Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself...
on: November 18, 2013 04:57
...what would it be?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
JoSeDu
Council Member
Send Message
Something I hate about myself is that I am too jealous... so yeah... I would love to change that
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I would make myself more self-confident. Today We all had to recite poems in front of the class, and I was feeling ill throughout the whole of the next lesson, that's how terrified I was.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mine would be... hmmm...more friendly.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I almost put that I would like to be a few inches taller but I changed my mind. I was close to saying that I would not want to be so sensitive about everything but I like to *feel* different emotions so I do not think I would change that about myself. I guess I am happy with me just the way I am, so nothing, I would change nothing.

Although, I would like enough money to live comfortably and be able to donate to some of my favourite causes...would that count?

[Edited on 11/24/2013 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
I would like greater skill in unarmed combat than I have already. Yes thats my redblooded male self talking
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hahaha.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I would love to be able to use a bow... or to not care for things so much. Because sometimes it just hurts too much, even it if it for an imagining of mine, or something really pointless.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Very interesting, wolfie.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I would love to be more outgoing. I guess that's something that I'll have to practice over time :*) I would also love if I had a motivation to exercise more often... And if I had the ability to learn many different languages I'm sorry, I'm just rambling now
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
I would be more outgoing in real life. I have no problem voicing my opinions online but I will never stand up for myself in real life
13 Powers do the Witches claim. Their right to lineage by Hecate's name. Tie a knot and say the words, or hand on head- the blessing conferred.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
^^ That's exactly the case with me. I can say what I feel online because I'm not talking to anyone directly in front of me. But when I do have to stand up for myself, I become a nervous wreck and I don't know what to say or how to say the answers I have already practiced in my head. I'm with you there, Gilrin
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
lotrelessar, you are good at voicing your opinions! Just say it and go with it, even if it comes out sounding wrong!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I don't tell people if they upset me or hurt me, because I don't want to hurt them... but then whenever I fall out with that person, I can't say why because I don't want to hurt them, but it upsets them that I won't talk to them so I become friends with them again, even though they keep hurting me... I wish I didn't care so much, because then my life would be a whole lot easier. So I would like to change that.
Silmelirie
Council Member
Send Message
That is a tough one, wolfbaldequeen. I used to be like that too, but circumstances made me change and I started to stand up for myself more. I wish you luck with that, and strength ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ. Just remember your feelings are important, and sometimes more important. It is okay to be selfish sometimes.

The thing I really would like to change about myself is how lazy I can be. Really gets in the way sometimes.
~*You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.*~
ImageImageImage
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, same with me for my procrastination.
Qweragon
Council Member
Send Message
If I could change one thing about myself, I would be more social and have courage to go and talk to people. I'm too shy. :S
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I would change my social awkwardness. I'm TERRIBLE with people!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email