Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I plan to meet your party when you begin your travels again. Harn has just escaped from a band of thieves (forget what I said above) he is wounded and frightened because he thinks he is being followed by the bandits. He has some sort of hatred for the Elves but hides his emotions. Harn agrees to aid your party (some of the characters can help him heal if they like.)

How's that?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I'll join your party when you start your journey again on the next day see you then.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, we are stopping for the night and will start our journey when the sun rises. Looking forward to having you join us.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, I'm super excited.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Everything seems to be working out well, Cenor!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Just so you guys know the Elves that destroyed Harn's village were bad. They only used Thrandul's name.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Alright. Good to know. Thanks, Cenor.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie I thought you were my friend! Not someone who suspects every move I make!

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I thought we were camped.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry, thought I could add some suspense to ym character. She is very leery of strangers from her travels. Plus, she doesn't want to be thrown under the bus. Or whatever you can get thrown under in Middle Earth.

Its OK, I made it so we took a break. No problems.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I just wanted to mention how important it is to read all the posts from the last time you posted till you post a new one. Otherwise we lose track of who we are with and where we all are. Please make note of where the characters are so we all aren't wandering aimlessly.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I won't be posting for the next week, 'cos I'll be on camp.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Anyone object if we bring Tauriel into the adventure?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I don't I kinda like the idea. I figured as much when you mentioned the Captain of the Guard.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
OK good. I wasn;t sure if anyone would object or not, but since we ere in Mirkwood and I know that Lindarielwen dearly loves Tauriel, I thought it would be a good idea.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I am so, so sorry for leaving without saying anything! My life had been a mess and I had been through hard times! Can you please accept me back? I really missed this RP and I want to stay!
If you want me back, are you in Mirkwood?

[Edited on 07/05/2014 by Ella]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ella! *hugs* Its so good to have you back, dear! We are in Mirkwood right now and would be delighted to have you! A dwarf would certiantly make things interesting here. A good many RPs have also been started, should you want to jump in to any one onf those.

I am so sorry you have been through tough things.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, this thread is used to people cutting in and out, so I say no problem if you want to come back and if at any point anyone has to go just for a while...

Oh, and I'm back again for a week, but I'll be away for two weeks after that.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Bye Wolfbladequeen come back soon. Wait your not leaving for a week.

Ella I'm glad your back! We have only chatted but I hope we can get to know each other soon.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It's been a long time, Ella, and of course we want you back! You have always been a big part of CP. I hope all is well in your life. Every storm runs out of rain.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I won't be able to post for two weeks because I'm going on holiday. I will send the cousins to the King to petition for the release of Harn, and that might take a while so you won't need to post anything for them and they can just be out of it for a bit.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Have fun, wolfie Dear! See you soon!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm back... and I'm guessing I have a lot to catch up on...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome back, Wolfie!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I just wanted to tell everybody that I am leaving for vacation this coming Monday and I will be back on this comeing Thursday. I have asked Lindarielwen to play Eleniel for me during that time, and she has graciously accepted. Just so everybody is aware.
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
Moderator comments;
from the RP rules

B)No Manipulation of another persons character without their permission.

It seems that not everyone involved in this RP is in agreement as to where it is heading. I'd recommend that you suspend posting in the thread for a couple of days and have a discussion here, in the OOC forum and come to a majority decision as to what is going to happen. As the originator of the thread is no longer posting I'm going to recommend that you follow the path that the majority agrees to when you start posting again. I'll be happy to enforce the majority decision, once you have decided.

[Edited on 08/04/2014 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
What a week to go missing...

I had given Lindarielwen permission to manipulate my character in my leave, but I have seen some other, non-permissable manipulation as well, myself included. It seems that people do not bother to read the posts anymore, or, at least, do not use them as aguide to their writing. CP has gotten very off track, and as of late, I have found it hard to come up with posts that contribute to the plot, not just add to the confusion of it. There are so many characters sometimes that I get confused of who did what and when.

I still love CP, but I would like to see it return to what it was when I first joined it: a semi-lighthearted adventure.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry for having you come back to this, Maxie. I agree with everything you say.

It should not be very difficult to get Crossed Paths back on the right path. A few posts is all it should take.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I agree, Lindarielwen, and, as the longest standing member of this thread, i think it should be you. If you agree to post, that is. Just to get us away from Mirkwood and on the road again. I will post after you to verify.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Just wanted to let you know that I am having computer issues that should be cleared up by Sept. 10 so I will not be posting regularly. Maxie can post for Linriel, Tumion and Bildarion is she wishes. Hope to be back soon.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
All right. Thank you, Lindarielwen, I hope this will be cleared for you quickly.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, I am back. It was a long 9 days without all of you.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
We are glad to have you and Linriel return to us, Lindarielwen.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I would like to change Harn's background a bit so could ya'll forget what he said early in the RP?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Um...what, specifically, will be changed?
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email