Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post LotR Tabletop RPG
on: February 07, 2014 05:57
Hello everyone. This may have been asked before, but has anyone played this Lord of the Rings Tabletop RPG? It looks quite interesting, and I am thinking about purchasing it soon.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
I haven't seen this before. It looks like a classic Dungeons & Dragons style set to LOTR. Did you buy this by any chance and if so, offer any feedback. It looks appealing, to me.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry. Android glitch didn't mean to spam the board.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
It's fine. And no, I have not purchased it yet. I don't really have anyone to play with, and I'm too busy anyway. Maybe someday, though.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
i wonder if it could be played through the RP forums here on the site. curiosity is building now.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
What??? Why haven't I seen this before???? Looks very D&Dish. I'll need to review it!
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email