Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Was finally let out. attacked person, then ran off in search of Gimli, after some food and water that is. ran into Aragorn, and told him the whole thing. he said I was yelling, and I wasn't. He also didn't seem to care about my misery. so, I punched him and searched for Gimli some more.

~Legolas, the now free elf.

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Can't see vey wel to writ this as the lihting sis o bad. Leggy is real lyin a snit ovr being lockd in th e closett.

Gimli
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

have now exacted revenge on that dwarf. Gimli now locked in basement. Went to Aragorn, and offered a game of chess.

-Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Imagine the laddie thinking he could lock me in a basement. I guess he forgot I'm a DWARF and used to digging tunnels. Freed myself in no time. Could use a wee dram of something after all that activity so I'm off to the tavern.

Gimli
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

found Gimli, asked him who let him out, said he got himself out. Shot him in the knee and left.

~Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

The poor wee laddie is losing it. Tried to shoot me in the knee. Has obviously forgotten that I wear armour against such things. I put his bad temper down to the lack of appropriate bathing facilities. Hasn't washed his hair in a week.

Gimli
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

can't get in the bathroom, so have snuck into Aragorn's rooms. has some nice pink soap!

~happy Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I must be losing my grip. Every time I use the bath the soap and shampoo have disappeared and I have to call for more. I could understand it if Arwen was around, but she's in Imladris.

I'm guessing the boy wonder with the bow is responsible. I wonder why he's not using the facilities in the suite he's sharing with Gimli?

Aragorn
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

I think Aragorn saw that I use his rooms now. Considering moving in with him. Have pulled multiple pranks on gimli. His beard looks good now that it's pink.

~legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Got a wee shock this morning when I woke up. Thought I was seeing things which didn't surprise me considering the headache. When I finally crawled out of bed and went to the mirror, it realised I wasn't imaging things: my beard was definitely pink! I wonder who could have done that ...... Legolas no doubt. I think it's time I paid the wee laddie a visit.

Gimli
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary

Have been cornered by gimli. Am now tied to courtyard statue in a dress. Horrible day so far.

~legolas

Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

This Ring is so cool I can put it on whenever I like and read every ones diaries. Mind you I don't believe its actually spying, but just being cautious about who I am hanging around with and really who I can trust. on another note the Gaffer actually counts how much ale he drinks and writes the number each day in his Diary. I am going to see if Lobelia has a diary and see what she writes about poor old Bilbo and of course me.

Frodo the diary reader
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

I was let go by faramir and have ran to my room and tried to rove gimli's exsistence from the planet.

~legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I finally met Faramir. Seems like a good sort, although Leggy seemed a bit nervous around him. Not sure why. He's certainly not as nervy as his brother. The scuttlebutt in the pub is it's apparently impossible to lie to him. Something to do with his elvish blood.

Gimli
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Got a plan to get rid of gimli. But, while i setting the trap, Aragorn came out of no where. Got yelled at for stealing soap. Now have been locked in closet till half-dead, forced to wear a dress and got tied to a statue, and now have been rolled in mud.

~Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I wish those two buffoons would take that vacation they've been planning. Perhaps they'll decide to stay in the Glittering Caves and give the rest of us some well-earned peace and quiet. Arwen keeps nagging me about the messes they've been making trying to outdo each other. *sigh*

Aragorn
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Have played the prank on Aragorn instead of gimli. Placed spiked mats on his floor, he won't be able to walk for a while now. Will ask gimli if we can make a truce.

~legolas

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

now what was Aragorn thinking when he installed those weird mats on his floor? Those strange protrusions certainly tickled the soles of my feet, so besides it being difficult to keep my balance anyway, the giggling made things worse. I don't remember him being prone to such silliness before, must talk to him about what this nonsense is supposed to mean.

Frodo
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Dairy,

Heard weird giggling coming from Aragorn's room. Getting urge to go burn a house down. Gimli and I are now friends, and together have teamed up on Aragorn.

~legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I finally lowered the boom on Legolas, Gimli and my husband. Acting childish they were. Now they're busy cleaning up all of their messes and removing the stupid carpets from our rooms. Honestly, they better shape up, or I will pack them off to grandfather and see what he can do with them.

Arwen, the truly angry
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Got caught by Arwen. Are now remodeling the house.

-legoas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, we're finally on our way to the Glittering Caves. I've been wanting to go for ages but the Elf laddie was reluctant to leave the comforts of Minas Tirith. He's already carping about having to ride double and we only set out an hour ago. The fact he doesn't have to sleep may come in handy (for him) when I lose it and try to murder him one night.

