Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I dreamed that I was being hunted by someone and I took my dad's 9 mil for protection?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know that I hope you never shoot yourself in the foot in a dream?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Did you know I once dodged a bullet in my dreams?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I have never dreamed about guns?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I am shocked?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
About what? That I have not dreamed of guns? Would you believe I have dreamed about the stars?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
What have you dreamed about? Did you know I'm a science fiction buff?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Have you watched Star Trek?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I am a fan of Star Trek?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I have watche some Enterprise, a few Origanal & Next Generation, and two seasons of Voyager?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know that after Enterprise, my fave is Voyager?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
What characters do you like?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I like Capt. Kirk, Mr. Spock, 7 of 9, Janeway and Chakotay? Who do you like?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I like Malcolm, Chekov, & Harry?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I have switched realms? Barrel-Rider?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
What Realm are you in now?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know that I am staying in Aule because I really like the little green sun? But why is it green?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Why is it green? What makes you think I know the answer?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I am in Orome?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Do you guys know that I have finally gotten the Simarillion?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Have you started reading it yet? Do you know we can talk about it if you like? Did you know that the Silmarillion is my fave Tolkien book?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Did you know it's also my favourite Tolkien book as well?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Can you believe that I have only read one chapter? I know crazy, right?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Can you beleive that I got halfway and never finished it?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Can you believe that I've read it at least dozen times?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Anyone want to take a bet on how many times I have read it?
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
23.56 times?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know it takes time to get into the Sil? Do you know I read each chapter twice before I moved on to the next?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Would you believe that I read straight through Beren and Luthien before taking a break?
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You may SMAUG the mod

How far into the book it that?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, did you know that my copy of the Sil shows the story of Beren and Luthien as chapter 19?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

Did you know that since we have the same copy, it must be the same for me? Did you know that You may SMAUG the Mod?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I did? Did you know it is chapter 19 for me as well?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you think we all have the same copy of the Silmarillion? Have you seen the hardback with the beautiful drawings?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
The one with the little white boats on the cover? Do you know that it is my brother's?
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email