Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Post Are You Interested In The Realmer's Digest?
on: June 12, 2013 07:43
Or...If the Realmer's Digest came out regularly, would you read it?

I just want to see if there are others interested in it.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do I have to belong to a realm to read it? Will it be specific to the realm you are in? I am not in a realm but I would read it. Maybe something like this would be a good introduction to those of us not in a realm.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I believe it is just news from the various Realms. For instance, I am in the Realm of Ulmo, but I would see all the other things going on in the different Realms. In this very sub forum you can download and read the the past issues of The Realmer's Digest.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have taken a peek at the previous Digest topics but I do not wish to read anything here that is 70 to 90 pages long. So I guess I will change my answer and say, "No, I would not read it."..
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Well, so that's the thing. You can read it bit by bit.
dwellerofthewest
Council Member
Send Message
I would read it.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, I will change my mind again......i will read it.
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
I would, but I agree that many shorter articles may be better. Do we usually do one article from each Realm?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I think it is something like that. I think it would be fun to do it again.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I might read it, depends on the exact articles and stuff
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lamaidith
Council Member
Send Message
I'd read it. I read the old ones, and we really need some new ones
Proffesional llama whisperer, dancing fanatic and shoe hoarder Keep calm and llama on dudes
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I don't remember what I voted, but I agree with Maxie. I might.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
I'm just going to barge on in here (please forgive me, I'm very very new ) and say, "I don't know if you've decided whether or not to make a new edition of of "The Realmer's Digest" but I would definitely read it!" I read a little of some of the old ones and I loved 'em.
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
arwen1300
Gosling of Vána
Send Message
When I was a part of this before (I only helped with one of them, so I am no authority) it wasn't so much every realm did something, as anyone who wanted to contribute would volunteer to put together a small article, or contribute a graphic, or a story, or something. All the individual entries were edited and included, and the realms could also submit group entries or larger articles.

It's also more than just realm news, so even if you're not part of a realm you could be a part of the making of it and enjoy reading it.

I would love to be a part of this again. I'm up for quite a bit of work on it, as well, when I'm around. If I could be sure of contributors and some help putting it together I would say we could bring on #6!
Image If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin
Finnr
Council Member
Send Message
I would probably skim through it, seeing different activity and what some of the other Realms are doing
finnr_sig
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email