Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
RIP Leonard Nimoy

Sorry I haven't been around much everyone! I'm currently setting up a research proposal for my third year university project/dissertation, so I've been a bit cooped up and preoccupied with that! I will post something soon! I've even been neglecting the a Games forum a little it... And the other RP I belong to!

My apologies all! Hope you're all well
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ilde, please do not give it another thought. We all get caught up in life and that comes first. CP is for enjoyment and is not a chore. You will post when you get a chance. Except for Wolfie, we have all been a bit slow in posting lately.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I finally got around to posting again!

Ildë, it's fine! Lindarielwen is right, CP is for enjoyment. We are simply a group of friends traveling Middle Earth together.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have been waiting for Istalon to post for ages, but it deos not look like he is here right now. I will go off of someone elses post now,since I see that at least Song, if not some more of you, have posted.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
When someone doesn't post in a while, the other players have to work around it. Sometimes a lull in posting is a good chance for other players to give a little background on their character. Sit under a tree and think, you know? Seems like there have been a few posts and now it is me who needs to post...off I go
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I think that is what I may need to do, since Eleniel was going to talk to Thurinlass while the others played.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am just letting everyone know, that due to construction, posts after March 10 have been deleted. I think Huldah and Istalon posted during that time. Sorry, if I did not remember anyone else. Everyone, try to remember what you posted and re-post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[Edited on 03/11/2015 by Lindarielwen]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I tried to redo it but I don't know if I remembered it right.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Close enough

Just for everyone's information, our company is just west of the southern tip of Mirkwood.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Might it be possible to move the story along a bit? I keep checking back, but there hasn't been much progress, and not everyone is very active. Anyone have any ideas? I feel a little stuck myself.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Huldah, I am glad to see you have been checking in. I, for one, have been a bit busy and have not posted.

Instead of just checking in, why don't you post and give us some background about Adonnenniel? I no long remember what she has been through. I seem to think she had a brother. Did she? Did her parents die? Tell us her story.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
I agree Lindarielwen! I am sorry i haven't posted, i have been pretty busy myself OK i will go post
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Dun, dun, dun...introduction to the mysterious thing...

Posted hope someone can work off of it!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will post!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been caught up in other things.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, Wolfie, we all get busy. Hope to talk to you soon.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Members of Crossed Paths...a change is on the way!! Stay tuned.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry I've not been here guys! I'm so snowed under by exam revision! After this week, I shall be back with a glorious reappearance!
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I hope your exams are going well, Ilde. There will soon be a new and exciting change to Crossed Paths and I for one, am looking forward to your glorious reappearance!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
As am I! See you soon!
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I've managed to post a quick response. Sorry it's not as glorious as I'd hoped for! Maybe the next post will be more staisfyingly glorious!
Image Image
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, any post is good, and I think 'glorious' would be a fine word to describe yours.

Just a wee note: My characters, Merilwen and Beriadanwen, are cousins, rather than twins, and Meri is the older by a few decades. It's nothing important, just that I notice they occasionally get referred to as twins. Thanks, all.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It is good to sometimes clarify our characters, Wolfie. A few sentences refreshes everyone's memory and it is an aid to new members as well.

Linriel was set to marry the one lurking in the trees (Bildarion) and Eleniel is his daughter.

Also, if anyone has questions about a particular character, just ask.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Ah sorry, Wolfie! I mistook them for twins, so my apologies! But I can make it Itarildë's mistake instead! I think I read that someone else called them twins, so just thought the same.

I'll make sure that I continue it as if Itarildë believes they are twins until she's corrected haha. She's stubborn like that.
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I see that CP is picking back up! I cannot wait to see where this leads!
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
It is good to see, Maxie! I'm trying to post more often, otherwise I'll fall behind again! I hope everyone's alright with that?
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Fine with me!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am glad to see everyone getting in a post. Keep on the lookout for a new thread opening in OOC.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ilde, your last post was really good and oh, that pic! Just perfect! The pictures are really adding to the story.

I hope everyone is enjoying the new path Crossed Paths has taken

[Edited on 05/28/2015 by Lindarielwen]
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Lindarielwen, it took me a while to find it, but I'm glad I did find it I'm glad we're using pictures, it makes visualising everything a lot easier and I think I enjoy seeing what everyone else sees
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I love the pics as well. I am having a difficult time finding clothes for Linriel though. The things I have found are soooo inappropriate. Why are women always depicted in tawdry outfits?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
This is being posted on behalf of Istalon who has been having some computer issues of late.

He would like Thurinlass to do a toast to kickoff our adventure. He asks us to please stay near the fire and could we please make a post that sets it up?

Istalon will post as soon as he gets on this night and he has faith that no one will object. Our dear friend thanks you in advance.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I have tried to set it up a little in my post, and I hope it was satisfactory, in at least helping towards getting to the toast.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Your post was really good Wolfie. I posted as well but so far I have not heard from Istalon. Not all of us are here on weekends though. We will just have to wait and see how it goes. With a group as large as ours, it is hard to get us all together.

[Edited on 05/30/2015 by Lindarielwen]
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I may have to drag Itarildë back from the woods in time! As she's just disappeared quietly into the forest.
Image Image
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email