Gimli
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

a messenger just arrived from Minas Tirith warning us that Gimli and Legolas are on the way here, supposedly to visit the Glittering Caves. Arwen's post-script to the message does not bode well, it seems Legolas has gone a bit nutty (I did hear the rumor that he had been spending quite a bit of time with Radagast - those mushrooms, maybe? I mean, Radagast IS an Istar, Leggy "only" an Elf by comparison!). Seems we must upgrade our security measures; though I'm still puzzled about Arwen's reference to strange "carpets."

Puzzled Éomer.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth has arachnophobia."

Dear Diary,

What a trip this has been; and I don't mean in a happy sense. Legolas has really lost it. We're supposed to stop off at Meduseld to visit Éomer King for a few days and he seems to think that means we're going to the Misty Mountains. I may have to take him to the Greenwood so that his da can evaluate him.

Gimli

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

what's with all these rumors about that son of Thranduil having gone gaga after he stayed with me? These mushrooms are mildly amusing, but not more!

Radagast
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth has arachnophobia."

Dear Diary,

Gimli has just brought my son for a visit, and what a sorry state he's in. I wasn't able to diagnose the problem until the dwarf mentioned in passing that they had been visiting Radagast. That fool has probably given Legolas a stash of mushrooms.

Later in the day:

Searched my son's gear and, sure enough, there were dried mushrooms of various types secreted amongst his clothes. I have dispensed with them and locked my son in his room until the effects wear off. Then, he'll have to go back to Minas Tirith and apologize to Arwen and Aragorn for acting like an idiot.

Thranduil
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Have been locked up uselessly again. have sent letter to Aragorn asking for immediate help.

~unhappy Legolas

Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Everyone around me seems to be developing hearing problems. I find myself having to repeat myself more and more often to be understood. Take today for example. Aragorn and I were tracking the poor merry young hobbits, trying to figure out where those disgusting yrch were taking them, and Gimli was trying to keep up or something. Anyway, I told Aragorn in a nice loud voice, "They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!" And he gives me the weirdest, most uncomprehending look, like I had just dropped out of the sky and started spouting poetry in Khuzdul. So I shout at him again "They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!!!" and he looks blank and daft again. So I stand there shouting at the top of my voice "The Hobbits, the Hobbits, the Hobbits, they're taking the hobbits to Isengard, to Isengard, to Isengard!" feeling like an idiot, but you have to keep things simple for people. Honestly, I miss being around people who can hear well enough to shoot intruders in the dark by the sound of their breathing, although the lord of the Galadhrim didn't seem to hear me when I explained what happened to Gandalf. Don't get me started on the balrog of Morgoth, argh.

-Frustrated, LEGOLAS
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Was hunting orcs, when Legolas suddenly shouts some weird gibberish, then starts singing. How strange.

Aragorn

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Finn and Conor trash Tevildo on a daily basis."

Dear Diary,

My son managed to escape but was caught when he tried to sing some Orcs into submission. Apparently, he's either found more mushrooms, or the ones he had taken were a lot stronger than I thought. Have sent a letter to Radagast with copies to Gandalf and Aragorn asking why he's trying to corrupt my son.

Thranduil
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

am now in stinking caves with dead people. very scary, so asked Aragorn to tie me up outside the entrance. he must've though i was crazy, based on the looks i got.

~Legolas

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

so now this guy Aragorn shows up, and appears to actually be an heir of Isildur who might get us released, so far so good. But why is he accompanied by this nutty Elf, and this growth (and not only this) -challenged type almost peeing his pants?
Ah well, not for us to wonder about if we finally get released from this ratty mountain cave.

Puzzled King of the Dead, aka King of the Mountains.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Extremely terrified, but must appear brave. Hope I am not dying.....

KOTD looks at me funny, am hoping nothing happenes.

-Legolas

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

phew, we're finally out of those caves (never thought I would ever say THAT!).

Those weird ... things ... following what Aragorn calls the King of the Dead are at least much fainter in - sort of - daylight (we have some strange cloud cover).

But I must confess that I would have loved a nibble or more of some of the mushrooms Legolas was given by Radagast (the currently accepted story). But it seems that Thranduil (or his minions) did a very thorough search of Leggy, so nothing to be had there.

Ahhh ... now it seems that we have to do some fast riding again, if I understand Aragorn correctly. Ugh. Riding will never become my favorite hobby anyway. Of course, I have been riding together with Leggy for a while, but with him being cold turkey, this might be about as bad as those caves back there!

Slowly-losing-his-nerve Gimli.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You'll have to toss me .....

Dear Diary,

Well, I never! Got the most irritating letter from the poncy Elven King about his little boy being somewhat out of it on shrooms I apparently gave him. Not true ..... he picked them all by his self. Not my problem if he can't handle the after effects. Silly boy has been much to sheltered.

Radagast
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email