Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Post Trine 1 and 2?
on: September 26, 2013 09:20
I was just wondering if any of you ever played Trine 1 or 2. If you haven't, you really should play it some time. It's super fun and I like some of the music. We have the soundtrack from Trine 2, and I listen to it all the time! Really pretty. So I really recommend it.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
I've played Trine 2 and I totally loved it! Haven't done Trine 1 though.
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, it's great! I think some of the places are really pretty, and it's really fun (I always play as the knight). Who's your favorite character?
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Good question. The knight is the most fun, so he would be my favourite. And I agree. That game is one of the more beautiful ones that I've played. I'll have to give Trine 1 a try.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Beren, how about you or I upload some screenshots? It might spark some interest for one thing, and also it would just be nice for people to see how beautiful it is. I think it would be better if you did, as you can max it out easier than I can, and also we beat it on your PC whereas I only played part of the first level on mine.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Will do. Will take some time though.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Ok here is a screenshot I'll do more later. I was going to upload a gameplay vid but I was like 8gigs for maybe 5 minutes. Sorry.

Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you Beren!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email