Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Honestly, my brother acts like such an idiot some times, it really annoys me. He saw me practicing my sword forms today and asked me why I was bothering. He told me I should follow more 'womanly' pursuits.

I managed to kick in the shin and, to my delight, he's limping around.

Éowyn
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have been wandering around Middle Earth ever since throwing away that Silmaril. My six brothers are dead and it's just me.
I know that I can never undo the things that I have done as the past can never be rewritten. The only good thing that I can recall since making that oath was looking after the sons of Earendil. I have heard much about Elros and Elrond over the centuries. It does not surprise me that Sauron is still around causing destruction though one could say my family caused more damage. I wonder if Elrond would remember me if he saw me? Would he welcome me in Imladris? What about Galadriel could she ever forgive me for the things I did.
Perhaps I should pay them a visit.

Maglor
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Maglor is staying in Imladris for a while, having been wandering Arda for Ages (and yes, that capital letter on Ages is appropriate!), and apparently having last visited Galadriel and Celeborn in Lothlórien. He had a somewhat lukewarm, at best, reception there - not a surprising anywhere in post-First-Age Middle-earth. But hey, the guy can still some extremely good lyrics! We had a long chat together, and I suggested that he step back and still do the writing of the lyrics, but let other bards do the actual singing of his songs. He's still mulling the proposition, but this could be a viable new career for him.

Elrond.

[Edited on 01/08/2019 by Gandolorin]
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

It has been an age since Melkor was captured and Utumno being destroyed. I have increased the armies of Orcs and Trolls and am winning the battles against the Elves. Gothmog gets things done just give him an order and off he goes. I have also been busy with forging a great mace that will be Lord Melkor's weapon. I am sure that he will enjoy using it, and seeing it will be his he can give it a name if he wishes.

Just heard a very loud scream coming from outside of Angband and have sent Gothmog and to investigate.

Sauron
Lord of Angband
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

The race of Men sure love their feast days. They're having another one today with presents, many types of foods, and several types of beverages. Mind you, Yavanna is extremely put out by their custom of cutting down her trees just so they can hang them with coloured baubles and lights. Personally, I think they're beautiful to look at, and she should lighten up a little.

Varda
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

King Gil-Galad has given me his Ring of Power I have locked it away safely in my study I am not sure if I will be alive to see it again as we march for Mordor in the Morning. The King believes that it was time for him to pass down the responsibility of the Ring. Perhaps he wishes to sail to the Undying Lands after this upcoming war.

Elrond
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

What a day I've had! I spent the morning cleaning the house only to have the boys come back from the beach, and track sand everywhere. I've made Nelyo and Kano clean it up as they should have made sure the clothing on the wee ones was shaken out before entering the house. Fëanor doesn't understand what the big fuss is, but that's because he doesn't spend countless hours doing housework. Instead he spends all his time in his pristine lab. Perhaps I should let the boys in there, and give him a taste of what I go through on a daily basis.

Frustrated Nerdanel
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Ever since we arrived in Rivendell Glorfindel has been getting high praises and congratulations from everyone for saving Frodo’s life. Please what a load of garbage all he did was put Frodo on his horse and told it to run then he stayed back with the other Hobbits and myself. It should of been me that got all the congratulations without me the Hobbits would be still stuck in Bree or worse.

Aragorn the true Hero
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Estel has been in such a mood since he arrived back after being the Valar know where! Some might call it childish; I'm trying to put a more positive spin on it. 

His resentment toward Glorfy, because he rode to the Hobbits, and his, defense, is totally uncalled for, and he wasn't very happy when I told him so. Now he's accusing me of being 'attracted' to Glorfy.

I may have to reconsider my betrothal to him, if he doesn't grow up.

Irked Arwen
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

What cheek! As soon as I was introduced to the Council at Elrond’s house the Dwarf Gimli stood up and asked “I suppose you have a sibling by the name of Armolas. What angered me more was that everyone thought that was funny and started laughing even the other Elves even Lord Elrond. I retaliated by saying if he was a decent husband he would have traveled with his wife then she would not of been captured by orcs.

Legolas

[Edited on 01/11/2019 by Lord_Sauron]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Gimli and Legolas are fighting yet again. I've spoken to both of them, and reminded them they are members of a Fellowship, and not toddlers at a Kindergarten. I don't think either of them were particularly happy with my comment.

Aragorn will have to deal with them when he gets back from who knows where. He's always disappearing.

