Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1920212223
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message

*Pokes Mareth* What do you see? Huh? Do you see it yet? Is it there? Mareth?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Waves Cenor away* I don't even really know what I'm looking for. A blue Police box thing?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yup. A blue police box thing. Let's ride this way * points and looks up at the blinding sun* er... East I think. *spurs horse on* onward to glory!!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
And the end of the world! *Ground rumbles* I didn't mean that!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, now see what you've done. *sighs* Oh well. Here goes nothing...*rides after the other two*

Time passes...

*Squints* Hey! Is that the TARDIS up there?!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Thats a pyramid * point beside me* this is TARDIS
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh. *turns to TARDIS and gallops up* Do y'all know how to work this thing? Because I've never seen Doctor Who, as I've said before....

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Don't look at me! I have no clue...oh dear...pulls pillow maker out ZAP! TARDIS for Dummies book lays on sand.* *Picks book up and brushes it off* Okay this should help!
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
RANDOMLY COMES FROM OUT OF NO WHERE!!! *screams* hello everyone i am BACK IN THE GAME!!!! Starts hitting everyone excitedly with pillows!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome Back! *Drops book* Do you know how to run Tardis??
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*gets whalloped by Legolas23* Hey! *fends off with pillow and jumps into the TARDIS* We can figure this out. *starts pressing buttons and the TARDIS begins to whir* I think I did something. ALL ABOARD! I think we're blowing this popsicle stand.
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome back, Legolas! *jumps into TARDIS dragging the others with me* Where do you suppose we're going this time?
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
[what??? no posts since December?

Sorry I disappeared; I had NaNo, then the holidays, and then I left the country, and the internet has not been good. In fact I don't expect it to get any better till I go back home beginning of july, so i was going to tell you all to not expect to see me for a little while... but it seems like no one is here... so... well...]

Hey! be careful with the TARDIS! *scrambles out of Mareth's grasp and grabs for the controls, but the TARDIS rolls and she's thrown against the wall* Oh dear oh dear, where's it going to dump us?
Image Image
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*lights flash and alarms sound* Ummmm.....That is an excellent question! Hopefully somewhere where we can resurrect this pillow fight! *TARDIS jerks and whirls in a circle* Augh!1 Hang on peoples!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Sits up groggily* Hey, what's happening...? *rubs eyes and yawns* Guess I fell asleep...

*Welcome-back whops Nrogara and Rhodi* Nice to see you two again. Is there any food around here? *is tossed to the side by the violent jerking of the TARDIS* Ow.
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
how about some hard Bavarian bread and sliced sausage that tastes more like bologna? We've got excess of that. *throws around some sandwiches* they're better if toasted. [seriously though, we have that every night. I miss my mom's cooking.] *straps self to control center will pillow ropes* OK, TARDIS, time to calm down. *studies readings, then starts flipping switches and shifting gears* Prepare for landing!
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Takes a bite of the sandwich* Well, it's not too bad. [I've actually never had it in real life, so I don't know...]

Um...Nrogara? You do know what you are doing, right? *piles pillows around self for protection*
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Of course! *lights flash, sirens blare* wait! I just remembered something! Those blue ones are stabilizers! *points to blue buttons on the other side of the council* hey Mareth, hit 'em! rohdi, grab the breaks!
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Okay...*stumbles across to the buttons and slams them* *something starts beeping* Um...I think I broke it...

I have no idea what the TARDIS does. I would watch Doctor Who, but I have no access to it.
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*crawls out from under a chair and scrambles to the control panel* Brakes, brakes, braaakes!!! Ah, there they are!! *pulls back on brakes and TARDIS starts to marginally slow*
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
its's ok, neither did I for a long time, just think starship in a blue box

