Author Topic:
MirceCaptainofGondor
Council Member
Send Message
which language is easy to learn Sindarin or quenya
Naruvir
Council Member
Send Message
I am not sure what happened here, but merge with http://www.councilofelrond.com/forum/thread/36477/page/1?

[Edited on 07/22/2013 by Naruvir]
ElfDict.com - an extensive dictionary dedicated to the languages of Middle Earth!
RSkyro
Council Member
Send Message
Greetings Friends~
I'm Riley, I'm twenty-two and a proper gent (lolnot). I reside in Michigan in the US but was born in Norwich, England. I found this site on my quest to learn Sindarin, While I hope to eventually learn both of them (come now, don't say it cannot be done for nothing's impossible). However, While I find the workbook useful I don't enjoy having to submit it here on the forum rather than having it like a software that responds and shows you where you're wrong without having to wait for another user to "grade" your work so to speak. In my quest to learn Sindarin, I launched a "Let's Learn Elvish" Campaign on Facebook. I'm hoping to raise enough likes and gather enough people willing to buy software to teach them to be fluent in Quenya or Sindarin (depending on which software they buy) to attract the attention of Pimsleur and/or Rosetta Stone.

I got the idea when Pimsleur broke my heart with their April Fool's Day Klingon Advertisement (Where they announced the release of a Klingon software). I was horridly upset when they were like: LOL JK.

Since I'm not sure if I can post the link to the facebook page or not, you can find the newly launched page by typing Let's Learn Elvish in the facebook Search bar. (As I'm posting this we only have four likes because I don't have a lot of friends lol)

I hope that makes sense I feel as though I'm mostly rambling nonsensical gutterspeak. Lol. I'm not new to LOTR I've read it, watched it, and often wish I could live it (well at least the middle earth bit not so much the taking the ring to Mordor.) I'm a rather peaceful person (mostly) despite my many hardships. I stand up for what I believe in and advocate for many things (including Animal Rights). I breed meat rabbits and pet rat and I'm a father of one! (Well, she's a canine kid but it still counts right?)

May Your Days Be Long and Your Hardships Few.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-Learn-Elvish/790178017683431 Help me get Rosetta Stone and/or Pimsleur to release Sindarin and Quenya editions!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email