Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1112131415Last >>
Author Topic:
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*pops awake from short cat-nap* *Hijacks some popcorn from wolfie* I'm ready to go!! Who dares challenge me to a pillow fight? I'll beat you two apart! I'll take you both together!!!!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Don't steal all the popcorn! I'll challenge you, just for that. And as the challengee, I will name, not weapons, but something else... blindfolds! Everyone just hits everything, including themselves. Of course, it will have to be in the smaller room next door, so that we don't just hit the air all the time. Do you accept, or are you so... um... *thinks up insults* sensible that you can't fight the ridiculous way?
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Snags some popcorn from Wolfie's bowl* *hands her a glass of lemonade* Sounds...fun! I think. *munches popcorn*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sensible is my second cousin once removed on my mother's side. I take your challenge!!!! *grabs blindfold and puts on. Almost falls into swimming pool* I guess I should wait for this until i get to the smaller room......
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Enters smaller room and puts on blindfold* Yeeaahh! I ready! *grabs a pillow* All shall fear the great smashing machine!
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Walks into room, stumbling over discarded pillows* I think we need to straighten things up a bit before we have this...*is ignored* *shrugs, shoves all the rubbish on the floor into a garbage shoot* Am I a geek or what? As I typed those words, I couldn't help thinking of Han Solo. "The garbage chute. What a wonderful idea. What an incredible smell you've discovered!" *bahahahaha* *grabs a blindfold, puts it on* *gropes for pillow*

[Edited on 04/16/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Right no I've got my pillow and... none of you are cheating with rubbishy blindfolds, right? *grabs pillow and puts on blindfold*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Rubbishy blindfolds? Not me. *stumbles into wall* Humph. *adjusts blindfold* Are we ready, then?
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ready or not, here I come!!!! *staggers around flailing wildly*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Hesitates* Um... my mom told me not to play blindfolds with girls. You'll never know what would happen... *stands holding pillow on head, not knowing what to do next* *decides to hold pillow out, waiting for a unsuspecting passers-by*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, that's okay. You can go brew some more coffee for after the game is done! Or squeeze lemonade. Or...clean up the pillow fight room? Or...ride a horse...or practice archery with a pillow bow and pillow arrows...*is bamboozled by Rhodil's wild flailing* Oof. Or think up something else to do. *swings pillow, hoping to hit somebody*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, okay then. *starts heading to where I think the door is* *gets smacked by Mareth* Oof! *falls down* Silly me, trying to get out of here blindfolded. *takes off blindfold*
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
What annoys me about blindfolds is that they're all scratchy. They hurt my eyes! Ow! And sometimes you walk into walls. But then again, no one knows who hit them, so they can't take revenge later... *whacks someone* Though I guess if you talk it's a bit obvious who it was... I'll be quiet now...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Continues whacking* I think there might be some silk blindfolds in the other room, Wolfie.
Eregwen_Rincauthiel
Council Member
Send Message
Oh my goodness, pillow fight!!! Can I join? *grabs a pillow starts whacking people happily*
Eregwen_Rincauthiel
Council Member
Send Message
*eats double post* sorry

[Edited on 04/20/2014 by Eregwen_Rincauthiel]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, right now we're doing blindfold, free-for-all whacking in here, or you can spar with Alexanda in the other room without a blindfold... *whacks someone*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Exits the room and sits on a pillow pile hugging pillow* *doing nothing*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Attempts to welcome-whack Ergwen* *hits someone* Not sure it you are, Ergwen, but welcome!!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Doof! *gets smacked by Mareth instead* *waves in Eregwen's general direction* Maaah!! I can't see anything in this blindfold!! *takes off and sneaks into the other room to take Alex by surprise*
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, that's kinda the point of blindfolds, not being able to see. *attempts to hit someone but just manages to trip myself up*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, let me help you, Wolfie! *extends hand into empty air* Hm, I was sure you were there a minute ago...*takes a few steps, then stumbles over something* *muffled* "Ouch! That's my hand you are standing on!" Wolfie! *tries to help her up*
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe we should just take the blindfolds off now... Ow! You stood on me again! It's okay, I know you didn't mean it. *tries to pull herself up but just pulls Mareth down*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oof! *scrambles around* *eventually pulls blindfold off* Ah, much better!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*screams like a banshee and launches attack on Alex*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Freaks out* *searches room for banshee* Where is it??? *sees Rhodil screaming* Oh, just you. You nearly gave me a heart attack! *picks up a discarded pillow, dusts it off, then takes it to an unused corner* *curls up and goes to sleep*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Wha-a?! *get's clumped in the head by Rhodil* Oof! *sprawls along the floor* What did you do that for?!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, I guess we're all done with the blindfolds, then. *takes mine off* Should I go join the others? *runs off room and grabs pillow cannon, then changes mind and runs up the stairs to the room above it, cuts a hole in the floor, and sets pillow cannon on 'automatic', then points it at Rhodil and Alex, and grabs bowl of popcorn*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*shrugs* I don't know. I thought it would be fun. *notices pillow cannon* Oh dear....RUN!!!!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Tries to run away, but gets hit with a barrage of pillows* *moans* Why am I always attacked?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe cos you don't run fast enough? No, I've got it, it's cos if you don't attack you get attacked. You're just too passive.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*leaps in front of Alex with a pillow shield* let's launch a counter attack. We need to take out that cannon!!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, right! *aims pillow grenade launcher at the cannon and fires*
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*ducks* Good thing you lot are terrible shots! *fires back, missing completely*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Is hit by Wolfie's shot* *startles awake* For the love of coconuts, what'd you do that for?? *throws a ginormous pillow at Wolfie*
<< First1112131415Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email