Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1516171819Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have no idea where Ancalagon got the idea that the Fëanorian brotherhood were about to join us here in the Void. I seriously doubt my brother would be so daft as to send a purported group of minor miscreants here to spy on me. He knows that I would suspect a trick the minute they arrived.

Fëanor, on the other hand, could be an asset; corrupted as he is, I could put him to good use.

Morgoth/Melkor
King of the little he surveys

"If I hear “not allowed” much oftener. I’m going to get angry."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Morgoth wants me to work for him. I have yet to decide as his deal seems to good to be true. One thing that I do not like is that I will have to report to Saruman. How can he be higher up the chain of command then me! In my opinion the chain of command should be Morgoth, Sauron, Me, Gothmog then Saruman.
I wont be reporting to a traitorous wizard!

Feanor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Fëanor is definitely up to something. He keeps furtively looking over his shoulder all the time. I'll bet my brother is up to some sort of mischief, and has asked him to join in his "enterprise". I really must insist Námo plug the leaks that keep coming from the Void. It's disrupting the day-to-day running of the Halls.

If only I could get Fëanor into anger management sessions ........

Manwë
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have decided to start up my own gardening business and travelling around Middle Earth to create gardens for the big folk. I might start at Gondor

Sam
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Word has it, that those of us who travelled to Gondor after the War of the Ring, will be having some competition in the gardening business. I've spoken to the Boss about it, but he says there's plenty of work for everybody. I'm not so sure.

Dubious Silvan Elf

“The Ring-bearers should go together.”
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I received a letter from Radagast saying that he will be coming over for lunch in two Days time.
I am eager to talk to him about the increase of spiders and orcs in Mirkwood. I have always liked Radagast.

Beorn
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Beorn came and raided my hives again. I don't understand why he has to do it. He certainly has enough hives of his own. Perhaps my honey is of a higher quality. I certainly think so, although I would never say so to Beorn. He becomes quite the old bear when he's offended.

Radagast
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Saruman has been staring it his seeing stone for the past few days and he appears to be afraid of something, I of course haven't asked as he will probably bite my head off.
He has asked me to return to Rohan and await further orders.

Wormtongue
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

What a day! It poured rain all day and everyone was really cranky. Maglor went into a sulk when I asked him to help me with the twins, and spent most of the day in his room practicing his harp. The three C's were fine playing board games until Celegorm accused Curufin of cheating. Caranthir became enraged and started a melee. The noise brought Father out of his workshop, and he sent all three to their rooms for the afternoon. The twins were bored because they couldn't go outside, and whined about everything. Mother got annoyed with them and sent them to their room, leaving me to help her with dinner.

Maedhros
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

The two flying dragons are fighting again which annoys me as well as the others that are trapped in this place. Ancalagon may have the strength however Smaug is way to fast for him. Mind you I might be alot older than both of them but I can still hold my own and if they do not stop their fighting I will have to intervene.

Glaurung
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Oh come on not another break! These Hobbits are driving me crazy they constantly want to stop every few hours for food. How much times do they actually eat? I should just take the Ring from Frodo (he is the really annoying one) leave the Hobbits here and go to Rivendell myself. However if I take the Ring and leave the Hobbits that old Wizard would surely spit the dummy.

Strider
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have heard whispers that some of the Elves call me Lord Celeboring behind my back. How dare they think that I am boring.
Galadriel tells me not to worry about it. Rumour has it that one of my Grandsons started calling me Celeboring, I bet it was Elrohir.

Lord Celeborn
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

so it seems grandad is having one of his “Rodney Dangerfield” phases again (and to date, no sentient being has been able to explain the source of that term). Aren’t grandchildren and grandparents supposed to gang up on the generation between them? I guess he’s never gotten over (and probably never will) the fact that grandma got one of those Three Rings and he didn’t. Meh. Elladan is of the same opinion, and though Arwen appears to be non-committal, we twins have reason to believe that she agrees with us.

