Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Post Crunchable Little Eggses
on: September 14, 2013 01:36
Has anyone ever drawn on an egg? Like for Easter or something like that? I am planning to do the eggs of the fellowship soon! Does anyone have any pictures, or good ideas, or help for me for doing the fellowship? What do you think is the best way to keep the egg still?
Wow, that sounds so weird!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I've dyed eggses before, but I don't believe I have painted them. I am currently attempting to find pictures of eggs painted like the Fellowship...but apparently the internet doesn't want me to find those pictures as it's refusing to load...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
The only person I know of that's painted Tolkien-related things on Easter eggs is GoldSeven at DeviantArt. She might be able to give some advice. :]
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I havent drawn on eggs before, but at a young age I began to write (and still sometimes do) on them. Last year, or two years ago, something like that, my grandfather and I wrote on an egg, "Please eat me before all the other eggies."

Wolfie, my advice to you would be to find a way to balance the egg. Maybe cut pieces into a paper towel tube, but so they maintain the shape of the tube. Best of luck! Let us know how they turn out!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email