Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1314151617Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm not looking forward to returning to Orthanc to report to old Crabby. He's not going to be pleased that we lost them small hobbit things. I'm sure glad it's not me that has to actually make the report.

Sergeant - Uruk-hai troop

“I would cut off your head, beard and all, Master Dwarf, if it stood but a little higher from the ground.”
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Sarg has ordered me to write a report about the missing halflings. We all know old beady would possibly kill us unless I bend the truth abit. I will write in my report that Uruks from Mordor came and took the halflings after all old beady is working for the Great Eye. Now we won't be blamed.

Uruk Hai private
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I hate being a twin! Elrohir made two stupid mistakes during sword training and the Sword Master called him Elladan when he yelled at him about it. Of course my stupid twin brother didn't correct him, and now I look like a fool who can't use a sword properly. He's always getting me in trouble and I hate it.

Elladan

“I would cut off your head, beard and all, Master Dwarf, if it stood but a little higher from the ground.”
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

So what if I made a couple of mistakes during todays practice? The reason I didn't correct our sword teacher is because Elladan has in the past been caught causing a few accidents all around Rivendell including smashing one of Father's favourite vases and pinning it on me by giving the guards my name instead of his. Of course that meant Father took all the punishment out on me.
Perhaps its time we went our separate ways. Truthfully I am sick of getting him out of trouble all the time and constantly saving his life against Orcs.

Elrohir
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm so bored! Being stuck in the Void is no fun, especially since Morgoth/Melkor thinks he can still boss me around. It really grinds my gears when he's telling me what to do, and how to do it. I think I proved myself in Arda after he had been chained by that upstart Tulkas. I can't help it if I overlooked the hobbits. I had no idea such creatures existed until my Ring showed up in the hands of one of them.

Sauron

“If Hobbits would wash their feet more often, they might have more friends.”
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I was on my way back to Isengard when I was stopped by some black riders. One of them spoke to me asking where they could find the Shire. I gave them the directions without hesitation. I asked them why were they heading to the Shire because there is nothing there that would interest them. One of the riders whom I think was their leader told me that their business with the Shire does not concern me and if I wanted to stay alive I should never mention this conversation with anyone.
I might go and tell Sarunan.

Grima Wormtongue
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have to admit that I'm totally smitten with Estel/Aragorn. He's finally returned from his Ranger duties and is looking particularly fine. I would like to approach him but I'm afraid the difference in our ages will put him off.

Arwen
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Will the Elf and Dwarf ever stop arguing? It's driving me up the wall I mean who cares what happened between them in the past get over it. As I see it the are both as bad as each other. It's the Elves fault the rings were made and its the Dwarves fault that they woke up that Balrog thingy.

Aragon
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm so excited! The Valinor Evening Standard has asked me to write a column to the lovelorn.

Míriel Serindë
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm still sitting on this seat above Angband.
Haven't seen Morgoth in a few Days. Hopefully he has fallen over and can't get up.

Hurin
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

If my mother can write a column to the lovelorn, I guess I can teach anger management courses; or alternatively, a course in diplomatic relations between the races.

Fëanor
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have heard rumours that the Valar are planning to resurrect a few Elves.
Hopefully I can be one of them. However I seriously doubt it.

Maedhros
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

My sons are under the impression that they will return to Valinor within a reasonable amount of time, but it's not going to happen because I will fight any release, for any of my sons, and ensure they remain in these Halls until the final Battle, unless I am released with them (not that I'm spiteful .... well, maybe just a little).

Fëanor

“If anything was to be done, it would have to be done by Evil~Shieldmaiden, alone and unaided.”
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

If there is any chance for an elf or elves to leave these Halls it should be me and Turgon as we were great kings and did alot to protect our people against enemies.

Thingol
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I've had it! Every time there's a bit of dissension in the ranks Old Gloomy decides it's my fault. Like I have nothing better to do than stir up trouble. (Well, I don't really but I won't tell him that, will I?)

Fëanor

“If anything was to be done, it would have to be done by Evil~Shieldmaiden, alone and unaided.”
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I can not believe it, the premium for my staff insurance has gone up 150%. I might have to ask Saruman what company he uses to insure his Staff

Gandalf
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm so excited I actually managed to flame today; well, not so much flame as smoke, but I feel I'm so close, and Mater was so impressed ..... Pater, not so much. He thinks I'm lagging behind my clutch-mates, although he's careful not to say anything in front of Mater. He doesn't know it yet but I'm going to be the baddest dragon around.

Smaug

Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have been visited by Gandalf, Thirteen Dwarves and a Hobbit. They have told me a fascinating story and have asked for refuge for the night, I being generous gave given them food and a bed. Although I don't really care about dwarves I will tolerate these dwarves.

Beorn
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Is it my imagination but Boromir seems much too interested in the stupid Ring? I've mentioned my concern to Sam but he didn't offer any advice. I'm going to take a walk and think about my suspicions. Maybe I should talk to Aragorn.

Frodo
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

If Gandalf will not help me to retrieve the one ring then perhaps I could forge my own ring to be able to control the one ring.
Sauron forgets that I to was an apprentice of Aule and am also taught in the skill of craftmenship.

Saruman
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I managed to sell those three ponies for a better price than I thought I would get for them. The strange creatures that bought them seem to have been in a hurry so there was no haggling over the price. Little do they know, Bill will come back to me as soon as he's freed.

