Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I go now to post. Ready to wake up the RP!?!?

Realized I never put my character's name at the top: Raegan.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Since I was role laying with eldarion, I need to find a way out. Anyone would help me to turn the things into another way?
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I'll see if I can help you out a bit in my next post....

[Edited on 11/20/2013 by Arveleg]
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I've already escaped from that situation, but thank you anyway
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Are we going in order? Like Ella, wolfbladequeen, Arveleg, me? I think so, but just checking...
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
We can go in order, yet if someone tooks much time, I think the next one should post
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
And I guess sometimes people don't know what to post, so it is easier if someone else just takes their turn.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I agree, and that sounds good.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Lets not be too methodical with this. If you see something or an interaction you can work with, post. I think it's best to keep the story flow moving. I may be erratic in my posts as I only have a couple hours a night to write, and I have another ongoing story to contribute to on Henneth Annun. I will try and keep up, and should have a post up tonight. I'm in Australia so there is a time difference between the USA and Europe where most people seem to be.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
AHHH OK, makes since. In case this is helpful...

Ella/Wolfie: Europe, I think Portugal/Scotland?
Me: New York, USA.
And then Arveleg, Australia. OK.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Yup, I think that's correct. Now I'll wait for Arveleg to post or until someone notices me.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I could edit my post, Ella, if you'd like?
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
The work server went down so I had some time to write up a post. Tried to connect the dots a bit. Raegan and Scarlett were noticed. Fay, I couldn't work you in with the short time I had to write. Wanted to post though. Hope it works for you all.

[Edited on 11/24/2013 by Arveleg]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks!
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry Ella... I meant Scarlett. Hope the end of my post works for you.

Hope the earlier part of my post works for you Fay. I edited it a bit to clarify a couple things and fix some bad typing.

[Edited on 11/25/2013 by Arveleg]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks! I was away for a bit so i couldn't post, but i am back now... yes, i am from scotland!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Definitely looks like ends are being tied together. I go now to post!
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I posted, then edited it. Hope it isn't too wordy.

[Edited on 11/26/2013 by Arveleg]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It looks fine! Everyone prepare for a lengthy post. I am sitting bored in class right now.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Coolski! Lengthy is good...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It appears that all of the ends are getting tied together, so thats definitely good. Just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading through everyone's posts!
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Good writing folks! I'm going to hold back until Fay/Wolfbladequeen has a chance to get into this. I'll be busy catching up on my other writing projects for a bit so will get back to Fog on the weekend.

(edited to fix atrocious typing)

[Edited on 11/28/2013 by Arveleg]
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I'm loving it too! I guess it was a good way to bring all together. If you want of course.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Scarlett/Ella, Raegan/finde, Fay/Freya/Wolfblade, great posts! (I'll probably refer to you by your character names)

Working on another writing project right now. I will post a short bit on Khaloch and what he is doing during the storm. Since Khaloch is elsewhere at the moment, you all can post another round if you like since you are all together. You'll find him or he you shortly.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds like a plan. Best of luck to you on your other writing project, I SOOO need to catch up on my Creative Writing I class work, but I'd rather procratinate on CoE.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Well, this is sort of creative writing of another sort. May CoE inspire you in your class assignments!

And I said I'd post a short bridging post... it became rather long.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It's fine, and the bridging turned out well. I had low hopes for my performance in our RP, because it was my first one, but I think Im going along pretty well.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I would agree.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
It has been really good, in my opinion. I'm really loving it!
Good luck to your projects!
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I went to post last night but CoE has blacklisted my home IP address, so I was unable to log in from home. I sent the info to CoE via the 'contact us' link which I had to send from work because my IP was blocked. Just wanted to let you all know it may be awhile until they get this worked out. If anything, I'll write my post and email it to myself at work, then post it from there.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That is so odd! I wonder why that happened!?

And thank you.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, really good writing and interaction!
The powers that be are getting it worked out. Whatever you do, don't use the little youtube embed feature in the reply box.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds like a plan...

Just to keep this a little bit more on topic, do you think that if, should someone join the RP, we could keep the storyline open enough for them to get in? Im just wondering, just in case someone would. I don't know of anyone else who RP's very much. It seems that the four of us are the only active players.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Eldarion is the owner/creator of this tale so the ultimate call would have to come from them. That said, Eldarion has not posted here since the end of September, yet a PM I sent was read an hour after it was delivered. Since we have taken this a bit farther now than where it had progressed, I am still hopeful Eldarion may re-join this tale. For now though, it is my opinion that anyone who reads the original posts, gains a feel of the setting and the guidelines Eldarion wrote, and wishes to write in this RP should be able to do so. They can post a character and write their entry. Osgiliath is a fair-sized city and there are a wide range of character opportunities. I myself tend to use NCE (Non-Controlled-Entities) to help the tale along.

I suppose should we advance the tale far enough that we are leaving Osgiliath to go elsewhere, that would be a good time to start a new RP thread if Eldarion has not re-joined or has not contacted any of us. This is some of my thoughts on this tale. Do you, my fellow writers, have any thought or opinions? To use an Aragorn movie line, ‘What say you?’
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I might possibly be interested I joining as the RP I've been in is really slow as of now, but I'm not sure of a character yet, and not sure I'm a good enough writer to fit with all you brilliant people.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email