Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Post LOTR Burger King Toys
on: May 25, 2013 09:36
Hey everyone! I looked at the 6 most recent pages and didn't see a topic for this, so if there is one then sorry i didn't look close enough! so i was looking at the collectibles page and i say LOTR Burger King Toys. so i went on ebay to look and a lady by the name of beth was selling them for only $12.00! so i bought them (the full set) and they are so cool! they light up, talk, have stands that connect with the one ring in the middle, and are just pure coolness! so does any one else have these?

Legolas23
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
Yes! They are cool. I just purchased the full set from e-bay as well, not too long ago. You got a very good bargain - I paid a bit more for mine.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
I also have the full set. I started gathering them when they first came out and it actually took me a bit of time to find the last three.
That's an excellent price for the full set! I'm sure I paid more than that in all for mine.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
A problemo with mine is that they are all out of battery and some wont stay on their stands. easy fixes.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That is so cool! I think I will look into this. Maybe Amazon will have trhem cheaper, but the problem with most sites is that they sell to the highest bidder. That is a good deal, Legolas!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email