Gandalf, the fed-up.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

How dare that wizard tell Gimli and I off. as I see it if he had not of been smoking all those Years he may have been able to see that Bilbo had the One Ring all those years ago and may have been able to act then. I say let Sauron have the ring perhaps he can store order. May be he will grant me the throne of Mirkwood Ada's hopeless he was too afraid to help the Dwarves against a small dragon

Legolas
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I thought that as soon as we get out of Imladris, away from Arwen having one of her exalted moods, things would get better. Oh sure! Thranduil’s spoiled brat has been having temper tantrums; Gandalf may have been hitting his pipe too hard; Gimli has been mumbling incomprehensible things into his beard (I’m guessing in Khuzdul); Boromir seems very narrowly obsessed with Minas Tirith without any comprehension of the big picture; and the Hobbits – I still marvel at the fact that we made it to Imladris at all! Besides the Ring-bearer, only Meriadoc (the only one not hailing from the Shire proper on the west side of the Baranduin) seems to be of the slightest use. Maybe I should ditch the useless members of the Fellowship that Elrond saddled me with, and, taking Frodo and Merry with me, enlist the help of that wood-savvy Istar Radagast and his rabbit sled. Would speed our progress too, is my guess.

Highly exasperated Aragorn
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Why can't that Elf and Dwarf ever stop bickering its driving me up the wall. You don't see me and Aragorn arguing all I suggested was that we go to Minas Tirith or just in that general direction. If Aragorn really cared about the White City he would of come out of hiding years ago and taken the throne then.
I am glad that Gandalf is with us for he does give good counsel. I feel the ring drawing me to it, I must keep my distance from Frodo.

Boromir
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Boromir accidentally left his diary open and I accidentally read his latest entry. I wonder if I should jog his memory about a certain "Thorongil" who was at the palace in Minas Tirith when he and his brother were small children. Perhaps he would stop nattering about the White City and all of its delights, if he knew I had been there.

Aragorn
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I still don’t think it was a good idea of dad’s sending Boromir to Rivendell. I mean, we all know big bro has a bit of a one-track mind, totally focused on battles and stuff. And we also know that whatever help we may be getting from the Elves, it’s not going to be anything military, after the Last Alliance over three thousand years ago. So how good an emissary can Boromir be if his specialty is not likely to be on the agenda. And anyway, that dream came to me first, and several times, but dad paid no attention until Boromir also had it – once! But all of a sudden, the dream bit became important! So off goes big bro, with his knack for rubbing people the wrong way. Well, that’s one thing that he has in common with dad. I just have this uneasy feeling that things aren’t going to come out as well as they could have.

Disgruntled Faramir.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Faramir is still complaining about not being allowed to go to Rivendell. I do wish he would grow up and get on with things. His brother is far better suited for travel and, more importantly, for battle, if his compatriots find themselves in such a situation.

I've given him extra tasks to try and divert his attention onto something more useful.

Denethor - the annoyed
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have perfected the orc and I have called them the Uruk-Hai. They a larger and stronger then any of the orcs that Sauron has mine also can run in sunlight with out getting hurt.

Saruman
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

That upstart Saruman has created a new ally: an Orc that can move in sunlight, against my explicit orders. I am the only one in Middle-earth allowed to create new species. Now I'm going to have to discipline him, and I have little time for such luxuries these days.

Sauron
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

So Aulë’s latest traitor says that he has perfected the orc. By Curumo saying that they can move in sunlight did he actually think that the sun would turn my orcs into stone?. From what I here Curumo crafted his own ring that doesn’t do anything unlike my loyal servant speaking of which has truly perfect my trolls now that’s progress

Melkor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, we finally arrived in Imladris after an awful journey from Bree. Thank goodness Mr. Frodo is still alive. After Lord Glorfindel put him on that fancy horse by himself, wounded as he was, I didn't think I would see him again - at least not alive.

Funnily enough, when them Black Riders arrived at the Ford, they took one look at Lord Glorfindel, and fled. Mr. Strider said he was very powerful, but didn't explain why exactly, and now I'm dead curious about it.

Sam
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Lord Glorfindel was able to get Frodo here just in time so I was able to save the Hobbit before he became a wrath there was a small splinter from the Nazgul’s blade that I had to dig out but I admit that his wound will never truly heal.
I have called for a special council to meet in a few days and in it a lot of questions will be answered. Gandalf has of course told me his side of the tale. The Dwarf Gloin and the Elf Legolas have arrived from their respective realms as ambassadors and I have a feeling that they are have come to tell their own tale.

Lord Elrond
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I just woke up to discover that I am actually in Rivendell. Also I have heard that my friends Sam, Merry and Pippin are also here thanks to Strider. I am kind of disappointed that Gandalf wasn’t able to meet us in Bree but I am glad that he is ok.
Gandalf has promised to tell me everything in a few Days.
I am off to find Bilbo.

