Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Alrighty, so here is my character:
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel (findemaxam4
Race: Elf
Height: 5'4''
Family: Her father is an Elf from Mirkwood, and has little regard for her mother, who faded from grief after losing her only son, Eleniel's older brother, to battle.
Weapons: Her dark colored bow.

Personality: Eleniel is cool and formal, sometimes to the point of being unfriendly. She is kind, though, to those who are nearset to her, after she develops a taste for their friendship and company. She is guarded and will occasionally not want to be bothered with questions or prattle when a quick decision needs to be made.

Appearance: Dark hair, near the black of night. Shorter, but strong enough to hold her own gound. Pale skin, gleaming green eyes.

History:
Her father lives in Mirkwood alongside King Thranduil, her mother faded from grief. Her brother perished in battle, and now Eleniel cannot bear to be rooted to one place like the trees she so dearly loves. She now wanders the earth, seeing sights, and sometimes returns home to have fellowship with her kin.

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Also, I will need an oppertunity to jump in. Any ideas?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
She sounds wonderful, Maxie and guess what? My Linriel is 1036 so how cool is that? Looking forward to having you join us. You can join us as we relax for a meal before leaving for Lorien if you want. Eleniel could be in the forest and hear us talking and laughing and the smell of roasted meat is in the air so she could just pop in out of the trees. You are a most welcome addition to Crossed Paths.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That sounds lovely! I will post in the coming days. What a coincidence about the age!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Posted!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, your post is really good....great entrance. Eleniel will be a wonderful addition to Crossed Paths. Welcome!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yey! I didn't have a clue what to post, so I'm glad you introduced Eleniel!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank You! I am so happy to be here!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Would you all like me to italicize the phrases and words you type if I reuse them in order to recap, or do you not care? Just asking, I don't care, so you don't need to italicize mine if you quote me.

Also, am I writing to much at one time? *sheepish* *baa* Sorry if it is so.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, you are not writing too much at one time. Sure, you can italicize words others type if you reuse them. When Linriel says something in Elvish, I italicize the translation. I also italicize when Linriel is thinking or dreaming Cannot think of any other instances at this time..
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Alright, I was just wondering, some people actually don't like the rephrasing at all, so I thought I'd check. Thanks, Lindarielwen!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

[Edited on 03/21/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, if you want to write all that stuff over, it is up to you. You don't need to, it seems too hard to do for me. You can just carry on the conversation. Re-capping isn't necessary but if that is your style, then do it.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I usually do it so it's clear what Im talking about, because sometimes I go off on my own little tangents. I don't want anyone to get lost.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, sometimes I do wonder if players read what is posted before them. I try to read the posts more than once before I post so I know what I am talking about.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It seems that Crossed Paths is now left with 3 players. I believe we have dealt with the missing players in such a way that they can rejoin the role play whenever they decide to come back, and I hope they do...Ella, Legolas23, Mr.Panda39, HuldahMaria, and Erwedraith....we miss you!

[Edited on 05/05/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I thought that Legolas 23 left permenently, Lindarielwen. But if not, I do wish that you all come to join us again.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, you are correct, Maxie, Legolas23 did say she was leaving. Mr.Panda39 did as well but his post at least, left room for his return. Who knows, maybe they will all come back....and that sure would be interesting!

[Edited on 05/09/2014 by Lindarielwen]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry I haven't been around much people, I've been busy... and I'm afraid that A week on Tuesday I will be going away on camp for two weeks, then when I get back I will be going on a German Exchange so I don't know if I'll be able to post much.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have been busy as well. This next week will be the worst, but then after that things will calm down a bit before finals.

Now, what on Earth is in Linriel's package, Lindarielwen?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
What package?

You know one of the items, Maxie, but I am trying to think of the function of it in Linriel's future.

I am getting my next post ready.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am sorry If I won't have time to post in the coming days, by the weekend things will be cleared up from my schedule until the second week of June.
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, I would love to join, I do enjoy Rping and would love to Rp as Legolas if that is alright?
The elves began it, waking up the trees, teaching them to speak...
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hi! I reckon that's all right, I'd be glad to have you! What do you two think, Maxie, Lindarielwen?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fine by me! It will be great to have you join us johnson4466. You said you played as Legolas? We are now in Lorien, do you have a plan for how you will be joining the story?

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh great, doubling on here now.

[Edited on 05/29/2014 by Lindarielwen]
johnson4466
Council Member
Send Message
No, but I'm sure I will figure it out
The elves began it, waking up the trees, teaching them to speak...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! A new player! Welcome!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
May I RP with you guys? I would like to know before I create a character. I would be a hired soldier male or female you guys can pick. Also what is this thread about. I've tried reading all 30 pages but I'm really want to know if I can join. Do I need to read all that or can you give me a summery?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hi Cenor! No need to read all 30 pages. The storyline has been changed due to the dropping out of several key players. Start at page 28 if you want to read a bit. We are basically a group of companions who are travelling Middle-earth. Our journey is now taking us to Mirkwood where we will help Legolas defeat a terror that has haunted Mirkwood for a long time. We are all Elves...Meri, Beri, Eleniel, and Linriel are the females and Tumion and of course Legolas are male. You can decide which gender and race you want to be. We would love to have you join us.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I'm very new to RPing do you still want me? I'll be a mortal woman trained to fight if you don't mind. I will create her when I get your okay.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Changed my mind. Here is:

Harn the Wanderer (Cenor)
Race: Men
Height: 6" 1"
Family: Killed when he was young.
Animals: A horse named Ithil
Weapons: One sword, two daggers in his boots, and a long knife at his waist

Personality: He is friendly and kind but can easily hide his emotions.

Appearance: He is tall and lithe with quick eyes and dark brown hair. He wears travel-stained clothing and worn leather boots.

History:
His family was killed when he was young. He has survived in the wild for eight years often begging for food from travelers in the beginning, but now he provides for himself. (Added) He has been chased down by thieves and wounded. Though he escaped he thinks they still follow him.

Does that sound good? Anything I need to change just tell me.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ah, a male now. That definitely changes things. Maybe you can have Harn in Mirkwppd, improsoned maybe. And your posts in our meantime walking to Mirkwood can be about how he is wrongfully imprisoned and how Thranduil wrongfully imprisoned him. Upon our arrival, the combined efforts of Eleniel and Legolas can free him. What say you, players of CP? Cenor?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Does that mean I can join?
Ooh Harn will meet you guys on the road thinking you are going to try to take me back he try to fight but succumbs to his wound. Harn could think that the Elves were trying to bewitch him or something. Harn never made it to Thranduil's kingdom but escaped his captures.

Please tell me if I can join I can't stand the suspense.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome to Crossed Paths, Cenor! I am not sure how you are planning to join the group. Are you being chased? Are you wounded? The group is now on the way to Mirkwood to aid Thranduil. I am not sure what you mean by us trying to take him back...back where?

Our company is going to stop for the night. You can simply come to the fire seeking food and then collapse to the ground from your wounds..but do not forget, we are on the way to Mirkwood. Glad to have you join!
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email