Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Every brick, and every stone, of the world we made will come undone if I, if I can't feel you here with me. In my sleep, I call you name, and when I wake, I need to touch your face cause I need to feel you here with me. You can stop the aching, casue your the one I need. I will burn, I will burn for you, with fire and fury, fire and fury, my heart hurts, my heart hurts for you, your what burns within me, with fire and fury." -Fire and Fury, Skillet.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
LadyElarinya
Council Member
Send Message
From the movies:

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship; but it is not this day! An hour of woe, and shattered shields, when the Age of Men comes crashing down; but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"

And:

"Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day. A red day...Ere the sun rises!...Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin! And the World's ending! Death! Death! DEATH!...FORTH EORLINGAS!"

The Rohirrim's Charge is my absolute favorite scene in the movie.

From the books:

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

And from other sources:

“Reality continues to ruin my life.” and "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." both from Calvin & Hobbes.
"O môr henion i dhû: Ely siriar, êl síla. Ai! Aníron Undómiel. Tiro! Êl eria e môr. I 'lîr en êl luitha 'úren. Ai! Aníron…"
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
"Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.There is no spoon."
"There is no spoon?"
"Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."

[Edited on 01/16/2014 by EthelynnGreenleaf]
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
What's that from?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
The Matrix It's kind of hard to understand, but if you saw the movie, it's AWESOME!
LadyElarinya
Council Member
Send Message
That's a really great quote, Ethelynn.

Another good one from that movie is:

"What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me."

This is a really good advice for when you are trying to improve yourself.
"O môr henion i dhû: Ely siriar, êl síla. Ai! Aníron Undómiel. Tiro! Êl eria e môr. I 'lîr en êl luitha 'úren. Ai! Aníron…"
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
HAHAHAHAHAhahahahaaaaa... I LOVE Morpheus!!!!

I'll do another one!

"Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
LadyElarinya
Council Member
Send Message
Yeess!!!

Who knew 'The Matrix' would have so many lessons.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
OK stop it now, I'm beginning to think I'm in a simulation.
belldoras
Council Member
Send Message
For now this is my favourite. It's Tauriel chatting with Kili deep down in the dungeons.

"I have walked there sometimes, beyond the forest and up into the night. I have seen the world fall away and the white light forever fill the air".

Beautiful words with an equally beautiful music titled The Feast of Starlight playing gently in the background.

I am so looking forward to the release not only of the EE DVD but also the soundtrack from the movie.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
"Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look."
-My Sister's Keeper
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
"If he's a good horse, he'll be vulnerable. If he's a great horse, he'll beat us all." --unknown
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am going to delve into my file of song quotes that have inspired my writing...

"The worlds on fire, and we're all smiling, although it's all our fault. But life is short so we resort to laughing through it all."- We Fall Apart, We As Human.

"In the end,as
soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?
And I have fought
And with flesh and blood I commanded an army
Through it all
I have given my heart for a moment of glory."

-In the End, Black Viel Brides

"All the writers keep writing what they write
Somewhere another pretty vein just dies
I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see
That you’re the antidote to everything except for me, me."

-Fall Out Boy, My Songs.

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email