Register

Author Topic:
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post NEW The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Trailer
on: October 01, 2013 09:52
Hello Folks,

My Sister just found this on you tube, its a new trailer, and it looks epic! I just had to share it with you all, don't think it has been posted yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbOEknbi4gQ

-Chris
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nice to see you.

Chris, watching it once is certainy not enough. WOW! Much, much thanks to you for posting this. Yes, it truly is epic.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
Thanks, Aragorn16Estel, for posting this. You beat me to it and saved me the trouble.

It does indeed look epic. Smaug speaks!
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
I had to hide behind the sofa.
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I almost posted it as well lol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I saw the trailer on TV today but it was a much shorter version. After the trailer, it was announced that advanced tickets go on sale November 21..
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Nevaratoiel
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I'm so thrilled to see Thranduil. I've really been waiting for him to show up. From what I've seen of him, I think there couldn't have been a better Thranduil. Ever since reading up on Thranduil I've just been dying to see him in a/this film....
~Nev~
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
So nobody watched the live Hobbit Fan Event on Nov 4th? Leggie and Thorin were there. It was really good. Bits of it are on youtube.
Nevaratoiel
Council Member
Send Message
I've seen a bit. I just couldn't be bothered to watch it all. I'm not that big of a fan to watch actors talk about a film, whatever film it is.
~Nev~
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email