Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I've finally gotten around to playing this... It's so much fun!
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Awesome! Yes, I really like that game as well.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I've finished it now, so I'm on to Lord of the Rings Conquest!
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
I've got a copy of Lord of the Rings Conquest! It's been so long since I played it though.

"Pro Tip" - when you fight Sauron or any of the other bosses, use the assassin's backstabbing kill thing (I can't remember what it's called).
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I've learnt that the hard way! I do highly enjoy the fact that Conquest is narrated by Elrond It was a really wonderful surprise!
Image Image
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Lego. Had a pretty big set (of the original blocks) more than fifty (50) years ago. LoTR entered my life book-wise over twenty years later. Lego must have minutely changed since then (ALARM: sarcasm tsunami!) Image
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
I had played the HP lego games and thought they were supper fun. But the LotR one was insanely hard for me. It had too many odd puzzles, and hafing to run jsut the right way to get over the pit and stuff. I returned it a few days latter.
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
A question: the first post shows an X-Box, and Ilde mentioned PS3. Is this solely a console game, or can it be had for ho-hum computers, too?
autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
it can be played on: xbox 360, ps3, wii, ds, pc, 3ds, ps vista,

[Edited on 02/23/2015 by autistic cupcake]
What herb heals all wounds? Thyme! Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Sprinkles are for winners
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
autistic cupcake said:it can be played on: xbox 360, ps3, wii, ds, pc, 3ds, ps vista,

[Edited on 02/23/2015 by autistic cupcake]

OK, thanks a lot, cupcake.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I have it on PC too, Gando! There's nothing wrong with being a "ho-hum" PC player

I switch between PC and my PS3 depending on mood and accessibility mainly
Image Image
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
I have it on nintindo, and can not beat the Moria level where you have to jump up on this ledge, THEN kill the troll.

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

autistic cupcake
Council Member
Send Message
flyingarrow said:I have it on nintindo, and can not beat the Moria level where you have to jump up on this ledge, THEN kill the troll.
that was my problem too, I gave up and sold the game.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
oh that makes me feel better! I'm not the only one who has problems with it!!

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Captain Boromir
Council Member
Send Message
I am amazed with the graphics of the scenery. For a lego game it's really good!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email