Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post With my Last Dollar...
on: November 15, 2013 06:43
With your last dollar, what would you buy? Why?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I guess I would buy a lottery ticket with my last dollar in hopes of turning the dollar into millions. Or I would just donate my last dollar to the local cat shelter because I love cats.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
I would probably buy a book.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Something to eat! Because food is tasty...
The more I live I see this life's not about me ~ Anberlin
JoSeDu
Council Member
Send Message
Marille Lairiel said:Something to eat! Because food is tasty...

Amen, Marille, Amen
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I would probably change it into pounds, and then... I would give it to a friend, in the hope that they had better luck with money than me... because you can't buy friendship, but you can help your friends by giving them money.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Aww, cuteness from you all, especially Marille.

With that said...coffee with peppermint flavor.

As you can tell, that has recently made it's yearly appearance in good ol' New York.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email