*steers TARDIS into a safe landing, brakes whirring. Dusts off hands* The Doctor would approve. Now, where are we? *hits some buttons on the computer* Hmm. Atmosphere is breathable, at least.
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Stumbles around for a minute, then realizes we are stationary* Oh. Right. *pulls out chocolate bar and starts munching* So, now what?
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
*door to some remote closet in the corner opens* Guys, you really need to learn how to fly this silly thing... *stumbles over to console, and bonks everyone on the head with a pillow* Anyway, it's been a while! Darned TARDIS closets, they can make time fly on you. It's been, what, 8 months? Gah, far too long! Now, pardon me while I... *scampers away in an attempt to preempt welcome-back whacking* You can't catch meeeee! *proceeds to then trip on the stairs*
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
*sits up and rubs head* Hi everyone! *tests bones for breaks* Glad I'm still in one piece. *spies Aerena attempting to sneak away* Aha! You're not getting away that easy! *tackles and whacks her repeatedly with super squishy pillow* *is knocked out the TARDIS door by a blow from behind* Oof! Hey...*stares around at the cheering crowds in the stands* Um...guys? I think we landed in a Roman colosseum. *dives to the side to avoid being trampled by a gladiator* *hears more cheers from the stands, followed by a voice booming,*
"You there! Yes, the one with the pillow! If you Pillow Fighters can defeat my best gladiator I will let you have use of the colosseum for your own - slightly less dangerous - battle. Are you game?"

*looks back as friends in TARDIS* What do you guys think?

[Edited on 04/16/2015 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
*Scrambles up off the floor and whacks Aerena back before scampering over to peer out the door* We can take a gladiator right? Unless it's that guy. He looks rather big and muscly. Any way he can fight with a pillow too instead of that rather pointy spear he's got?
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Nonsense! We'll just use pillow nunchaku to disarm him! *swings nunchaku around, seemingly expertly, before whacking myself in the head* I'd say 'ow', but they're pillows, soooooo... *gets up and hides behind the TARDIS* Anyone got any other ideas?
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Makes a surprise appearance* Hey! What's going on? *narrowly misses having head taken off by a swing of the gladiator's weapon* Oh. Right. *finds a pillow shield and uses it to block the next blow* Guys...we might want to figure out a plan. *another blow dents the shield and renders it useless* Like...now would be a good time for someone to have a brilliant moment of inspiration.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
*Walks up, brandishing lumpy pillow.* "HEY YOU! fighter boy!! over here!!" I run after him, and give him a good whack with my pillow. He goes flying. "Bricks my Friends, Bricks!!" I shout!!

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Looks up in confusion, slightly surprised to still be alive* Bricks? *is bonked* Oh, bricks! *loads a few into pillow case and charges after flyingarrow to help in the fight* *conks the gladiator on the head* Ha ha! *he rubs his head, glares at me, and the charges* *turns and flees, searching frantically for another shield*

[Edited on 07/13/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
*shakes head, and conks the passing gladiator, who falls* help me out guys!!! * charges at Mareth, pulling her back in the fight*

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Snatches a shield just as I'm being dragged back into the fight* Hey, I've got an idea. How about we just knock him out, tie him up, and send him off to Siberia? *narrowly missed being smashed by enraged gladiator* Apparently he doesn't like that idea. *swings brick pillow which hits his leg*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Good idea!!!

*Jumps out of TARDIS and into fray* *Swings loaded pillow at gladiator and misses grandiosely* *Falls flat on face*
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Helps Cenor up. "Ok, everyone fight!!" dances around swinging brick-filled pillow at the gladiator. "When I call, get back in the TARDIS, and close the door!!" Dodges blow from the G.

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Epicly emerges from huge pile of dust bunnies, dramatically gasping for air* *gazes around at the sad disrepair all around her* Hm...*waves hands rapidly in front of other pillow fighters' faces* HELLO? Is anyone still alive? *accidentally bumps into gladiator* Shucks. I was rather hoping you were gone. *is relieved that he made no response, and decides to poke him for no apparent reason* *said gladiator collapses in a large snoring heap* Huh. That was surprisingly easy.

*Somehow manages to drag all the others back into the TARDIS* *locates secret emergency stash of poptarts and commences munching whilst awaiting the awakening of the other fighters*

Did I ever mentioned I watched the first season of the Doctor Who reboot? I loved Nine.
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
*turns to orc minion*
Pull the lever, minion!
*thousands of pillows fall from the sky*
Wrong Lever!!!
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
<< First1920212223
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email