Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3940414243Last >>
Author Topic:
Amber-Chubb-Took
Council Member
Send Message
Hello everyone!

I am a young little hobbit who loves my family and friends.
I live in a wonderful Kingdom in the North of Sweden with my father, mother and sister. We are the royal family over that kingdom and that's pretty cool!

I am very clumsy, happy, curious, wild, adventurous, hyperactive and loves to eat and dance. I also like music, playing games, meeting new people, writing, drawing, animals, the nature, stones, glitter, laughing, and playing tricks on people.
The year of 2010, my dad told me and my sister that we had to watch Lord of the rings. We did. It was the first time I watched it, and I got enchanted and obsessed with it. So of course I was happy when I heard that they was going to do more movies! And I went with all my friends to watch The hobbit at the premiere! I watched it at the premiere all three years, of course! It’s hard for me to read, but I am actually trying to read the books now. I am a bit slow, but I find it very interesting so I don’t care that it takes some time.
-Suliel-
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome to CoE my dear Sister <3
Be kind and feel your heart smile ♥
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Welcome, Amber-Chubb-Took, to the Council of Elrond! You've come to the best place to dive into the world of Middle Earth and the Lord of the Rings. Enjoy!
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
Morran
Council Member
Send Message
Hello everyone I am Morran Peredhel. I am a warrior who wonders the wilds. I am half dwarf half elf. I am older then I look. Came here to brush up on my elvish.
~Morran
Elnath
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, I am Elnath.
I am an elf who lives among humans. I sometimes miss living with other elves, but humans are quite interesting.
I guess I will tell you about myself...
- I have brown hair with streaks of pink
- I have grey eyes
- I love to read
- I love to write (novel series are hard to write, they just do not magically appear, apparently)
- I love to draw
- I exceed in grammar and spelling
- I love Thranduil a ton. Yeah, He is a jerk, but those eyebrows, and that hair, and those eyesssssssssss...
- I am quite short for an elf. 5'4
- I am fair-skinned, so the sun hates me...
Annog nin daf pladan tele ci?
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hi there Morran, glad to have you on board. Good luck with making that Elvish shine .

Welcome to you too Elnath, another Elf to join our ranks!

[Edited on 05/18/2015 by gondolinian]
YoloSwaggins
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys! My name is YoloSwaggins and im a fellow hobbit living among humans. Although I am a hobbit, I have adapted to many human ways such as: sports, netflix and much more. I am quite tall for a hobbit, about 5'1 to be exact. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. 2 of my favorite characters from lord of the rings is legolas and sam. Its time for luncheon bye!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hello YoloSwaggins. Not sure what Hobbiton will end up like if they start using Netflix . Enjoy the site!
YoloSwaggins
Council Member
Send Message
thanks gondolinian this site is great!
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
My lord Gondolinian, I wonder if you could help my sister. She wishes to join, and she was told to await a confirmation email, but it has been 4 or 5 days and no email has arrived. Should she apply again?
Many thanks.
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hi Elfeawen Lomiondil. I'll have our accounts admin check the case, but I need to know which username your sister used. Please have her check her spam-folder as well, in case the mail ended up there.
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks! Her user name is WingFoot III. If its not to late, she'd like to change it, though.
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
At the moment we're having issues with our accounts module, namechanges aren't technically possible. But I'll have our accounts admin check and resend the confirmation mail if needed.
Person_with_a_cool_name
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, I'm a clumsy and hyperactive girl who doesn't speak vor write gold english. I am brown-heared and habe got Brown eyes. I am totally into LotR since my dad and I looked the movies. And I found this page when I searched for recipes. I was totally sad because I only found... really bad pages. But then I saw this one with cakes and soups and so one and so Firth, tried a link and found the best page about this Storys I ever saw...

Really, till today I found no other page which is good...

edited by moderator for bad language

[Edited on 05/28/2015 by gondolinian]
~Cool_Name~
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hi there Person_with_a_cool_name. Welcome to CoE. No need to worry about your English, we have people from many nationalities and native tongues on our site. Perhaps it would be easier for you though if you used a spell-checker (in the browser or in MS Word/Pages). That way you're sure your text is as readable as possible for our members .
Please be mindful of using swearwords, I edited your post because a part of it wasn't the kind of language we tolerate on this site. It might be a good idea to have a look at the site rules and forum decorum, which you can find here.
LalaithThaliondil
Council Member
Send Message
Suilad!

Lalaith i eneth nin. I am a young adult, and I make my home in the beautiful realm of Cascadia (otherwise known as the Pacific Northwest of North America). I use she/her pronouns, but I'm not attached to them and I like to consider myself a person, not defined by my gender or any other labels. In character, Lalaith is an elven bard who has wandered three ages of Middle Earth, collecting songs and stories, and witnessing some of the great events of history herself.

Both my parents are Middle Earth lovers, so I like to think of myself as a second-generation Tolkien fan. My dad read The Hobbit to me as a child and I read The Lord of the Rings on my own around age 10. Since then, I've always had a corner (or maybe a bit more) of my mind that's off in Middle Earth. I've also read The Children of Hurin (loved it!) and I just finished The Silmarillion (WOW). I hope to get to all of Professor Tolkien's works someday.

