Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1011121314Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I haven't seen her, have you?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you think she really *disappeared*?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am here, don't you see me? Did you know that I was busy yesterday? Can anyone who wishes to be interviewed PM me?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
What interviewing?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Why don't you go back a page? Isn't the interview talked about on the page before this one?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Why? It is about music right? It talks about how it effects people doesn't it?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
See, you know what the interview is about, don't you?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I do, and Cenor does now too, right? Did you know that Lindarielwen will be interviewed? Does anybody else want to?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I look forward to the first question?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I want to be interviewed do I have to give my real name?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know you don;t have to unless you want to? Did you know I will be sending out a PM on Sunday or Monday with more details? Do you know o anybody else who wishes to be interviewed? Did you know that I am very greatful for everybody's help on this project?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know that I want to? I'm not sure, anyone in particular?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Does everybody know that this will not be published professionally as of right now?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh is it private?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Didn't I say that it is independent work? Or did I forget?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do I think you forgot? Did you? Why don't you just tell us all about it in a PM?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I just sent you a PM Maxie? Did you know that I have a wide taste in music?
ImageImage
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Is there any genre of music you can't stand?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Yes rap, what about you?
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Would you believe, I agree with you about rap? Does anyone here like rap?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Yes indeed, I believe you, since you like country, right?
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How do you know I like country? You like oldies, right?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
I think it might have been in the "Favorite types of music???" thread, does that ring a bell? Yes, but you knew the answer to that, didn't you?
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Do you like 80s and 90s country Lindarielwen?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I got PM's from you all in response to your questions? Did you know the internet is kicking me out of my PM box? Did you know that I will reply as soon as I can?

Lindarielwen, did you know I have a request of you? Did you know I am going on vacation from next Monday to next thursday? Lindarielwen, would you mind playing Eleniel for me in Crossed Paths during that time?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, did you know I am new to country music? Do you know I like it because it sounds more like rock to me?

Maxie, you know I will be happy to add Eleniel to my posts while you are gone, don't you?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I am overjoyed to hear you say that?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I like country music that doesn't sound like rock because I dislike rock?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know how much I am laughing now?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that rock is my favorite kind of music?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you ever tell me that? Who is your favourite rock band?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I like Celtic music?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Have you ever said that? I don't think you told me, did you? Did you know that I like Celtic music too?
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, did you know I like Celtic music too? What is your favouite thing to do?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie would you mind helping me set up a NT RP? Did you guys know that the Voice is my favorite Celtic song?
<< First1011121314Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email