Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Post Something Nobody Knows About You
on: July 28, 2013 07:02
Take some time on this topic to share some things about you, your friends, or your family that little to NO ONE knows. It doesn't have to be dark or deep and sad. Just a simple or silly thing that you do that may be different than everyone else. It could be a tradition or an embarrassing event or a strange quality you have. Have fun and I promise no one will make fun of you for sharing!
-Rodwen
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ahh, another cryptic thread from dear old Rodwen. How surprising Just kidding!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Very funny! Now post for the description!
Let's see.... nobody knows that I am still afraid of dark rooms and that I am a claustrophobic...
There, I said it!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I won't eat soft bread if a toaster is available, that includes all types of bread, hamburger buns, bagels ect. I like it nice and crunchy. But obviously I can only do that at home, away from home I don't often eat bread.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I dont like to eat store processed bread. I like the fresh variety better. And if I need to make it myself, well, so be it!

Lets see...im claustrophobic as well, I forget where my locker is in school once a week, I like using "snail mail" rather than email (ask Mareth Ravenlock ), Im OCD when it comes to pen color, I have short term memory loss, and...I have short term memory loss. (JK!!!!!!!)

Oh, and i have an addiction to computer solitaire
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I can relate Huldah! I don't eat bread under certain conditions, it's wheat WITH AT LEAST butter on it, otherwise it has to be white bread. And I hate the crust of any bread. I always end up throwing it out or giving it to my dog. She doesn't mind!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
-I still sleep with a stuffed animal (a green dinosaur, named Ori )
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Lol! I sleep with my black and white panda pillow pet named Po (influenced by the movie Kung Fu Panda). Whenever I hear Bill, I hug him, hoping that he will somehow help me. It seems to work.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes...Bill....
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I love Kung Fu Panda! "Skadoosh!" <- That's one of the best words ever.

Anyways. I sleep with a teddy bear named Rose that I got forever ago and a llama plushie named Poptart. But pretty much everyone that knows me knows that so I don't think it counts. Um...hmmm. I get creeped out when I'm outside by myself after dark. I can't think of anything else.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I still have stuffed animals in my bed, but they're all from different times in my life, and i don't feel like giving them up
I also hate being alone at night when we're camping, especially because there's wild animals and stuff. I can't think on anything else right now...
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Having cute and cozy stuffed animals is nothing to hold back! I love having the company of a comfy plush animal in my arms while I sleep, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I legit cried when I lost one one time!
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I roll up my "bed" and stick it in the corner every morning. I gave away my bedroom set almost a year ago when I moved, a couple months before that I discovered that my body was much happier sleeping on the floor with a folded quilt and foam mattress topper as a pad rather than an actual mattress. I think only 3 people in real life know about that, my parents still don't know. I am so not looking forward to my Mom findng out just how much stuff I got rid of last year.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
I've always wanted to cosplay as Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts. The only person I've told this to is an online friend.

awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
If I am in a huge crowd I freak out so I avoid them.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I have Aphenphosmphobia... fear of contact... so I will lash out if someone touches my shoulder, or even my hair... I feel claustrophobic if someone tries to give me a hug... Like the whole world is closing in on me... Some people know i dont like contact, but no one knows how much it affects me.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I must have the same thing as you do, becasue I have all the same symptoms. You are not alone!
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I don't like to be touched much either, especially if I don't see it coming. If somebody spontaneiously tries to hug me, I tend to react like Haldir.

Someday we'll all meet up in heaven and then we'll be able to hug eachother and relax and it will all be OK, better than OK, it will be amazing when everyone is a safe person.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
HuldahMaria said:I don't like to be touched much either, especially if I don't see it coming. If somebody spontaneiously tries to hug me, I tend to react like Haldir.

Someday we'll all meet up in heaven and then we'll be able to hug eachother and relax and it will all be OK, better than OK, it will be amazing when everyone is a safe person.

Lol to the first part, and I totally agree with the second!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm really not scared of a lot of things anymore. I have been told I am really brave (not that i believe that). I don't know, my family members already know me pretty well.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
findemaxam48 said:I dont like to eat store processed bread. I like the fresh variety better. And if I need to make it myself, well, so be it!

Lets see...im claustrophobic as well, I forget where my locker is in school once a week, I like using "snail mail" rather than email (ask Mareth Ravenlock ), Im OCD when it comes to pen color, I have short term memory loss, and...I have short term memory loss. (JK!!!!!!!)

Oh, and i have an addiction to computer solitaire

Maxie, sometimes I have short term memory loss too. Like sometimes someone will say something to me and I'll say "Uh-huh" and then a couple minutes later I say "Wait...what did you just say?" even though I just heard what they said.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
From time to time I'll rearrange things in my room in the dead of night when I can't sleep.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth, I think I may have said that to you when we were chatting one time...did I?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I often forget what I was saying if I stop talking for half a second. I love computer solitaire! I always think 'I'll stop after this game' then only remember half way through five games after that...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I don't think you did, Maxie. But I can't remember. See, we do both have short term memory loss!

Hey, that happens to me too, Wolfie!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm....well, I dont think that I have anything else to say...Oh, wait, this is new to all my CoE friends! I cut my hair!
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
I'm scared of the dark, and I don't really like people a lot. Meeting new people, or spending time with people I don't know very well makes me anxious. My friends all know I'm kinda shy, but I think only my brother knows that reason. People online are fine though
The more I live I see this life's not about me ~ Anberlin
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You what, Maxie? You didn't. How could you cut all that beautiful hair off???
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Not all of it, my hair was three feet long! Its now a nice healthy 22 inches.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
^^ Which is enough for me to braid! ^_^

Yeah, I'm not overly social either, but when I'm in an awkward situation, I will fake to be nice and to seem social. Those of you who know me better know when I tend to do this. I'm only at ease around people I know well. I'm not really good at making new friends, and it can take a while for me to fully trust someone. There's probably a lot more that I could put, but I don't know what else there is right now
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, and when your faking your social skills, you laugh and smile a lot.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email