Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Post Tree Climbers?
on: April 05, 2013 03:36
Hello! I was wondering if i have any fellow tree climbers out there? I love climbing trees! Whenever i am sad, lonely or bored i climb a tree and it makes me happy! I am a fast tree climber too. I can get 20-25 ft. in about 10 seconds. So do i have any fellow tree climbers?

Legolas23
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Tree Climbers?
on: April 05, 2013 11:54
Oh, oh, oh! I climb trees! I'm not the greatest at it though. But I do like it!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 05:15
I love climbing trees! Though right now I don't have any good ones that I can climb up at home. What's fun is when I helped decorate some of the Christmas trees that go places like Bellagio and what not, I was the smallest and the one with out a fear of heights so I got volunteered by the lighters (people who put Christmas lights on the trees) to climb up the tree to find the power cords. I think one of those trees was under 50 feet tall. Many people called me either a monkey or a squirrel when I jumped into the tree. LOL
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 11:58
There is a beautiful tree on the shore of the lake where I live. It is called a Live Oak and the branches hung low to the ground. I used to love to climb up and sit on the big thick branches and just look out at the lake and listen to the birds sing. Orcs came and cut off the bottom branches so I can no longer climb up.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2013 04:21
OK, so some news! I got stuck in a tree yesterday! First time in my life!!!!! Mamye and I were climbing and we found a way to get on the other side of the tree. So, we took the risk and did it. It was a wonderful view and we could climb and sit where ever we wanted. But, we couldn't get down!!!! Mamye was walking to the branch we got up in and it broke. She fell and somehow, grabbed onto a branch and catch herself. I pulled her up to the nearest branch. She got a lot of scrapes and bruises. But she is OK. It scared the both of us really bad! We were so high up she would have gotten so hurt if she fell. Thank goodness she is OK! But we started laughing about it and telling everyone about it. Anyone fall out of trees before? I think i only have once. It really hurt!
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2013 01:11
I fit into the tree climbing category quite nicely lol. I love to climb trees, and I, like Legolas23, am very fast at it, I am proud to say. I don't remember falling out of trees before...I did jump out of one on a dare lol.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2013 03:40
Oh my word...boys. Nearly kill themselves over a dare. Of course, I've done some crazy things in my day. Can't say I've been dared much though.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
My friends and I just played truth or dare outside in lunch today! I ended up having to pick up a pile of mud in the shape of dog poop and bring it to someone and tell them that my friend took a long time to make it. And YES I actually did that! So anyways, theres this one tree at my aunts house that my siblings and i climb every Thanksgiving. We're getting a little too big for it and it's not really a challenge any more. But it's fun anyways. Hehe! I love climbing trees. I have alot of interesting stories, but i wont tell unless someone wants to hear them.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
I DO!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Well one story is when I was apple picking at Baker Farms (not BECKER farms) and I was climbing a tall tree to reach an apple. Once I grabbed the apple, I leaned too much of me weight on it and it plucked itself off the branch and I slipped off and cut open the back of my leg with a sharp branch. It ruined the rest of my day. I was left with painful memories and a 6-inch scar running down the back of my leg. OwO
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I love climbing trees! But there used to be an awesomely huge fallen over tree near me which I could climb on, and it got taken away. I tried to climb another tree with a friend but the branches didn't take our weight so we both fell and made slings out of ivy!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
OUCH!! I haven't been climbing much lately. i want to find a new tree in the forest to climb.
Council Member
Send Message
I love climbing trees! But i don't have any forests near where I live, or any trees that are good for climbing.
...all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You should come visit me, 213415. I'm surrounded by woods. There's a pretty good cedar tree down our driveway, but I think it has (or at least it had) ants on it. And in the backyard there's a good willow tree. Sometimes I like to climb up there and read.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I remember that, Rodwen!
I climb trees at my Paps (grandfathers) house, and Im decent at it, but always scrape up my legs and arms so bad it looks like I attacked the raspberry bush or vice versa.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I like to climb trees too! I also like climbing the willow tree.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email