Frodo
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

so, Frodo has managed to make it to Rivendell to visit me! Though from the to me confusing things that the Dúnadan, Gandalf, and those three Hobbit youngsters (including a veritable “baby”, one Peregrin Took) have told me, visiting me may not have been the main reason for his coming here. Anyway, it’s amazing how Frodo doesn’t seem to have aged a day since that party 17 years ago when he turned 33! Personally, I’m puzzled that Frodo left Hobbiton without Gandalf – of course, Gandalf also left Thorin and the rest of us before we entered Mirkwood, but that way after Rivendell. They had a scare with the trolls that gave us a bad time – silly of them to forget that Gandalf had tricked them into turning into stone. But then these strange riders, and this Inn at Bree that I have no recollection of (at least no clear one …) – ah well, Elrond has hinted at some meeting at which things are to be made clearer. Must take my notepad with me, I don’t seem to be able to remember things as well as I used to without making notes *sigh*.

Bilbo.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm sooo bored!!! You can only entertain yourself for so long. I wonder what happened to that tasty little morsel I almost caught a while back. I could use a snack about now.

Watcher in the Water
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I can’t believe it I only just realised that I left my favourite pipe in Rivendell. I will ask Legolas to quickly run back to go and get it. We are only half a day out of Rivendell so it won’t take him long.

Gandalf
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Gandalf actually had the nerve to ask me to run back to Rivendell and fetch his stupid pipe.
I declined. Smoking is a disgusting habit, and I'll not do anything to encourage it.

Legolas
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Gandalf had left his pipe in Rivendell and politely asked the Elf to quickly run back and grab it of course he declined. As I didn’t want to see Gandalf get any grumpier than he already was I decided to give him one of my spare pipes. A Hobbit always carries at least two or three pipes with them for you know emergencies. Gandalf was pleased.

Pippin
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

well, that fool of a Took has his limited uses after all. Gave me a spare pipe of his, nice of him. Problem is, with my favorite pipe, I also left my favorite pouch of weed with Radagast’s special mixture back in Rivendell! And we're not due to pass by Radagast's place if we go over the Redhorn Pass.
But if we go through Moria? Must give this more thought …

Substance-deprived Gandalf.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

We have been in Moria for a few Days now there are no survivors only the remains of dead Dwarves and a tomb where Lord Balin lies l looked over at Gimli and gave him a compassionate nod. I only knew of Balin from the stories Mr Bilbo used to tell me. I am of course amazed at Moria (a part from the Orcs). We Hobbits really haven’t been around in Middle Earth for that long compared with the other races especially the Elves. When we leave this place I am going to ask Gimli to tell me more about the Dwarves.

Sam
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

As I was in Balin's Tomb paying my respects the blasted goblins arrived, followed by a cave-troll, of all things. We managed to fight our way out of the Tomb but got chased by a Balrog, until we reached the Bridge of Khazad-dûm where Gandalf challenged it, and fell to his death.

Needless to say, we are totally bereft. Hopefully, we will be able to continue our quest without him after a rest in the Golden Lady's wood.

Gimli. son of Glóin
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

We have been visited by eight members of the Fellowship. We knew of course that Durin’s bane was a terrible foe however we never knew that it was in fact a Balrog. Personally I believed that all the Balrogs were destroyed during the War of the Wrath but unfortunately that’s not the case. I only hope that Mithrandir was able to kill it. Out of the remaining eight members it seems that Boromir is slipping and losing hope, The Ring will tempt him (as it did me).

Lady Galadriel
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Now that Gandalf is gone, I think we should end our quest and go home. I can keep the Ring that way, and forget about destroying it.

Frodo
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I know it was wrong for me to read Mr Frodo’s latest Diary entry but I am glad that I did.
How can he think of just giving up. I of course miss Gandalf terribly however he displayed a great act of courage and sacrifice to help the rest of us leave Moria and if we do give up then Gandalf’s death was for nothing.
If we do give up and go home then the Enemy has won. Lord Elrond even told me that the Dark Lord doesn’t actually need the Ring to conquer Middle Earth. I would rather die trying to complete our mission than to wait back in The Shire like a sack of potatoes.

Sam
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, I never! I arrived back after an arduous journey to find Lobelia and her spotty son selling off my goods and chattel. Needless to say, I was exceedingly annoyed, and gave her a piece of my mind before I called in the Shirriffs. I would like them to charge her with burglary and selling stolen goods, but we'll see what they decide to charge her with.

Bilbo
<< First1617181920
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email