Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920
Author Topic:
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Mirkwood has been infested with spiders yet again every time we kill them more seem to pop up out of nowhere.
Father doesn’t really seem to care I don’t think he has even left the borders of our kingdom since the time he saved those Dwarves against the Orcs in the Battle of the Five Armies.
I was going to have a look at the fortress of Dol Guldur but Father has forbidden me from going. Instead he has tasked me to go to Imladris to see what Lord Elrond wants and to him that Gollum has escaped.

Legolas
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I can't believe Mr. Frodo would leave without me. Thank goodness I caught him before he got across the river. Mind you, I almost drowned, and he managed to pull me out of the water just in the nick of time. I must remember to take swimming lessons when I get back to Hobbiton.

Sam
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

We have lost another member of our company. Boromir before he died had admitted that he tried to take the Ring from Frodo and that he was sorry that he failed not only the mission but also his failure to protect Merry and Pippin. I told Boromir that he didn’t fail but regained his honour. I don’t think that Legolas, Gimli or I can do anything more for Frodo the best option is for us to let him go with his trusted companion Sam. Instead the three of us are on a new path to save Merry and Pippin from certain death and of course hunt some Orcs

Aragorn
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I've obviously taken a wrong turn somewhere. I should be lounging on a beach, sipping a tall cold drink. Instead I'm cold! Colder than I've ever been, and the snow is coming down so quickly I can't see a foot in front if my face. It's the last time I'll ask a Canadian for directions.

Maglor
Still rambling around Middle-earth
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have been told that I look like Princess Luthien which of course not only makes me proud but also boosts my self confidence and self esteem. I have tried asking Father more about Luthien but he is unable to answer my questions, so I went and asked Grandma and Grandpa who told me that Luthien was the most beautiful Elf who ever lived and that her Mother Melain the Maia was even more beautiful and powerful. I immediately wanted to know more about Melain but Grandma would not tell me.

Arwen
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

That granddaughter of mine asks me the most awkward questions, and Celeborn is no help at all. He just up and disappears whenever difficult topics arise. He's completely vanished!

Sometimes being wed for so long seems like too long, but that's just me.

Galadriel
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

One of the other Nazgul’s came up to me and started whinging and complaining about having to take orders from the Witch King.
He doesn’t think that he should have to take orders from someone who is not really a King of anything and this Nazgul thinks he should be in charge because he once was a King.
I told him to shut up or either challenge the WK or take it up with the Dark Lord.

Khamul
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Boy is it hard to advance in this group! I just mentioned, in passing, that one of us Kings should be leader of the group and, Kamûl, became very aggro with me. Told me to mind my Ps & Qs!

Nazgûl #8
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Today not only did we miss breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, brunch and luncheon, but now Aragorn seems to think that oneses and afternoon tea are MADE UP?! And Boromir agreed the cheeky beggar! Frodo was too busy looking broody into the distance, Sam was no help because he was fussing over Frodo, Legolas never eats, and only myself, Merry and Gimli seem to have noticed that WE NEED FOOD!

Send help. Please!

Pippin
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, I thought it couldn't get worse but what did I know. The Hobbits and the Dwarf have been complaining about not eating "proper" meals, and we've landed in the proverbial soup.

Théoden King has closed Rohan's borders due to some virus that's causing major panic amongst a large number of citizens. All the food is being rationed and, worse still, as we've been travelling together and entered the country just after the borders closed, we have been placed in isolation in one large room for 21 days.

I think I might just go mad.

Aragorn

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

maybe cross-breeding Men with Orcs to produce the Uruk-hai was not such a good idea after all. Seems there is some sort of, if minor, Men’s plague going around, and however it happened, my Uruk-hai caught it. Hardly more than some piddling cold or ‘flu, but I’ve never heard such whining! My planned campaign against Rohan has certainly gone to the deepest pits I’ve had excavated here at Isengard.

Severely frustrated Saruman.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Day 3 of our incarceration (Aragorn calls it "self-isolation", or some such claptrap) and the Hobbits are complaining of boredom. Only Eru knows how we're going to survive for another 18 days without killing each other.

Gandalf

"He lived alone, as Bilbo had done, but he had a good many friends."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

These people are complaining about being alone for a few weeks. I on the other hand have been stuck in self isolation since I was captured and thrown into the Void after the War of the Wrath. I bet that someone is going to blame me for this man plague that is going around. Surprise it wasn’t me!

Melkor alone in the Void
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I don't know why Melkor is complaining about being in self-isolation when he has a plethora of minions for companionship. It's not my problem if he refuses to participate in the recreational activities I have provided for the group.

Manwë - sick of big brother's whinging

"He lived alone, as Bilbo had done, but he had a good many friends."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

While I was lost in Moria I found a little gold Ring that is magic. Every time I put it on my finger I go completely invisible. I haven’t yet told the Dwarves nor have I told Gandalf. Perhaps I should not tell Gandalf as he would probably say something like “A magic Ring is not a thing that a simple Hobbit should have” and he would probably take it away.
I wonder if this Ring can do other things and I would have liked to have met the one who crafted it.

