Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Post OOC Crossed paths (TR)
on: August 01, 2013 07:12

I have made this thread after a fun rp in the Newbie Pub. The main idea is to the characters help in each other’s quests. Each one has a different goal but they all met in Bree where the adventure will start (It already started on the Newbie Pub). They will decide to leave together.
The plans where to go first will be discussed here so we can trail a route to be easier for the characters come to an agreement.

Characters:
Linriel – Lindarielwen
Adonnenniel – HuldahMaria
EllaElla
Beriwen – wolfbladequeen
Meriwen – wolfbladequeen
Iellwen – Legolas23
Aiden – Legolas23
(We need to create the characters profile on characters data-base so I can edit this post)

[Edited on 08/02/2013 by Ella]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel

[Edited on 08/03/2013 by HuldahMaria]
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Not sure what to do here. I see the above post has a link. And I guess I am wondering about the reason for creating a profile. ..also, can anyone join this roleplay?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
#1 HuldahMaria...there is a thread that discusses how to add a URL in a post without writing it all out taking up unnecessary space. Check the threads at the tops of the forums or click HERE.

#2 Lindarielwen...The reason for creating a profile is so that anyone reading the posts in a thread that wants to know the background and identity of any given character can check it out in the Profile section.

#3...anyone can join this thread as long as the owner (the one who begins the thread, in this case Ella) has no objections. Given she has included your name above, Lindarielwen, it seems you have already been included. But I will repeat.......you NEED TO READ the rules and regulations at the top of the forums which will answer/explain a lot of your questions.

Bereth

[Edited on 08/02/2013 by BerethEdhellen]
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Beriadanwen
Merilwen

[Edited on 08/02/2013 by wolfbladequeen]

[Edited on 08/02/2013 by wolfbladequeen]
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Adien

http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/adien
Iellwen

http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/iellwen

hopefully this works!

[Edited on 08/03/2013 by Legolas23]
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you all for accepting my idea of creating this!

I don’t know where your characters plan to go now before they leave Bree we should discuss it out of character. I don’t think anyone has something to do to the West (but tell me if you want to go there) so we can go North, South or East. Should we take the East Road or the Old South Road maybe?
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I am not very creative, and my character is definitely more of a follower anyway. I need someone else to come up with the idea so I can play off it.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenneil could be a little shy, but very loyal to friends. she does not trust people easily. she is a little curious. do u know what she is wearing?
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel is wearing a green dress the color of a Douglas fur. Her shoes are light and dainty but have good traction. She wears a hooded cloak outside, a darker color green and often uses the hood to hide her hair and ears if she doesn't want to be identified as an elf.

[Edited on 08/03/2013 by HuldahMaria]
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen, you said that you dont really know what to do with Linriel. maybe i can help! she could be kind of quiet, somewhat of a loner. she has seen a lot of things, and knows a lot of things. she is looking for some one, a loved one maybe. you asked me what she is wearing? riding clothes as u said before, but maybe go into more detail in your data base. maybe black pants, black tunic or vest with a dark green skirt. maybe a cape too. boots of course and the sword with the jeweled hilt. for age, we have talked about that. of course she is female. history is one of the have too's in the data base. she could have grown up in mirkwood or lothlorien. she could either been on many adventures or hardly any at all. if none, then she would be kind of uncomfortable. but if not then she would have to act like she knows where she is going and where she is. family, make her father and mother interesting! something like they were friends with galadriel or something!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for your ideas, Legolas23. All I know for sure about Linriel is that she is from the kingdom of Arthedain which is northwest of Gondor. Her family left Middle-earth long ago and sailed to the West but she stayed behind. Her age is 1.035, her hair is long and is the colour of moonlight...silvery I guess and her eyes are turquoise (changed from the original green) She is decended from royalty....that's it, so far.

