Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920
Author Topic:
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Motor scooter, definetly. I find Segways horrible.

Would you rather live in the early ages of technological development (i.e. invention of the steam engine) or in the sci-fi age (i.e spaceships)?
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Welcome to the Games forum, Sarniel!

"I am fire. I am death."

.. definitely sci-fi age.

If you could time-travel, would you rather go back to the Middle Ages, or the Renaissance, period?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The Renaissance.

Would you rather like a job on the cast or the crew of the Hobbit movies? What would you like to do in each job?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I would like to be part of the crew. I would be in costuming.

Would you rather play the part of a citizen of Lake-town or be the one who gets the crew coffee and doughnuts?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
... play the part of a citizen of Lake-town.

Would you rather spend the Christmas holidays in a warm, or cold, climate?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Well, cold is what I am used to, so.

Would you rather drive on a road high in the mountains, or one that you cannot see because it is covered in fog?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have driven in very dense fog...scary...so I will take the drive in the mountains.

Would you rather have a picnic in the woods or at the edge of the ocean?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Are you frightened?

In the Woods

WYR be buried in snow or sand?

[Edited on 11/30/2014 by Cenor]
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmmmm....sand

Would you rather make a snowman or a sand castle?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Snowman!

Would you rather have a white Christmas or a green Christmas?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Are you frightened?

Green

WYR kiss an enemy or slap a friend?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm...they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer so, what the heck, I will kiss an enemy.

Would you rather get Christmas presents or give them?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Are you frightened?

Give them

WYR tell the truth that hurts or tell a lie that heals?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Truth that hurts. I usually say what is on my mind, even if it is at an inopportune time.

WYR lose your car key, or your house key?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
House...that's why they make credit cards right?

WYR steal to do the right thing or smile to do the wrong thing?

Are you frightened?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Steal to do the right thing.

Would you rather work by yourself or a large group of people?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will pick working with a large group of people.

Would you rather go shopping early in the day or late in the evening?
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm...perhaps early. It is hard to shop when you have been on your feet all day.

Would you rather eat turkey or chicken?
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Turkey

WYR kill to save or save to kill?
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Kill to save lives. Though I would not kill unless it was absolutely necessary.

Would you rather be stuck in the desert with water but no food, or stuck on the ocean with food but no water?
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Stuck in the desert with water, too much salt is bad for you

Would you rather eat a mouldy bread or a rotten fruit?
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Rotten fruit. I accidentally did so before.

Would you rather perform on stage or be backstage?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Are you frightened?

Perform!

WYR tell a lie about your enemy to save a friend or tell the truth about your friend and save your enemy?
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I'd rather tell the truth about my friend to save an enemy. At least I'd have a clear conscience, and a true friend would support that decision.

Would you rather dye your hair bright red or bright blue?
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Are you frightened?

Bright Red

WYR die for an innocent man with a young family or die for a guilty friend that you promised to protect?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You're asking me to be noble, Private!

.... an innocent man with a young family.

WYR be an elf helping Santa, or be an elf in a department store?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Department store!

Gimli!

Would you rather wrap gifts yourself, or have the people in the store wrap them for you?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
They have experience wrapping ... yeah, I guess I would leave it to them.

Would you rather go shopping live in stores or in the Internet?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Stores! Stores! I want to see and touch the things I buy before I pay for them.

Would you rather open Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Christmas day.

WYR be a professional con man/woman or a professional thief?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Professional con-man, being smooth talking lair could have a few benefits.

WYR spend Christmas with family or friends
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Friends

WYR get one present worth $100, or 10 presents worth $10 each?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Friends for me as well, E~S

I love presents so I will take 10 presents worth $10 each.

Would you rather decorate for Halloween or decorate for Christmas?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Christmas

WYR be a rebel or a king?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
This is not a question of would you rather, of the two choices I definitely am a rebel (but don't think Dixie here ...)

Would you rather write a best-selling book or compose a best-selling Album with lots of No. 1 hits?
<< First1617181920
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email