Bilbo
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Merry won't let try to persuade Aragorn that Second Breakfast would definitely give us poor Hobbits a bit more "get up and go". He says I'm just wasting my time. I say: if stuck in self-isolation, it would be a real treat.

Pip

"The fat cat on the mat may seem to dream of nice mice that suffice for him, or cream."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I am so sick of Pippin’s whinging over not having second breakfast or the other 15 or so meals he usually has before dinner.
When do we get to the point of the story where Gandalf takes him to Gondor

Aragorn
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I couldn’t help to notice that Gimli can not see over the wall at Helms Deep
Perhaps I should offer him a box to stand on

Legolas
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

The Elf is trying to be humorous again. He offered me a box to stand on so I could see over the parapet ... in front of the entire Elvish contingent! Next time he pulls a stunt like that, I'll offer him a view of the sharp side of my axe!

Gimli

"What’s taters, precious? What’s taters? Eh?".
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

We have been carrying these Halflings across Middle Earth for days now without rest or a reason to why we have them in the first place.
They have legs so why can’t they walk

Uruk-Hai #21
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm definitely getting saddle sores riding around looking for this stupid ring. I wonder if one of the boys have some ointment on him that will dull the pain.

Nazgûl #4
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

The Boss lost his temper when we all arrived in Mordor without our horses but got even more angry when I let it slip that the Captain had the chance to take the Ring but decided to stab the Hobbit instead. We have now been given new mounts that can fly these Fell Beasts have teeth that can rival the Mouth of Sauron

Nazgul #7
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm not sure about these fell beast thingys. When the Captain said we getting flying mounts, I was so sure it would be dragons. These things are foul tempered, and smell dreadful.

Nazgûl #7
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Lord Elrond has told me that Lady Galadriel was born in the Undying Lands and that she is very old.
I wonder if Lady Galadriel has any siblings and if so are they living here or do they remain in the Undying Lands.
I would like to ask her some day about everything to do with the Elves of the First Age. One question I would ask her would be if she ever met the Princess Luthien.

Sam
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I got such a start tonight. I was dancing in the forest like I do at night, and I saw a man lurking in the bushes. He did apologise for startling me when he noticed I had spotted him. He seemed nice. I wonder if he will show up tomorrow night.

Lúthien
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

A man has been spotted in our kingdom spying on the Kings daughter.
I should immediately let the King know
Elven Guard
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm in love the dreamiest Man. He's a bit rough around the edges, but far more interesting than boring old Daeron. Father won't approve of him of course, but I don't care.

I will run away from home to be with him if I have to.

Lúthien
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have decided that if Beren wishes to marry my daughter then he will have to retrieve a Silmaril from the crown of Morgoth.
Of course I believe that it would be impossible and he would likely die in his attempt which doesn’t bother me at all. There is also a chance that he wouldn’t even get that far as he would have to pass Tol-in-Gaurhoth

King Thingol

[Edited on 07/26/2021 by Lord_Sauron]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm so mad I could spit nails. Father isvsending my beloved on a fool's errand to prove he's worthy of my hand in marriage. Well, I'll show him! I'm going to sneak away and accompany him on his "quest".

Lúthien, the seriously upset
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

The other Balrogs and I were having a nice relaxing time with our feet up when we all heard this almighty scream coming from outside. Next thing I know is that I am being told by Sauron to go and investigate so me and Lads hurry out of Angband to see our Master trying to fight off a giant spider we of course immediately attack the spider which then flees. What gets me angry is that the Master didn’t even say thank you. I should of just let the spider eat him.

Gothmog Lord of the Balrogs
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

MOS says my chambers are "dreary" , and I should add some colour accents to liven up the place. He suggested hot pink which I naturally vetoed, but I'm stuck trying to figure out what else to use.

Purple might be nice. After all it is the colour of Royalty, and they don't come more royal than me.

Sauron
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have been told that King Dain Ironfoot wishes to barter a treaty between his and my people. I am aware that the Elves and the Dwarfs have not always seen eye to eye in fact we probably have been enemies more than allies. As I am writing this my own son is off on an important quest and has made friends with a Dwarf called Gimli. Neither Elf nor Dwarf can undo the past but we can indeed learn from it. I will send my reply to King Dain approving this new treaty.

King Thranduil
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Thorin has advised me that I will need to prepare my infiltration of the dragon's hoard within the next couple of days. Needless to say, I'm not exactly enthralled with the prospect. I don't know what Gandalf was thinking when he volunteered me for this business.

Bilbo Baggins
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have just recently woken up and there seems to be a faint smell of dwarf coming from the outside.
They must be after the Arkenstone. The fools will not take anything from my hoard but instead I will eat them one by one.

Smaug
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Someone stole something from my hoard! I think it's time to light up the Dale, especially Laketown.

Smaug
<< First1617181920
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email