Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1112131415Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Whatever Mareth says, it's her thread. Timelines would be helpful, tar. But I think that in order for this to get on track, a paragraph or two needs to be typed up stating where we are going now and a bit about storyline additions or deductions. Yes, the RPG threads and forums are changing up a bit, so we probably will end up there one way or another...if Mareth wishes us to. Like i said before, this was Mareth's idea, and she can manipulate it however so-in addition to Belle, she is like this threads moderator, if you get my meaning.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*looks down from a small outcrop of rock at a great height* Oh, suddenly I don't feel so good... No Blade, we can't get down just yet. I told you it wasn't a good idea to explore the mountains on our own! *wolf yips* Yeah, well, three of us is still on our own. No sensible people to tell us how to get down. I didn't suggest going along that little ledge thingy! You wandered along and I had to follow. So it's not my fault that we're stuck here. I guess you didn't now it would start snowing, but still!
*Blade whistles, cutting me off, and proudly extends her wings*
What? You think you could carry us down? No crash-landings this time? You still are quite small, you know. Maybe we should wait and see if some of the others can rescue us. *Blade huffs* Oh all right. Take the wolf first. *wolf backs off nervously* Fine, you can stay here. *wolf cautiously pads towards Blade, then yelps as Blade grasps her with her talons* Off you go then. But this time remember to come back for me. No getting sidetracked. And just off this ledge, mind, not all the way to Rivendell.
*Blade disappears then comes back with empty claws. I climb onto her back and we start the wobbly journey down to the next ridge of the mountain*
whew. Glad that's over. You really shouldn't strain yourself too much. Well done, though, you fly quite nicely! So, lets just carefully make our way back down. I'm sure the elves will have something nice and warm to eat. next time I go on a hare-brained expedition, I'm going to take snacks.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
That's strange, Blade seems to have disappeared, along with the wolf. I wonder where they went?

*Fighir comes running up* "Will you lot keep the noise down! We're trying to have a very important council meeting in there. There are Elves, Men, a wizard, a Dwarf and a hobbit, in fact it's mostly Elves. Actually they've only just decided what to call the council. It's not really a White Council 'cos Galadriel isn't here. At first they went with Grey Council but had a vote and that didn't win so it's the Cerise Council for now. They're presently discussing the last quarter's expenditure deficit and whether to sack the treasurer. Anyway, a bit of hush please."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I agree with you, Maxie. This game was Mareth's idea and she should be the one to decide which way the play goes. If this thread was in the role playing forums, as the originator, Mareth would declare the *rules* of the game. Out of all the role plays here, even though DE is not formally called a role play, it by far has the most interest with more people posting regularly. I think we all would like to keep it going.

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, tarc. Be quiet, they're holding a council! Who's officiating the council? They could name it after him or her, you know? Oh, wait--better idea? I wonder if we should go sit in on the council? Or search Rivendell to find more cake?

We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I talked to E~S, and we got stuff cleared up. They are not completely leaving DE, just for now.

Anyways, as Belle pointed out, this isn't really a proper RP so we pretty much have to 'go with the flow'.

I guess for now we will just leaves things as they are. Apparently we now have the LotR story here too, which will definitely make things interesting.

Sorry for all the interruptions. Hopefully we can figure everything out and have a good time.

Well, we weren't really invited to the council...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
tarcolan
Send Message
[Yes, it's a bit odd being on the sidelines of that other story isn't it? There's a Tom Stoppard play, also a film, called 'Rosencrantz and Gildenstern Are Dead' about the short existence of Hamlet's two friends. It feels a bit like that. Weird.

So E~S and L_S, the game is on. Let me tell you that this is a 45 Magnum, the most powerful ice-cream in the world. And you're thinking did he have five licks or six?
]

But Mareth, you haven't answered the crucial question. Lemon Drizzle cake or Walnut cake? Oh look! Here comes wolfie with Blade and that wolf. Great, we need someone of intelligence on this quest. Maybe she'll know somebody.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Honestly, it's really great that my boots fit so well, otherwise I would have trillions of blisters by now! One or two, I can deal with. I just hope somebody has blister cream.
Hey, you lot! Do you have anything to eat? I'm starving! Or maybe a glass of something that isn't water? I mean, it's all very well that elves drink pure mountain stream water to be all healthy, but it just doesn't much taste.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lemon Drizzle sounds great to me, Tarc! *produces a tall glass of ice cold lemonade from nowhere* Here, Wolfie! Now then, where shall we begin looking for our Lemon Drizzle cake? *peeks under a pebble*

[Edited on 04/15/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Erwedraith and Lindarielwen walked down the path leading to the Council meeting. Amethysia hopped happily behind them. When they got close, they decided to climb high up into a tree to watch the goings on below. Amethysia flapped her copper coloured wings and flew up to a thick branch beside her Dragondaddy and Dragonmommy.

The little family kept quiet and listened to the voices of the Council members.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, Lemon cake sounds good! *points to nearby tree* There it is! the cake, i mean. What are you looking under pebbles for? Cut Lorien a slice and pass me some lemonade! What a lovely day and place for a picnic. Welcome back, Wolfie, you look famished.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*With hood over head, crouches behind one of the pillars to listen in on the council* *spots two hobbits hiding behind the other pillars* *mutters* Humph, I'm not the only one. *hears Elrond say* Frodo, bring forth the Ring.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Cuts up cake, passes everyone a slice and a glass of lemonade* *quickly gobbles a slice then heads off to do some aimless wandering* *hears voices arguing loudly about something* *sneaks closer, taking cover behind a bush*
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*notices Mareths absense* Hmmm...*stuffs another bite of cake in mouth and follows her* *whispers* Hey! Whats going on here?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Cheers for the lemonade and the cake! We were just off for a wee walk, Blade wanted to see Rivendell from a different angle...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Shushes Maxie* *in barely audible whisper* Don't know. *hears something about a ring* They are talking about a...ring?
tarcolan
Send Message
What's that? A ring? *Mareth and Maxie frown and hold finger up to lips* Noses? What about noses? Oh right, shush. I forgot. *whispers* No wonder the world is in such a mess. We're facing a real threat from enemy dragons and they're chatting about jewellery. More cake anyone?
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
[How do I type accented letters on the keyboard? I can only do it on a tablet]