Elrohir.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have just learned that the City of Osgiliath has been retaken by the Orcs of Mordor.
If my Eldest son was here the city would never have been retaken.
I wish he was here and that I had sent Faramir instead.

Lord Denethor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I must speak to Radagast. He keeps dropping in with his pesky rabbits, and they keep devouring the fresh vegetables in the gardens. The cooks are becoming frustrated, and annoyed, at the lack of variety they have to use for meals.

Elrond

"You cannot pass!"
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

We have been riding for three days now and I swear we have been here before.
Perhaps someone should inform Lord Eomer that we are going around in circles

Rider of Rohan # 2367
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

well, now my persistence in scouting has finally paid off. We have definitely found a trail of intruders that have no right to trespass on our territory, and will be dealing with them severly shortly.
There is a slight issue with the easily distracted younger riders, who get so easily bored with our regular scouting routine. They do not seem to realize that if we repeatedly take the same route, it makes our troop seem much larger, and if it does not dissuade trespassers (as it has not the curent ones), it certainly gives them food for worried thought, which we will now confirm with a vengeance!

Éomer.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have nothing to do. Literally. The cook has chased me from the kitchens for "getting underfoot", and my brother has chased me from the stables for "getting underfoot". I guess I could go to the armourer and see if I can sweet-talk him into making some armour for me. Not sure what reason I can give for needing armour, but I can probably think of something.

I do wish I could speak to Uncle, but he seems to have turned into a doddering fool. I'm pretty sure that worm Gríma is responsible, but I haven't been able to prove it. I know cousin Théodred feels the same way. Gríma has been particularly obsequious recently so he's not likely up to anything good.

I think I'll try to sneak past my brother, and take Windfola for a nice run.

Éowyn

"I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

The Lady Eowyn came and asked if I could forge her set of armour along with a helmet.
She also asked if I would keep it a secret as she thinks her brother wouldn't approve of it. Of course I will make her a set.

Smith of Rohan
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I managed to sneak past Éomer, and get to the smithy at the back of the stables. The armourer said it would be no problem to make me some armour, and not tell my nosy brother. He then took my measurements, which were many, and took ever so long.

Éowyn

"I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

being able to influence Théoden has not turned out to be as effective as I thought. Both his son and his sister's children are being troublesome. Well, if the Fords of Isen thing goes as planned, that should take care of Théodred. But Éomer is definitely still dangerously indpendent. And for some strange reason, I have the feeling the Éowyn may be the most dangerous of the three, and do the most damage. That obviously objectively makes no sense, but ...

Worried Gríma.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

What was that Wizard thinking putting Theoden under a spell, doesn't he know that spells can be broken.
Saruman or that servant of his should of just killed Theoden when they had the chance.

Nazgul #6
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

now what in Angband was that??? I'm flying reconnaissance over the blasted river, with plenty of our troops on the eastern side, and suddenly my Fell Beast just gets shot down from under me by an arrow! First that freak flood way deep in enemy territory, now this! My job description certainly did not have this much travel on foot in it!

Nazgul #3
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I can't believe it! I actually shot down one of them flying critters. I wasn't even aiming at it, but I didn't tell anyone that tidbit. Too bad the rider didn't die. Hard to kill something that's already dead.

Surprised Archer

"But slowly he felt their will waver and crumble into fear."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

The Fellowship has broken up, Frodo and Sam have crossed the river and Boromir has died
The other two Hobbits Merry and Pippin have been captured by the Uruk-Hai. I have decided that Legolas, Gimli and I will go and rescue them before they get tortured or killed. I wish Gandalf was still with us but he died in Moria.

Aragorn
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

things have been getting annoyingly hasty on the edges of my forest recently. Not enough that young Saruman has been misbehaving in the regions near Isengard, young Gandalf has apparently hired a clothing consultant (his change in attire makes it more difficult to distinguish him from young Saruman). Then some of those Burarum had been on the way here, but they were efficiently dealt with by the Rohirrim - though the latter have not been patrolling their realm as they used to. And their efficiency in destroying Burarum may also have suffered a bit. But the latter is still uncertain, as the two rather small creatures that did manage to get into my forest are like nothing I've ever seen before. Must take a closer look at them.

