Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920Last >>
Author Topic:
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor is a girl. You can use this link to look at user profiles. Just type in the username after the last equals sign.
http://www.councilofelrond.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=

Attack, my minions! *pillow lightening flashes dramatically, but nothing happens* I said ATTACK! *still nothing* Blast. I really detest these labor unions and their infernal strikes. Oh well, guess I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way. *charges Nrogara*
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I don't have a profile though.

*Fencer tackles Nrogara off of my Fell Beast* Ha mine again! *Soars in the air so as no one will catch us* *Creates invisible force bubble surrounding me* *Swoops down and grabs Rhodi* *flies back up* Give up Halflings!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
{Sorry, didn't see your post, Cenor.}

*Borrows Blaze from the Dragon Eggspedition* *climbs onto his back* *flies up and has Blaze get Rhodi* *he flings her up onto his back* *charges Cenor* Fear us!!!

[Edited on 07/15/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I think we posted just one after the other

*Uses holographic images* *Now all Mareth can see is a gold* *I escape while Blaze is chasing the gold*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah.

ARG!! *snaps fingers to get Blaze's attention* Stop looking at the dumb glittery stuff! *sighs* She's getting away! Seriously! *finally gets Blaze to turn after Cenor*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Uses holographic images to turn myself into Nrogara and turn Nrogara into me* *Dives into pool* Oh cool what is this *knocks on funny thing and it opens* A tunnel no wonder they dissapeared. *climbs in.*
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
BOO! *jumps from behind corner, whacks Cenor*
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Lands Blaze and goes after 'Cenor'* *'Cenor' keeps yelling she's Nrogara* What?? You're just trying to confuse me, aren't you?
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*Head is spinning after getting snatched up and riding various winged creatures* Hmmm... not sure who anyone is anymore... *slides carefully off Blaze as Mareth looks away. Proceeds to whallop Mareth and fake Cenor and vanish into the pillow piles*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Ugh! This is just too weird. *gets a dragon-size coffee for Blaze, and then a human-size coffee for myself* *goes and sits in the corner, sipping coffee*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Turns holographic imaging off* Hi Mareth *proceeds to whack her while she is still dazed*
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*Sneaks up behind Cenor while she is busy walloping Mareth* I shall rule the world! *Whacks Cenor, then runs*
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Arg!! I was minding my own business, drink coffee and eating scones, and then you came and HIT ME??? When I was on break?? Unforgivable! *jumps up and runs after Cenor*
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
*carefully places tea aside* Best not be caught with that out, seeing as everyone seems to be going after those on break. *finds Fuzzy and jumps on his back, riding over and whacking Cenor repeatedly*
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Creates Ranger horse (Ranger's Apprentice only lets someone ride it if they ask the right question which is only known to the owner (me!) otherwise they buck the baddie off) *whispers pass question in the horse's ear* *mounts* Ha ha runs off then comes back swinging pillow.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*summons Caranthir and slips along under pillow piles to emerge under unsuspecting fighters' feet to whallop them and then vanish away again*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
ah thanks Fencer; and yes you do, Cenor, you can edit it at the top of the page. Used to be you could click on a person's name to get to it.

*tries to rub off fake Cenor body* ugh! get off me! CENOR!!! Release your Loki magic immediately! *whacks Cenor-who-looks-like-myself repeatedly* Yay! Looks like Aerena's on our team! (by the way, it consists of Mareth and I; Fencer is currently Chaotic Neutral)
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Woohoo!

*Runs around the room, searching for the vanished Rhodi*
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*musin* I like that title. "Chaotic Neutral." Yes, that will work fine. *Runs about wildly flailing pillow around, but only succeeds in losing balance and falling on face*
ImageImage
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
*gets knocked over into a pile of pillows in a huge shower of feathers* pthhfffffffffft!!! Yuk, magic pillow feathers taste bad.... *looks around suspiciously at empty air* rhodilwen, I know that was you! *pulls dual pillow swords from pile and stars waving them around* Haha! I shall find you!
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
They come in swords? I'm getting one! *Grabs up a pillow sword, then charges into the pile, hacking away in an attempt to find Rhodi.
ImageImage
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, they come in swords! Those made their appearance in the pillow fight 3, when we were chasing after Gawain. Back when there was a Fell Beast named Fluffy, mini-balrogs, and a hippo called Mahpar (standing for 'Magically Appearing Hippo, Pillowfighters Are Random')
Gosh, things have changed..... *gets whacked from behind while reminiscing* Ow! Ye shall pay for that!!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
No I won't *continues to whack Aerena*
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Oh you won't won't you? *Attacks Cenor with new-found pillow swords*
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Back flips narrowly escaping Fencer's pillow swords* Hmmm time to think.....Ah ha! *creates pillow shield and ax then rushes Fencer* Argh!!!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
*pulls pillow-versions of Dwalin's axes out of a magic pillow* FOR EREBOR!!! *takes revenge on Cenor, whacking her repeatedly*
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
I shall do my duel weilding spinning attack of death!!! Oh, wait. I forgot I only have one hand! *whacks the nearest person*
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ha ha *laughs as Beren gets rid of Aerena* Now Fencer I shall vanish before your very eyes. *Sets off pillow bomb* in five, four, three, two, POOF! *runs away joining Rhodi. *whispers* we need battle plans girl.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the warning! *darts away just before the bomb goes off*
ImageImage
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*draws Cenor into secret cave under the pillow floor* I've been hiding out from the others. They were coming after me with swords. So, Caranthir and I will go out first, wreak some havoc, then you can come and whack everyone, set off some of those pillow bombs, and then we vanish...into thin air....
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Sneaks to the edge of the room, away from the conflict* *suddenly falls through a trap door, landing on Cenor* *spots Rhodi and Caranthir* Hey! What are y'all doing down here? *struggles up* *walks around the room, poking around* *fails to see the annoyed looks from the trio occupying the room* How'd you find this place anyways?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*rubs head* *annoyed* Same as you did but we didn't fall on somebody's head! *Looks at Rhodi, who while down here made some changes to the cave.* *Winks* *Pushes button* Computer activate pillow cage on foreign object. *Places thumb on scanner* *Pillow cage lands over Mareth* He He. Now Rhodi on with the plan. Oh don't worry Mareth we will come back. Oh one more thing. *Creates pillow watch dog and bone* *Now you just sit there and eat your bone and make sure she doesn't get out. *Rhodi places thumb on scanner and we walk out* *I hide while Rhodi wreaks havoc* *Then I come out with pillow laser gun whacks everybody* Hello Guys! *Sets off bombs* Bye Guys! BOOM! *Rhodi and I run back to our cave, enter, and smile at Mareth*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Glares at Rhodi and Cenor* *waits till their backs are turned, then pulls out my pillow tranquilizer gun* *shoots tranquilizer dart at dog* *he falls over soundlessly* *quietly unsheathes pillow sword and slices through the cage* *shoots grappling hook at ceiling* *reels in grappling hook, pulling myself up and out of the cave* Ha ha! *runs around pillow fight, hitting people who aren't on my team*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Realizes staring at empty cage* Oh no Mareth! *Pops head out but bombs go off* Poof!
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
What is with all of these disappearances? *heads over to the area, slips and falls into the cave* Ah, this explains a lot!
ImageImage
<< First1617181920Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email