My hobbies include a little bit of everything, but most of all I like spending time in the forest, playing the harp, dancing, and making things. I am obsessed with languages, and a little while ago I decided that it was high time I learned elvish. That's how I ended up here! I'm liking it so far, and I am excited to explore further. Let the journey begin!

Cheers,

Lalaith

[Edited on 06/15/2015 by LalaithThaliondil]
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hello and welcome LalaithThaliondil. You've come to the right place to learn Elvish. Our lessons are renowned far and wide. So enjoy, and good luck!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome to all you newbies! Nice to have you with us!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
hobbit101
Council Member
Send Message
Post Hello!
on: June 18, 2015 03:29
Hi! I'm a newbie to the site. I'm really enjoying it so far. I think the set-up of the language workbooks is really useful and easy to process. I'm looking forward to getting to learn the languages and I'd love to get to know some of the community here!

Hope you all are having a good day!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Welcome to CoE, hobbit101. Glad to have you on board and thanks for the compliment about our Elvish lessons, we're very proud of them . Enjoy the site!
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
Gi nathlam hi
I am a 13 year old Tolkien geek with a passion for horses. I am a hypothetical elf living in mirkwood (aka, manitoba), i have 4 siblings and i'm the eldest. I am a strong Christian and i'm not ashamed. I am a pretty good artist if I do say so myself, and i've been told i'm a good writer. I love to draw (Legolas, usually) and i love to write fanfic (about Legolas) i love to talk and i don't bite
''For an eternity I have waited for you, and now another eternity I must spend with my heart whispering your name.''
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Welcome to our site, 4EverElvish . Enjoy your membership.
RohanPrincess19
Council Member
Send Message
Hey there! I am also new. I am fourteen years old and it seems to me I share a lot in common with this 4EVERELVISH person. I am also a strong Christian and not ashamed. I also think Legolas is super amazing. I have three siblings and I am the eldest. I love writing, and sometimes drawing, but I am not the greatest artist. And I agree that horses are cool. I have not yet gotten a chance to make my avatar, but I have it picked out so after today you will see what it is.
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Welcome, RohanPrincess19, to CoE!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome newbies!
I hope y'all have a great time here with us!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
cre8iveovadose
Council Member
Send Message
Oh it feels good to be back amongst fans of Tolkien. I'm Em, I'm from Australia, and I'm a writer. Fantasy, romance, the angstiest angst to ever angst, and whatever my university tutors request of me (though not without debate every now and then).

I used to use CoE back in 2007 but lost touch and have recently been finding my way back into Lord of the Rings. I'm trying to learn a little more Elvish just for something to do in my downtime and to maybe start creating a language for my own writing (though frankly nothing will ever sound as beautiful to me as Tolkien's Elvish). Wish me luck
Here lies one whose name was writ in water.
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hello there cre8iveovadose, welcome back to CoE. Good luck!
edraitheru_of_the_dunedain
Council Member
Send Message
Post Máravë Omentaina
on: July 01, 2015 07:12
Greeting mëlon!
I am glad to be here!
I am Edraitheru of the North! (Same meaning as my 'earth' name)
I enjoy reading, watching movies, playing tennis and other sports, playing games, and meeting other people! I have short dark hair and brown eyes, 6 ft 1 inch, I am learning sindarin, and I am a very lighthearted fellow!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Welcome to coE Edraitheru. Good luck learning Sindarin, you're in the company of many others (don't forget to check out the Elvish Forums). Have fun!
Elweth
Council Member
Send Message
Mára Aurë! I am Elweth. I hail from the Golden Wood of Lothlórien. I have been a Guest here for quite some time but have finally overcome my shyness and have now officially joined the Community. I serve Ulmo, Lord of the Waters.
Member of the blessed realm of Ulmo, Lord of the Waters
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Welcome Elweth, glad to have you on board. It's never too late to join .
Luthien16
Council Member
Send Message
Hello! I'm Luthien, and I have long loved the world of Middle Earth but am not much of a computer person and only recently found this site. I'm most eager to learn Quenya (first, the others later on) and am curious about the realms. I love writing, reading, playing music, learning, and Jesus (Jesus being the most important). And I am excited I found a site with many Tolkien lovers, all my friends in my day to day life care little about his works...

The main reason I made this account was for the elvish workbooks, so I'm very exicted about that!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
Hello Luthien, and welcome. Good luck with the Elvish lessons, you've come to the right place to learn Quenya and meet with other Tolkien fans.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Hello all newbies! Welcome to CoE
The Lady Idril
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, I just joined CoE!
I am really excited, this is my favorite LOTR website. I just joined the Realm of Este and wanted to introduce myself to the site. I love playing Lord of the Rings music on my violin, drawing the characters of The Silmarillion, and blogging about LOTR. I look forward to reading all of the interesting articles available and learning elvish! This is an awesome site, and I am really happy to be a part of it!
The Lady Idril, Princess of Gondolin, Este Realm Member, www.loveroflembas.blogspot.com
<< First3940414243Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email