Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, and I don't think it even adds much to a movie personally. Except maybe an animated one, idk.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ive never seen an animated movie in thetres, so I wouldn't know. Perhaps
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Wow really? I have many of times!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I just watched an animated movie in the theater yesterday (not in 3D. I just hate 3D). Anyway, it was called Epic. Yall have probably heard about it. I really liked it. Any Josh Hutcherson fans might like it, cause he's in there. Here's a trailer. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9lQp3x8n_mE

[Edited on 06/01/2013 by Leoflic_Nightleaf]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have now officially seen an animated movie in theatres!The Croods It was very good!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
I've read all three Hunger Games books, and I must say, they were pretty good. Well, except for the second one. The third one was the best.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Really, Jedi? I prefer the second book to the others. But I will not go see any more of the movies.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I saw a commercial this morning for a Hunger Games movie marathon this weekend on TV. But that is all I know. No clue as to which movies and worse yet, no clue as to what channel will carry it.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Like I said before, I will keep my precious books and be happy with them. I own the first movie and will watch it with my sister when she reads the books, but no movies for me.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email