Bill Ferny

"That still only counts as one!"
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have just finished writing the book about my adventure with the Dwarves. I have titled it, There and Back Again- A Hobbit's Tale by Bilbo Baggins. I can't wait until I show this to Frodo later today as I have heard that he is on his way to Rivendell.

Bilbo

[Edited on 09/25/2017 by Lord_Sauron]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Whatever can Lord Celeborn be thinking? He's planning on accompanying my brothers and I on our circuit around Lothlórien.

It has been eons since he slept on a flet, or ate campfire cooked food; not to mention he insists on wearing white clothing which will hardly make us inconspicuous.

I tried to discuss this with the Lady Galadriel, but she just laughed and wished me good luck.

Haldir
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Boromir and Faramir are both playing up as usual, running around and throwing food at each other. They might be children still but I believe it's time for them to act more like soldiers. There nothing wrong with them starting their training now.

Lord Denethor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Father was very cross with us this morning because Faramir and I were playing with our food at breakfast. I do not know what the big deal is: we just threw a piece of toasted bread back and forth, until it landed on the table, jam side down. Admittedly, it made a bit of a mess, but Father does not have to clean up the mess. We have plenty of servants for that type of thing.

He went into one of his rages and told us that, because of our "juvenile" behaviour, we both must start our military training. Little does he know: we have already begun to do so, as Thorongil has been sparring with us, and teaching us battle strategy, ever since he arrived in Minas Tirith.

Father is not particularly fond of Thorongil but he is not really fond of anyone, including Faramir and myself. At times like these, I really miss Mother's steadying influence.

Boromir

"I am a Shieldmaiden and my hand is ungentle."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Finally Morgoth has released me from this curse and I can leave this dreadful chair. I swear that I will never sit on another chair for the rest of my life. Though I didn't leave empty handed, as I was leaving Morgoth gave me a going away present int the form of a cushion.

Hurin
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Amil asked me to babysit the twins for the first time ever! I was so happy to be able to spend the day just with them: they're so cute (of course I won't tell Tyelko that because he'll tease me), and I had so much fun with them.

I can't believe the number of questions they ask. They're so curious about everything. I was stumped a few times and I must remember to ask Nelyo for the answers (he seems to know everything).

Moryo
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I think old Gandalf has gotten us lost, we have passed the same passage at least ten times already.
Of course I don't want to be the one who tells him as he will probably insult me with bashing my head against the cave wall
So I will just keep it to myself.

Pippin
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Apparently, Fangorn has called another Entmoot, and we're all supposed to attend. I'm not keen on the idea because these things tend to drag on, and I have better things to do, like search for the Entwives. Oh well, I had better go and see what Fangorn is going to go on about this time.

Beechbone
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have been sent to lead an army of Elves to help defend Helms Deep from the Uruk army of Saruman.
The thing is that Elrond has commanded me to go, however I don't work for him but for Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel.
Also why can't Elrond or Lord Celeborn lead the army they are both starting to get very lazy.

Haldir
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Gandalf has chosen a Hobbit by the name of Bilbo Baggins to accompany the Dwarves lead by Thorin Oakenshield on their journey to take back the Lonely Mountain. I have no idea why a Hobbit is needed. To be honest I think they should not go on their mission, as it is most likely to cause the dragon Smaug to waken.
It also appears that Smaug might not be the only threat. There seems to be a Necromancer in Dol Guldur. The White Council believe that it may be one of the Nazgul perhaps their leader the Witchking of Angmar.
Gandalf has the opinion that this Necromancer is Sauron himself. If it is then we must act fast.

Elrond

[Edited on 10/27/2017 by Lord_Sauron]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

We're breaking out again! It's been a while and the first break-out was a total disaster ..... I only hope a certain red dragon remain sober this time. We're crashing a garden party at Lord Finrod's and Lady Amarië's. Apparently, they're celebrating the anniversary of their union.

The Balrogs are joining us this time so we'll have plenty of fire power <snort>. The old geezer is unaware of our plans as he just slows us down.

Ancalagon
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

So I hear that the Dragon and the Balrogs are planning on breaking out of the Void. This old geezer Ancalagon is referring to must be Morgoth. I wonder if Sauron is involved in this plan he hasn't said anything to me about it. I wonder what Morgoth would say if he founds out about this plan. Perhaps he will demote Sauron and finally promote me as his second in command.
Saruman
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Saruman went and tattled to Morgoth about our plans. Of course, his petty actions will have no effect on them. During the relaying of the intel, he apparently called the Boss an old geezer, and was turned into a toad. Silly git. Glaurung's the old geezer. Young Smaugie was particularly amused by the entire episode.

Huan and his BCF, Tevildo, have confirmed their participation and will join us at the villa.

Ancalagon

For those people interested in joining us on this escape: the back story is that the dragons and Balrogs have been shrunk down in size by Manwë, and placed in a dimensionless, and supposedly inescapable, terrarium created by Aulë.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I am looking at my creatures in there enclosure and can't believe how useless they appear to be
Damn Manwe for shrinking them and damn Aule for the creation of this glass cage.
I turned Saruman into a toad for calling me an old geezer.
Hey look at Gothmog with is little whip and axe

Morgoth
<< First1314151617Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email