Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Question about starting a new RP thread
on: August 27, 2013 12:45
Hi, I was just wondering if you need to PM a mod before beginning a new RP thread, or if you can just go ahead and create one on your own? Thanks!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
As I have suggested before, it is important to read the Rules and guidelines at the top of each of the forums. This would have answered your question before having to open a new thread.

Please refer to: this guideline here

I will give you some time to read this before I close out and delete this thread. Hopefully some of your co-players will read this thread as well before it's closed and deleted as I suspect many of you have not bothered to read the R&G before as well.

Carry on,
Bereth, RPG moderator
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
As long as you follow the rules and suggestions in the topped threads; 'Everything you need to know about RPGs on Council of Elrond' and 'ROLE PLAY FORUM- Rules and Decorum-please read' you should be able to start your new RP. I'd suggest starting out by posting your ideas in the OOC forum and in the 'Middle-earth advertiser' thread to help attract suggestions and characters. Please feel free to contact the mods if you are unsure of whether or not something you want to try in the RP fits within the rules.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Alright, thank you very much.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I want to post in your roleplaying....I've never "role-played" before.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
Read the Rules and Guidelines mentioned above which will explain the basics. Then hop to OOC and see if there's anyone there who's looking to start a role playing game and offer to jump in. Rather like jumping in to the deep end of the pool *laughing*.

Enjoy and carry on,
BerethEdhellen, RPG Moderator
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email