Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
Post NEW ZEALANDERS
on: November 23, 2012 09:38
The country where LotR and the hobbit was filmed and where the hobbit permiere will be whoo-hoo! Best country ever!!!
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: NEW ZEALANDERS
on: November 23, 2012 08:07
I wish i could go there lol!
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2012 02:22
you would love it here, Leoflic Nightleaf! especially hobbiton..... its like you just stepped into LotR heaven lol!
the only places in middle earth i have visited are hobbiton, which is in matamata, and Mt.Doom in Mordor, which is Mt.Ruapehu.
CANT WAIT FOR THE HOBBIT PREMIERE IM GONNA WATCH IT ON TV LIVE IT WILL BE SO AMAZING!!
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
Larien Arnatuile
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2012 02:27
Seriously, it is AMAZING here
There's a lot of truth in fiction. Be you- everybody else is taken
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2012 02:33
Too right Larien! Are you watching the Hobbit premiere live in tv?
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2012 03:27
Can't wait to Hobbiton again yay!
Larien, you and Itarilde will LOVE it we will wear costumes and speak different languages and make the tourists a bit creeped out it will be HILARIOUSITY
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2012 11:15
here in nz there has been hobbit news every day for the past week, and today there is a costume party in wellington for it, and there are markets and stuff there.....it is so annoying how i can't go and wellington is within eight hours drive from here - barely an hour flight!!
so annoying lol
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2012 12:40
OMG I WATCHED THE HOBBIT PREMIERE ON TV LIVE IT WAS AMAZING ELIJAH WOOD AND THE DWARVES AND MARTIN FREEMAN AND STUFF WERE THERE WOOOOOO I WISH I WAS THERE THOUGH
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2012 12:42
Tamati Coffey (weather guy) dressed up as Legolas and did the weather forecast in elvish for the first time ever anywhere in the world......creepy but HILARIOUS LOL
itarilde celebrindal
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2012 06:27
hello. Honestly NZ is sooooooo cool. Cant wait to go to Hobbiton, Nessa and Larien!!!!!!!!!!!
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2012 06:31
all thanks to me jokes my parents really lol
Larien Arnatuile
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2012 06:32
Really Nessa? Ohmigod I cant wait for our trip to hobbiton! Sad that the rest of your family has to come but it'll be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
itarilde celebrindal
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2012 06:35
Sorry that had nothing to do with the conversation. The premiere was SO COOL EVEN THOUGH I WATCHED LIKE LIKE HALF AN HOUR
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2012 01:42
Larien - verbal abuse to my family!!!!!!!! geez
Larien Arnatuile
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2012 01:37
Ok NOT sad but....your bro hates T-Swift and both your bro and your da hate lotr
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2012 07:57
"da?" been reading too much SWEEP?
well, now the whole hobbiton adventure is over. very sad. i hope you guys (itarilde, larien) liked it tho. a really cool part there was the green dragon. we got free "beer" hehe
and people actually appreciated our costumes, unlike at the movies......
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2012 02:10
Nobody was dressed up for the movies when I went except me and some of my family. Everyone stared at us like we were maniacs!

Anyway, I would LOVE to go to NZ one day!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2013 10:23
hey, same with us Mareth Ravenlock!
me, larien and itarilde dressed up, and we got stared at like we needed to go to a mental hospital or something!
but if u ever go to hobbiton in nz, people will LOVE your costumes, or at least not look at you weirdly!
Silivren9
Council Member
Send Message
Hullo everyone! I'm from NZ too! Lord of the Rings tourists are the best tourists =P
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
Hey! Oh, awesome!! Whereabouts?
Haha yes they are

Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
Since I went to Hobbiton I've also been to Weta Workshop in Wellington, so cool anyone else been?
Tridonz
Council Member
Send Message
Hello
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Welcome to the site, Tridonz. Feel free to introduce yourself in the Newbies thread of this forum.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email