Send Message
Questions only, my friends.

Why would I want to sleep now?

[Edited on 07/08/2014 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aren't you sleepy?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh so we can't make a stament and a question? Oops, I'll do better won't I?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Weren't we allowed to make a short statement? Like seven words or so?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did I go over seven?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you count?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I thought we were allowed to make a brief statement? Would you believe i wasn;t counting? What do you think is the best thing that was inented?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Would you believe that I think computers are the best thing ever invented closely followed by air conditioning?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I would, I think? Did I count or did I imagine something?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
What did you count? Should I count? Did anyone count?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I didn't, did you?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, did anyone count?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Whose counting?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you ever hear of a song called Counting Stars?
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
No I haven't. Should I have?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You should have, would you believe I woke up to that song this morning on the radio?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
No I didn't, did I?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Counting Stars is a great song, isn't it, Maxie? Does anyone else know of this song?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
What is that song? Who did it?
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Have you heard of OneRepublic and Dierks Bentley?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have and I love them, don't you?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
When would I have heard of them?
ImageImage
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
At the Grammy's, maybe?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Would you believe I heard them on County Music Television?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Why were you watching that?
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Don't you know this girl loves country music?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Of course I know, would you believe I am interviewing people about the way they react to music for a writing project?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
That's cool, what kind of writing project?
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, how interesting is that? Will you tell us more?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Of course I can, would you like me to send out PMs? Would anyone like to be interviewed?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Can you PM me? Would you like to interview me?
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Doesn't that sound cool? Why can't I think of any more questions than that?
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Good question, why can't you?
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Can I be interviewed? On PM right?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Where's Maxie?
<< First910111213Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email