Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has some purple hair.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM at one time had red and blue hair pieces in her hair.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Triplet!

TPAM once had some pink hair.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A triple!

TPAM has a Kindle
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is patiently awaiting for me to have some free time to help with her avatar issue
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM gives good advice.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM lives in the same time zone as I
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is currently active in the Games Forum.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Same for TPAM
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TPAM really needs Sundown's help.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a Mod.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM needs 3 more posts to hit 5100.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM needs two more posts to make 14,880
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is almost a third of the way through the amount of posts she needs to get 2700.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is still more than 1000 posts ahead of me.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is more than 9000 posts behind me.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM posts multiple times and probably only has half the value of posts that is displayed
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, my post count is off but not by that much! Five at the most. Our Mod takes good care of my dubs and trips.

TPAM needs thousands of posts to catch up to me.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM just did a double.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM did a sevener (?) but not on this game.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Sevens?

TPAM will now have a goal for an Eighth.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM lives 2000 miles from me
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM lives upstate (and to the left) of where I used to live.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has experianced snow
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is chatting with me now
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's sig is appropriate for the Day of the Dead (which is today and Sunday.)
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM live in the city that western legend Martha Jane Canary, better known as Calamity Jane, lived in for a short while around 1901.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Buffalo is also the city where President Fillmore was assassinated. At least I think it was him.

TPAM lives across the pond from me
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a Nanowrimo member
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Day of the Dead!

TPAM lives in the States.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
So does TPAM
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM needs questions for the movie marathon.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is participating in the movie marathon.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM took the pic of her hair off the *hair* forum.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
So did TPAM
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email