[Edited on 05/09/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
that is some awesome hair!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think I will change the colour her eyes to "a most unusual shade of turquiose that mirrors the colour of the sea on a beautiful sunny day"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
WOW, and I thought I was being creative with a Douglas fur colored dress. Is Linriels hair and eye color a royal trait?
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
Just remember, all of you, that elves mature slowly. None are considered adults until they reach 100 (older teen) to 150 (young adult).

So re: Linriel, how long ago are you talking about that her parents sailed to the west? Was she left here as a baby? With whom did she stay then? Who raised/taught her to fight/ride/wander M-E by herself? Just saying...........
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Your thoughts are much appreciated, BerethEdhellen. Now, I must go and think about all that as well!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Does anyone have an idea of what Meri and Beri should wear? And can anyone tell me how to edit RPG characters?
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
Sadly, Wolf, that system is not functioning as it should right at the moment. There are places in the new platform that need tweaking and will take a while yet. Be patient if you will. Rivka (the founder of CoE) will work on it as she has time.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you!
I think Meri will be wearing a faded light green tunic, light green leggings to match, a short mud stained dark green cloak, and scuffed dark green boots. Beri will have a dark green tunic, dark green leggings, leather boots, and a full-length brown traveling cloak. Thanks to Lindarielwen for the ideas.

[Edited on 08/05/2013 by wolfbladequeen]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, you are most welcome wolfbladequeen. Now I must give thought to what Linriel is wearing and what she is doing in Middle-earth. Her parents left when she was 535 years old so she has been without them for a while. Now, why did they leave?

[Edited on 08/05/2013 by Lindarielwen]
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you for your advice Bereth.
Then my character would be 840 years old. She left Mirkwood when she was 320, lived in Dale for 220 years and 220 in Erebor. And she was wandering about 80 years. About her clothes I don't think it would be necessary to describe.

Lindarielwen, they could have left because they were old enough and their role on Middle Earth was done. And you're seeking for something am I right?

[Edited on 08/15/2013 by Ella]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel is looking for her betrothed who was kidnapped during the night. He has been missing for almost a year but she knows he is not dead. But no ransom was asked for so she does not know why he was taken. She thought it was the Easterlings who took him but now she is not sure.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Meri and Beri have no real goal, they just want to travel with friends, for now. Unless anyone has an idea for a goal for them?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
They could help Iellwen on her quest and maybe want to return home and prove they have grown up and will no longer cause mischief....well maybe a little mischief...lol.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I think they were just looking for a home e became involved with all the others..

Should we skip one week now so we can leave the inn?
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, i think we should. my goal in the rp is to hunt down the killers. thats about it.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
We all know that I am searching for my betrothed who was taken during the night while a group of us were out hunting. My quest is to search for him and I am heading South. Okay, so are we all going on separate adventures? If we go our separate ways, we can always "cross paths" later on.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I think we should go together. Maybe on the way South Iellwen will find the killers then they could go East and find Ella's goblins and somewhere in the way Linriel may find clues of where is her betrothed.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
That sounds good to me. Linriel thinks her betrothed (he needs a name) was taken South. This is fun...
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
And maybe they will visit some Elven society and Meri and Beri will remember it to be their true home, and return there at the end of the quest.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Great! You can go to the CoE Elvish Names Database to find one Linda
It could be even Lórien wolf

Ella wants to pass through Moria at some moment because there she'll find where the goblins are.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I went on the database, Ella, and his name might be...Bildarion...I made that up...my horse, I think, will be Meldir or Arnamori. I will probably name my betrothed Bildarion and my horse Meldir.

Going through Moria sounds good to me..what happens to the horses...will they know to go around and meet us at the other side?

I think the Corsairs captured Bildarion.

These ideas are subject to change...

[Edited on 08/09/2013 by Lindarielwen]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Just a thought....what if it is days before one of us gets on here? Do we just proceed as if they are here?
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Adien and Iellwen are going to have a nasty fight. but he will continue to travel with them because of ella, but he will become distant from iellwen. but eventually they will 'get back together'.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email