*A deep, harsh voice thunders* Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul. *widen eyes and holds breath*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A loud voice thundered through the trees causing the very branches to shake. Erwedraith and Lindarielwen held tightly to the bough as Amethysia fluttered above.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Alex, got this from another site because I didn't know the combos. á  160  à  133  â  131  ä  132  é  130  è  138  ê  136  ë  137  í  161  ì  141  î  140  ï  139 ó  162  ò  149  ô  147  ö  148  ú  163  ù  151  û  150  ü  129  ç  135  Ç  128  É  144  «  174 »  175  ñ  164  Ñ  165  ¿  168  ¡  173 

*Hears Elrond's voice* "Never before has any one dared utter the words of that tongue here in Imladris." *Gandalf* *glances at Maxie* *mouths* What in the world...?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ahh! Scary voices! Again! *hides behind Mareth as Lorien growls* What on Earth does a little ring have to do with Elrond getting mad about scary words?
tarcolan
Send Message
I know! What are they like? Well I reckon it's up to us to save Middle Earth. Those four dragons...five dragons could wreak havoc throughout the West. We have to stop them, or slow them down a bit. I know our chances are slim. I know... *raven lands nearby* .. there is only a fool's hope of... Arca! With a letter. *takes letter from the raven* This is where my letter-opener comes into its own. Let's see... "Dear Mr Tarcolan" it's very formal... "I found three eggs in my shed, I'm thinking you left them there. Do you think they'll be ok to make an omelette? Yours in haste, Mrs Warren." [See! The story does join up] Oh good gravy! I left the eggs in Bywater! And she's going to fry them! Noooooo! *hurriedly scribbles note and gives it to Arca* Now deliver this to Mrs Warren, fly like the wind, fly as fast as you can. "Well I wasn't going to walk" says Arca and flies away.

Hmmm. It can talk. I wish we'd known that earlier. Anyway, that means we have...one, two, three.... eight. Eight dragons! Brilliant! OK five and and a potential three more. So how about it? Mordor anyone? No problem. It's only three hundred leagues away. Lots of orcs but they never bothered us in the past. Easy. And this green potion has the power to turn young dragons away from the Dark Side.

What are they talking about in there now?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, thank goodness! The eggs are safe from being a DragonOmellete! Wow, eight draogns, Elrond'll love that.

Hmm...something about an evil ring...end of the world...or...something. Ya know. The usual.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Continues listening* *mutters* That is the One Ring? Full of power... Hmm...what I could do with the power that flows through that metal. [anyone watched Thor 2? Then you'll know how to answer that one. Haha ] *shakes head* What am I thinking? *the council starts arguing*

[Edited on 04/18/2014 by Alexanda]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[I still haven't watched Thor 2! I really want to, though...]

*Gandalf speaking* "...the Black Speech of Mordor may yet be heard in every corner of the West." Mordor? Maxie, whatever this ring is, it has something to do with Mordor. *shutters*
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mordor...*gazes off into distance* A very bad place...*snaps out of it* Hey! What if we have to go to Mordor!?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
*looks up from her plate of cake* Wait, where'd everyone go? *joins them* What's that about Mordor? *is shushed* Do they have cake in Mordor? What? No cake? We'd better not go there then.
tarcolan
Send Message
There is more in this world than cake, wolfie. I'm sure they have flans, pastries, pies, cookies and such. After all, orcs need some sort of teatime dainties. Buns at least. I'd go with buns. Or muffins.

Did I show you this thing? *holds up mithril vest* Some sort of metal shirt, weird eh? I found it over there in a room. It must be for a kid, it's really small. What should I do with it?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
You should put it back! It obviously belongs to someone, and they won't be very happy if they come back and find it gone. Anyway, it might not be for a kid, it could be for a dwarf... a rather thin dwarf...
tarcolan
Send Message
Or a hobbit! Ha ha! What a ridiculous idea. Can you imagine? OK, I'll put it back with that dagger and the funny red book. I thought it was going to rain just then, it went all dark but it's cleared up now. Oh look. They're all coming out now. I wonder what they decided? Did anyone hear?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It sounds like a whole lot of them are going to try and take the pretty ring to Mordor. Hm. How interesting. Elrond seems to be happy about the quest. And it looks like Boromirs going to. Oh, look at the cute little hobbit! Maybe you can go get the metal shirt again tarc and bestow it as a gift...or you can just leave it in there with the book and the knife. Whatevs.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Peeks out from pillar* *thinks* What's this? They're going to Mordor on foot? Doesn't Gandalf keep some giant eagles somewhere, like he did years ago when Bilbo went to Erebor? Should I bring it up? Hmm...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
From high above in the tree, Erwedraith and Lindarielwen looked at each other, not sure what they should do. Amethysia puffed a bit of smoke and settled on a thick branch.

"It seems there is going to be an effort to try and get to Mordor." said Erwedraith. Lindarielwen nodded. "It appears so." The two Elves sat quietly, each having thoughts as to what should be done.
tarcolan
Send Message
Where are they going?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I wonder if they figured a name out for this Council yet. But either way, tarc, they are going to Mordor. Unless you meant Lindarielwen, Erwedraith, and Amethysia.
<< First1112131415Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email