Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1920212223
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
(ElwingAndEarendil, that is seriously one of my top favorite movies EVER.)

*is buried* Ugh. *struggles to dig through all the fluff and finally emerges victorious, only to lose balance and slide down the mound of encased feathers, pillows cascading down all around* *finally reaches bottom of mound* *snatches a handy megaphone and shouts into it* Hello? Did anyone survive that pillow smotheration? *sighs* It's hard to have a pillow fight when the only other known survivor just got buried beneath thousands of pillows at a most inopportune moment.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
(Call me EaE, my username is a mouthful lol. It's one of mine too!)

I'm here! I survived! And I have a giant body pillow at the ready to deflect any incoming projectiles!
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
(Got it. I'm just...Mareth. Or Mar. And yay! I love finding fellow Emperor's New Groove fans.)

Excellent! *whops EaE with a super fuzzy purple pillow that happened to be laying nearby* Nice to finally see someone awake! *digs around in knapsack that magically appeared in hands* Ah ha! *triumphantly pulls forth a bag of llama-shaped cookies* Care for one? *muches happily*

[Edited on 04/20/2016 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
*dives down the pillows and lands next to Mareth*

Cookies!

*grabs cookie and hits back*
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Finishes munching with all due haste* I say, have at them! *gives EaE another sound smack and attempts to avoid the response by beating a hasty retreat* *trips over pillows which still litter the floor* Rats.
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
*cookie breaks*

My name is EaE. You killed my cookie. Prepare to die.

*swings giant pillow at Mareth*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
(How come I never noticed your post??? *cries*) (Stop quoting my favorite movies. It's terribly distracting. NO I'M JUST KIDDING ACTUALLY don't stop quoting them.)

Ahhh!!! *freaks out and tries to run* *suddenly realizes that there is a wall in her face* *WUMP* Great. *nearly dies under the weight of giant pillow* *gasp* *gasp* *discovers energy reserves she didn't know she possessed* *casts off huge pillow* Ah ha! *is slammed by another pillow* Lovely.
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
I have returned with body pillows to reinvigorate this thread. Many a long year has passed us by since last we swung. I now proclaim myself High Queen of the Pillow Fort. All who oppose me shall be pummled.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*cracks knuckles* I've been waiting for this moment for a long time! Fear me High Queen! I am the REVOLUTION!!!!! *Charges pillow fort with pillow spear and shield* DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SINGING??????????????
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
PREPARE FOR PUMMELING, TRAITOR! ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR.

*loads memory foam pillow onto trebuchet*

Release the Kraken!
<< First1920212223
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email