Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2223242526
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Ignores Mareth's glare* Well lets see now I'll go get some wood for the fire.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, and who wants to cook? I can, if no one else will.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will! Or at least, I'll help.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*Starts unpacking* Let's see here... I've got some cakes, and some dried fruit, and some lembas...
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Blaze walks into clearing with a brace of coneys in his talons* *looks at Blaze, then around at everyone else* Anyone got some taters to go with this? *begins skinning and cleaning the said coneys*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Comes back with arms piled with wood* Back!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Helps light the fire and cook the coneys*
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Cakes! All this time you've had cakes Fencer? You kept them secret. I'm going to make some bean burgers if anyone else wants some.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Bean burgers? Um, no thanks. I'll stick with the cake. As usual.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Rolls eyes* I wonder if there are any wild taters around here...*looks around for the potato flower, but doesn't see it* Rats.

*Pulls it seasoning pouch and sprinkles some on the coneys*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
How about tofu burgers? *Everyone stares* There good!
tarcolan
Send Message
My bean burgers are to die for Maxie. Alright, maybe not but they're better than they sound. I don't think Middle Earth can stretch to providing soya beans Cenor, let alone tofu. You carnivores don't know what you're missing. OK you do but that's... I mean it's not... Oh shut up! I like beans. Really. Black-eyed, borlotti, pinto... I mean there's such a... range to choose... it's...

I'll be over here.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
I'll have some of your bean burgers, Tarc. I do love a good bean burger, probably better than a regular burger. And I got the cakes from Rivendell when I went back, so I haven't been holding out on you!
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Okay so not tofu. I like beans! I love a nice hot bowl of pinto beans *licks lips* hows that stew coming along?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Good. Meat was accidently dropped in. *hides container that previously stored it behind back*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I did forget to mention that we usually have a ham bone cooking in the beans.
tarcolan
Send Message
That's one of those vegetarian ham bones right?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
[I just realized that this bean conversation should be in [] these things. No my family is not vegetarian so no no vegetarian ham bone (to be honest I had no idea such a thing existed)]

How's the stew coming?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*Peers over Mareth's shoulder* I think she's fallen asleep, but the stew is ready!
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[You guys really crack me up...bean burgers and tofu.]

*Glares indignantly at Fencer* I mostly certainly did not fall asleep! We Rangers are simply good at staying completely still when we desire. *attempts to stifle a huge yawn* Beside, Maxie was the one making the stew, if you remember.

[Edited on 08/31/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
There. Yes, the stew is dione. Who wants some?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I will!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Some time later* *scraps the last of the stew from the bowl* *looks hopefully at the cooks* Any more? *They shake their heads* *mutters* Thought as much. *in normal voice* Well! I'll take the first watch. You guys get some shut-eye.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Nods* Wake me for second watch. *helps clean up from supper* *rolls up in cloak and falls asleep*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Yawns* Night!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Wakes Mareth up a few hours later* *brings her to the spot for the watch and whispers* Cenor will be after you. Be careful and alert. I've heard some occasional, unnatural sounds. If things get uncomfortable, wake us up.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Nods* *whispers back* Will do. *wraps up in cloak and leans against a tree, alert to all the night's sounds*

*After a couple hours of relative silence* *twig snaps* What could that be? *swiftly and silently moves off to investigate* *looks around for awhile, but doesn't see anything* *frowns* That's odd... *after one last look, turns and heads back to the watch spot*

*At the end of my watch, wakes Cenor* *after telling her what Alex told me, I roll back up in my cloak for a couple more hours of sleep*

[Edited on 09/07/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Stands with hand on sword* *twigs break* Who goes there?! *draws sword*

[what is this twig snapping odd thing]
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Snaps awake at Cenor's loud voice* *hears sword being drawn and automatically draws knife* *whispers* What is it? A twig? *gets up* Well, I'm sure we've made enough noise to let whatever-it-is know that we know that it is approaching.

*Hears very faint footsteps* *glances at Cenor* More than one.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Jumps up and draws knives* *listens* It doesn't really sound like Orcs...
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Hears light footsteps* Orcs are more clumsy. *feels something cold and sharp touch my cheek* *hears voice* One move, and this will go through your head. Drop you're weapons. . . all of you.

*Sighs* *thinks* The skills of Elves are extraordinary. But how this one got right next to me in the still silence of night, I have no idea. *speaks* Nice one. Can you teach me how you did that?
tarcolan
Send Message
*yawns and wakes up with Barguest licking face* Yuk! Gerroff! What is it? *pointy dog* Oh an Elf. Yes, well done. Good morning Elf. Why are you holding a knife to his throat?

[Get out of that one Alex. You'd better find someone to be an elf]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor's twin appears with knife at Tarc's throat *Holds hands up* We mean no harm.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Places knives on the ground* *mentally scowls and berates self* Why do they always get the drop on us? Well, I guess they've all had thousands of years to practice... *aloud* We are just travelers. *and of course, Blaze chooses this moment to poke his head up* *attemtps to discreetly gesture for him to hide* *but, as soon as I move my hand, the Elf guarding me assumes I am going for a hidden weapon, and I have to disguise the movement as scratching my leg and hope Blaze gets the picture*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
[You know, what this kind of thing happens in stories, I often wish that the characters would fight. But of course, that would be a dumb thing to do ]

*drops knife* Mae govannen (well met). I glan elenath, lau? (the stars are bright, no?) [I hope I got that right :/ ] *Celeborn steps up* You humans snore so loudly we could have shot you in the dark.
<< First2223242526
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email