Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2223242526
Author Topic:
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit.

Me and ILoveLegolasMoreThanYou were playing this in class, and I had to do the cha cha slide as a crazy chicken! Mind you, I did make her do a crazy duck dance!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits!
The more I live I see this life's not about me ~ Anberlin
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
HOBBIT!
(BTW-Merry Christmas Everyone!!)
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Well, this hasn't been played for awhile. Anyone up for it?

Hobbitses!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, Marille!

Smaug! You must change your sig.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, Marille!

Smaug! You must change your sig.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hello everyone!! Completely forgot about this game....

Hobbits!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug! You must...must...randomly post this quote in a thread which you are posting in.

"It comes in pints?"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
It comes in pints?

Hobbitses

[Edited on 09/13/2014 by Cenor]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug! (Haha I've been wanting to do this )

You must put "I'm a Hobbit" in your every post for 30 posts.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I just knew it was a bad idea to post...

Hobbit

I'm a Hobbit
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug! Post with 'thee's and 'thou's for five days. (Never played this game before...if I did something wrong, let me know. )
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thou is not fair!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Nasty Thieving Hobbitses
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
My first time playing this one ....

Smaug

The next poster must post: I am fire... I am... death! in all of their posts for seven days.
<< First2223242526
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email