Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post Calling All Artists
on: May 29, 2013 11:30
Now, I'm a HUGE artist and i cannot go a day without doing something art related Photography, computer art, music, sketching, painting EVERYTHING!!!! I wanna know what you like to do! And, for any wanna-be's, give us some tips and hint for better/more enjoyable art
THANKS!!!!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
There's already a Creations forum if you want to post Photography or Drawing art, so check it out to see all of the other artists on this site! But yeah, i'm sort of an artist. I am in college for Graphic Design. And I do enjoy drawing and would love to try calligraphy.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Absolutely right, Lotrelessar. I'm going to go ahead and move this to the Creations Forum.
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
Hi Ethelynn. Good idea, we don't have an introductions thread in our Creations forum yet. For tips and advice, I suggest checking out the respective creations threads - we have one for photography, one for fan art drawing, etc.
Myself, I draw fanart on paper and cookies.

If you would like to add a poll to your opening post to find out the other artists' favourite activities, you are welcome to do so.
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Good idea Noleme Thanks
You draw fanart on cookies??? How?
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm an artist! I'm not to good yet, but I'm getting there!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Hullo! I have literally 0 artistic talent. HOWEVER my friend (Legolas23) asked me to post this link! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Homemade-Bookmarks-/291034419167?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c300cfdf These are her homemade bookmarks! She is a really sweet and wonderful young lady and it would mean the world to her if her Tolkien family took a look and supported her. (She has like 10,000 cats and some of them need vet work... I think...) Well I guess there is nothing left to say, except Hannon Le!

[Edited on 12/10/2013 by Mr.Panda39]
The sky is afire with wroth, and the rivers are red with blood.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, she told me about those. I hope they sell well. SADLY, i have no money but I WOULD buy some if i could!!!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
(Leave it to me to find and pull up a seven-month-old thread)
I do traditional pencil drawing (...on anything I can get my hands on ), 3D graphics, and a little clay-work when I can talk myself into it

[Edited on 07/16/2014 by Aerena100]
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email