Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*pounds head against wall as Fencer falls in* Aaaahhhhh can we never kept one place secret around here?!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*puts finishing touches on a device I have been working on in the cave* Behold! My Anti-Gravity device!!!! *turns it on and floats up out of the hole with one foot atop Caranthir*
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Spots Rhodi up in the rafters* Anti-Gravity, eh? How do you turn it off?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
*pops magically out of the ground, armed with pillows* Did ya miss me? *hit everyone with my new pillow machine gun* Sorry guys, I've been battling a Pillow-Rog (Balrog in pillow form) down in the darkest parts of the Pillow Fighting Mines. So basically, I just saved all your butts.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*uses Rhodi's anti-gravity device to hitch a ride out of the cave* *Spots Rodwen* I am the great and powerful Oz. Fear me! *Pillow lightening flashes dramatically* *Summons up a pillow dragon, flies dramatically at Rodwen, then falls off the dragon* OOF! Blast. Dratted klutziness always gets in the way. *Welcome-whacks Rodwen anyway*
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Technically, Rodwen needs a 'welcome-back whack', Fencer.

*Welcome-back whacks Rod* Well, thanks for saving us....I guess. *sneaks an unsuspecting person and thwacks them*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Drops out of cave onto Mareth* Oof! Welcome Back Rodwen! *Gives everybody a good whack*
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
*leaps forth from the shadows to welcome-back whack Rodwen* Welcome back to the craziness! *hops on Fuzzy the tiger and rides around, pausing by Cenor to whack her repeatedly* Ha, take that!! *rides off before she can retaliate* Muahahaha!
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
*runs and hides from everyone in a deep pillow tunnel of darkness* Thanks everyone for the welcome whacks, but I think I heard a loud roar coming from over there. *I point to the direction I just came from and cower back deeper into the cave, wielding my pillow sword*
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Hears distant roaring* Aw, it's just the Pillow-Rog! We can easily vanquish it! Right? *no answer* Ahem. Right?? *draws pillow sword*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Temporary alliance then? *hops down from rafters and sends Caranthir into tunnel to do some scouting* I have a pillow sword around here somewhere.....Aha! *pulls out of wall locker* Hi, Rodwen. Long time no see. No better time to catch up than right before a Pillow-Rog fight.
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*grabs pillow sword and shield* I thought you destroyed the Pillow-Rog Rodwen?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*Brandishes pillow sword, as pillow lightening flashes* The Great and Powerful Oz will help send this foul beast into the abyss! After all, what is the point of ruling the world when their is something else trying to destroy it? Just think of the insurance claims!
ImageImage
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Wait, did you say Pillow-Rog? AHHHHH! *Runs for the hills*

I shall be back in a week though.
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*looks around* ummm you know I left my...* 8Mareth glares at me* Okay okay I'll stay.

*Pillow-Rog bursts into sight*
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Ha! I shall save us! *charges Pillow-Rog courageously* Have at thee! I shall slay you with my mighty swor- *gets backhanded across the room, landing in a convenient heap of pillows* Ow....

[Edited on 08/06/2014 by Aerena100]
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Walks over to Pillow Roger who is scratching his head* Excuse me sir you seem to be lost. *Pillow Rog nods* I lost my way I need to be at the Balrog Fest. *I nod* Two halls down three halls to the right and five doors down.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Have fun wherever you are going, Fencer!

*Pillow-Rog thanks Cenor and heads off to find the Balrog Fest* *blinks at Cenor* Well, that was surprisingly easy...*sheaths pillow sword*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Huh.. *looks down at sword.* guess I don't need this anymore. Back to fighting each other then? Or take a coffee break?
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
*crawls cautiously out of the cave and out into the open* What just happened? *watches as the giant beast casually walked into the pillow abyss* Hmm… Okay so maybe they aren't as harmful as they seem. *skips off to go work on the pillow castle that I've been working on*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Coffee break sounds awesome to me! *runs to coffee bar to start brewing coffee*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Um is there anything for people that do not like coffee, like hot chocolate?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes. *makes hot cocoa* There's also lemonade, water, Kool-Aid, and lots of other things to drink.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Mmmmm thanks. *sips cocoa*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
No problemo! *fills coffee cup with a cappuccino* *sips contentedly*
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Ooooh, hot cocoa! Anyone have peppermint to go with it? *sits down on mound of pillows* Mmmmmm
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Coffee? Coffee! *Comes racing back* COFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEEEEEEEEE! *Chugs down several large mugs, proceeds to bounce off walls and ceiling* COFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEEEEEEEEE!
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm now I know what to bait a trap with for Fencer *sips cocoa*
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
*emerges with face blackened and hair frizzed from the depths of the TARDIS* Whenever I try to fix that thing, it ends up sucking me into a time warp. Anyway, it should be all good now! *slaps it fondly, an explosion goes off somewhere deep inside* Well... near enough, anyway. Grab your drinks, everybody, we're gong on an ADVENTURE!
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
An Adventure! Whoopie! Last one there is a rotton pillow!
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*stuffs some more ammunition in pillow case and runs after Cenor* An Adventure!! Wait for meeeee!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Adventures are always great! *stuffs some good adventuring food (e.g. bread, cheese, apples...) into pillow case* "I am going on an adventure!"

[Edited on 08/12/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
*dashes off* Can't stop, I'm already late! (Late for what?) I'm going on an adventure! *pulls contract out of magic pillow and runs into the TARDIS*
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
COFFEEEEEEEE! Wait did someone say ADVENTURE? ALL RIGHT! *Bounces into TARDIS*
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Somehow, everyone managed to find a place inside the TARDIS, even if it was just a crevice...and nobody knew who had arrived last, so they were all dubbed 'fresh pillows' instead of rotten ones....

*Is squished in corner* Hey Nrogara! Any way to expand this here TARDIS? We're rather cramped!

[Edited on 08/13/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
<< First1718192021Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email