Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post OOC Days End
on: September 03, 2013 01:30
Hi all!

The previously un-named RP is now entitled Days End. I have gathered that the setting will start off in Gondor right before and during the War of the Ring. Any other suggestions and such are welcome here. When a few more people want to join, I will open up the official RP.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Is this still open to players?
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I groaned out loud when I first saw this. Ah, the joys of being new to RPing.

Sure, Ireth, but I will need some help developing a better storyline. We can discuss it in this thread, so we can have others see it as well.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ive a mind to change the storyline entirely- maybe switch it to Erebor before the time of Smaugs coming, and the scatter of the dwarves accross Middle Earth. Objections? Ive yet to have a dwarf as a character, and find it would be an interesting experience.
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
No objections here! I've never played a dwarf before, either. Could be fun!
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I've never played a dwarf either. Before Smaug?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Slightly before, during, and then after. Say, two months to a month before. I will create my character now.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ooh can I die ((Maxie, Mareth wants to talk with you))
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/levane-nickel-gold/

My character. I will speak to Mareth ASAP.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I got to thinking, could I play a Elf lad who is fascinated by the dwarve's art. So he escapes Mirkwood and disguise himself and goes to learn from the dwarves.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm, it could work, though I would like to stick to canon for this RP.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Please define Canon Maxie.
Finnr
Council Member
Send Message
tweaking a new dwarf character should have something posted possibly by tomorrow
finnr_sig
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Like, I want to stick with Tolkiens setting of Erebor, with our own characters. To my knowledge, there were no Elves living in Erebor; the only ojnes that were there were there to visit and pay homage to Thror. I am sorry if that is a problem.

I will create the new thread next week.
Finnr
Council Member
Send Message
my character, Sigmundur - http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/Sigmundur/
finnr_sig
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Okay how about a boy from Dale who would rather be a swordsmith or blacksmith than a jewelsmith but his father paid big money just to get his son into Erebor?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Looks very nice, Finnr.

Cenor: Sure, I can see that happening. Could the father be in some sort of friendship with King Thror?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I think that might be needed 15 years old?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sure!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
http://www.councilofelrond.com/rpgcharacter/hallam-2/

Here I am!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
When are you going to open the thread Maxie?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will open it Thursday or Friday.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Okay can't wait!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email