Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I have been a bit ambivalent about where to put HHS. When I had it topped nobody seemed to play it so I moved it down where it received more activity. Which do you guys prefer? I can move it up again if you prefer it there.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
E~S, thank you for the smileys thread!

When I played HHS, I found it easier to see it when it was topped.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You have created a monster!

[Edited on 03/10/2015 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Easy peasy ..... you have the URL now all you have to do is highlight it and click on the above blue icon that looks like a picture of a mountain. When you've done that, you're URL should be located between [ img ] URL [ /img ] sans the gap in the brackets. If I catch up with you on line, I will talk you through it.

[Edited on 03/10/2015 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
OMG OMG OMG but I will never do it again....sob sob sob
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I am gonna try that again

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Dancing! Dancing! Dancing joyously with my hands in the air!

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am going to delete the post that caused the annoying overlap. Thank you dearest Mod!

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You're too funny! Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Rivka has advised us that we are now on a new server. If you experience any problems, please let her know.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
So far so good for me but have you noticed the clock? It is way off for me and is a little difficult to figure out the 10 minute time limit between posts.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Same for me! Way off!

No other problems here, though.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. In the meantime, Happy first day of spring, everyone!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Sorry I've been missing for the past few days. I managed to sprain my lower back and right side bending over to pick up a set of keys. It's improving steadily so I will try a gradual return to my mod duties over the next couple of days.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, dearest Mod, I hope you feel better soon. You can work all day in your garden but hurt your back picking up keys! Looking forward to your return.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Has anybody seen, or heard from, Gando? He hasn't been around for a bit.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
He's back! He's back!

I have left word with a trusted friend to let you all know if evil befalls me.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Smart idea, Lindarielwen.
Estelanor Of The Shire
Council Member
Send Message
Hi, I am pretty new to the games forum (and COE), and I was wondering if a seasoned Hobbit Hobbit Smaug veteran could explain the rules of the game to me as I am a bit befuddled! I read the rules on the thread, but I am still a little confused on how often you can Smaug someone? I didn't 't want to jump into the game until I understand how it works.
Thanks
May it be when darkness falls, your heart will be true..
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Estelanor. It is a bit like duck duck goose, in a sense. You post either hobbit or smaug. If you post hobbit then nothing happens, and if you post smaug then you get to tell the person above you to do something.
for example:
person 1 - hobbit
person 2 - hobbit
person 3 - hobbit
person 4 - smaug

person 4 now gets to tell person 3 to do something, eg: post Melkor rules in your game posts for three days.

After a smaug there has to be at least two hobbits before another smaug.

I hope that helps
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, but if you do not want to be forced to change your avi or something, you must specify when you are going to join in for the first time.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I have added two Harry Potter games to the Forum .... HP Hangman and HP Who Am I .... as I know some of you are great fans of the movies and books.

Enjoy!
Estelanor Of The Shire
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you PSK, and Findemaxam! I think I am ready to try it out now.
May it be when darkness falls, your heart will be true..
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Hooray E~S! I think that will add a bit of diversity to the games, I was wondering when you would bring that over from Vaire games
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
This is a shout out to our Dearest Mod.

I don't know why I get so many doubles but thank you, Bestest Mod, for deleting them.

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message

Happy 4th of July to all our American players!
I hope have a wonderful day with family and friends, and that you get to enjoy all of the festivities in your area.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hello all, I didn't know where else to post this, but something has happened close to home within my family, so I'm going to be on and off for the next few weeks (or months depending). I thought I'd warn all my game-playing buddies. Please don't worry, everything so far is fine. But my best wishes go out to you all, and I'll be back playing games soon (maybe every so often I'll pop a post on or two... today you may see some)
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
This is the correct place to post your information, Ildë. I hope everything works out fine.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Dearest Mod, where are you? You are greatly missed and I hope all is well.

Meanwhile, I am really raking up the doubles and quite a few triples. You work is cut out for you when you return. Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Sorry, I've been a bit tied up for the past week. Back at it now.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, glad to see you are back.

I wish I wrote my post count down before you started deleting my doubles. I think you knocked my count down by almost 30....and I am at it again this morning...grrrrrrr
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Sorry, I've been sick for the past week with a nasty virus that has kept me away from the site. I'm gradually getting over it but it has been slow going. Hopefully, I will be able to do a thread check later this week.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, you have your work cut out for you with me.

I hope you are feeling better, Dearest Mod. Drink orange juice and take vitamin C.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
FYI: unless there is some interest in the HP/Star Trek threads over the next few days, I will be deleting them.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email