Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post What is your favourite restaurant?
on: March 08, 2013 06:40
Since a lot of us go out to eat, let us tell each other our favourite places to have a meal. It can either be fast food or a sit down eatery or anywhere else you like to eat.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What is your favourite restaurant?
on: March 08, 2013 07:55
Greenleaf. Yes, that really is the name of a restaurant where I live, and they have really good, healthy food and a great balcony by the creek.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: March 08, 2013 08:29
We have a Jimmy's that has good, simple food for reasonable prices. There's also a Thai restaurant called Prah Ram near us that I like when I'm in the mood. If I want a really good steak, there's Pinnacle Peak. For nice sea food in a pleasant atmosphere, there's Anthony's (which isn't near the sea, but a lovely pond with ducks and a blue heron).
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
on: March 10, 2013 02:32
Our favourite restaurant is Prashad, an Indian vegetarian place, Unfortunately it has just moved about 5 miles away but still worth the trip. Beautiful food.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2013 04:56
Olive Gardens is my favorite place to eat! They have the BEST breadsticks in the WORLD! Their breadsticks are unending and very awesome, and so is their soup and salads! My favorite dish is the fettucine alfredo. I wipe the plate clean with the heavenly breadsticks so the dishwashers has an easier job
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2013 01:46
I have not been to many nicer sit down places...so for now I will say Hibachi's Grill.
It is a oriental buffet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2013 07:43
Uh...at my house 'cause of my mom's completely to-die-for cooking!

Other then that, I like Chick-Fil-A, Newks, (sorta like Subway, but waaayyy better)
Mi-Toro, Olive Garden, and maybe a few other places. I don't go out to eat very much at all.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: March 12, 2013 09:07
My favorite is a little idiosyncratic, woodsy place called Trail Center way up on a back road in the middle of a wilderness area. It's my go-to place after a wilderness canoe trip - the burgers and Canadian beer are out of this world. In fact, everything on the menu is to-die-for. And not just because I've been dining on freeze-dried food for a week.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE IS AWESOME!!!! It's a really nice, rustic, restaurant. But it's pretty expensive...if you have a large family, that is.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Used to be Denny's when I was a kid and I ate for free. Now it's probably Olive Gardens (love their breadsticks!!) or Alton's (their chicken slouvaki salad ROCKS!!). I have to say, fast-food is awesome when I have no time.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
There are many. I would have to say that The Burrow is on top right now, followed by Bitter Suite and the Grove Establishment.

[Edited on 12/29/2013 by Arveleg]
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Gardenview. It's definitely a true to Buffalo place. I go there on my birthday becasue it's in a really nice location in the city.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I really like Olive Gardens, Altons,and Denny's!!! There's more, but those are the top 3!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Giovanni's .... it's a tad pricey so it's a "special occasion" place. As for junk food, I LOVE Tim Horton's English Toffee coffee, and Timbits (doughnut holes essentially).
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TIM HORTONS!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!

*dances in a circle*

I forgot that you are from Canada, E~S, and thus share in our Western New York addiction love for Tim Hortons coffee.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email