Puzzled Treebeard.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

The Ents have decided to launch an attack against Isengard. Pippin and I will ride on top of Treebeard. I wonder how Frodo and Sam a going.

Merry
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

a bit less than a handful of my spies in that supposedly Ent-regulated forest bordering on Isengard have reported that strange things are happening in that forest that they (those apparently easily-frightened spies) consider dangerous. Well, since I have close to 100 spies there, and have had no reports from dozens upon dozens of them, this is almost certainly undue panic by the few who have "reported". And then, with Isengard and its ring consisting mainly of solid rock, what can those wooden wimps expect to do should they ever decide to annoy me? This is all so pathetic, I have more important business with Helm's Deep!

Annoyed Saruman.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Aragorn is jumping up and down having a tantrum because no one has bothered to reforge the sword Narsil.
It is quite funny to watch him though.
Elladan has dared me to throw the pieces in the scrap metal bin. I could of course handle Aragorns wrath but I wouldn't be able to handle Father's.

Elrohir

[Edited on 10/02/2018 by Lord_Sauron]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

my (older!) twin brothers are acting like 1500-year-olds again, it is just so annoying! Maybe they have just had too little "action" since they rescued mummy about 500 years ago. Maybe daddy could send them to visit granny Galadriel, I mean those Dwarven mines of Moria are not too far away (from my brothers's point of view) from there, or they could cross the Anduin and have some "fun" in Dol Guldur, or something ...

Annoyed Arwen.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Father wants to send Elladan and I to Mirkwood and help Thranduil with his spider infestation
Boring I say. I mean why help those wood elves whom of which are to afraid to leave their realm.
Elladan thinks we should either sneak into Minas Morgul or even venture into the Witchkings on lair of Angmar.
Both are kind of challenging however I have a better more dangerous idea. We have all heard about the rumours of something terrible living in the depths of Moria so I think Elladan and I should go into Moria and see what this beasty thing is. It's probably just an overweight dwarf that can't climb the stairs. And if it's not Elladan and I will easily slay it.

Elrohir
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

what is it with Elrohir that he constantly wants to go places underground? He's babbling about our having an adventure in Moria, of all places.

Is it what we, meaning mostly Elrohir, inherited from great-great-great-great-grandfather Finwë, which all think he mostly inherited to his eldest son, great-great-great-granduncle Fëanor and his sons? They were very much into all stuff mining, gems and metals and stuff. Or is it an inheritance from great-great-great-grandfather Thingol, with his huge underground place at Menegroth? Me, I'm much more for things to do with water, Telerin stuff in a manner of speaking. If this keeps up, we might start having issues about spending vacations together!

Exasperated Elladan.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I was going to send the boys to Mirkwood to assist Thranduil with his spider infestation, but they were less than enthusiastic. After quibbling about where they should go next, they decided to go to Lothlórien to see their grandparents. I might go with them to see they behave.

Exasperated Elrond
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

well, Elladan and I compromised and decided to visit our grandparents in Lothlórien. I had already been working on a secret plan to sneak off to Moria alone, but now dad has said that he's coming along, too. Bummer! Fat chance of sneaking off secretly with him around. Compared to the so boringly pristine Lothlórien - nuthin' but trees! - even swatting spiders in King Thranduil's woods in northern Mirkwood looks more exiting.

Frustrated Elrohir.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I saw Eowyn practicing sword fighting techniques so I went and asked her what she was doing. She informed me that she is learning how to use the sword so she can be combat ready, I told her that the only combat a women should be doing is combating the dirty dishes and clothes. Although it thought it was funny my sister clearly didn't as she retaliated by kicking me in my left shin before walking off in a huff. Now my shin is bruised and is beginning to swell up.

Eomer
<< First1516171819Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email