Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
I like that idea! Something to break up the monotony of traveling and seeing landscapes and whatnot.
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Looks like we need a bit of a fast forward to our ambush!
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I agree, Eldarion. I think some of us (me) have been distracted by other RPs. I do not want this one to die, so will try my very best to post regularly again.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds good, everybody!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Finally posted again for the first time in about three weeks. O.O
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Things seem to be a bit slow. I hope we are not losing the RP.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
Hi there!

I'm safely back, and ready to work on this thread.

So, do I have the permission to write the beginning of the attack? I have so understood that Eadwine and Rovan are at the head of the group. Does anybody have an idea about the following order? Who's second? Who goes last?

Hope to see you all in Rohan!
*Nif
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Go on ahead, Nif!
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
To me it seems like Iorveth should be in the front, since he is sort of the leader. Maybe next would be Mosaic, then Nym, then Eadwine and Rovan followed by Ithilwen. I think it makes sense for Ithilwen to be in the back so she could keep an eye on Rovan.

How does that sound to everyone?
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Not to seem rude, but have you read our posts? Eadwine is, to my knowledge, ahead of the two girls yet behind an Elf. Nif and I thought since Elves' keener senses one would be in front the other in back. Ealdwine, having urged his horse first, would be second.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Truth be told, I have only skimmed the last couple of posts myself. I'll read them a bit more thoroughly and get a solid post in. That being said, if someone wants to formally 'introduce' our orc friends feel free to do so. Otherwise, I'd be glad to do so.
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Hope no one minds my introduction of the bandits! I didn't go too into depth on who they were, just generic 'wildmen' who Iorveth would assume to be Dunlendings. Someone else could certainly add more detail to that.

I liked Cenor's idea of archers from above as well, so I threw that in. But, it seemed nonsense to have no casualties with a few arrows raining down upon us. Thus, Iorveth's poor horse had to go.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
OK, my bit of input is posted. Let's move on!
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Awww poor horsie....we will get Iorveth a new horse at Firien Wood.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, I did read the posts, but did not think we had resumed our previous placement. Mareth is the only one who clearly stated where Nym was in the line.

Just write it however you like. It matters not to me.

[Edited on 10/29/2014 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
But Cenor, we could always let Iorveth use Rovan's horse. We still have it, remember.

This is getting intense...I'll try to post soon.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry that I have not been here for a bit, I will post in a second.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Haha in your posts Mosaic and Nym seemed like they were going at each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry. We'll have to save that for later.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Whoa now I'm really curious. What have Mosaic and Nym got to sort out?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I was being sarcastic. There seems to be some confusion about all of this, and in light of it, I request that you contact a player if you wish for any of the sort (like above)to happen, before it is posted. This has been happening to everyone a bit lately, and I just wanted us to be on track. I am sorry if I am coming off as a jerk-face RP owner, I am just trying to keep the peace.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I'm still a bit confused, but let us move on.

How does everyone feel about the direction of this RP? Is anyone losing touch with the story at all?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I think that we are still on track, for the most part. Any asides that we have ahd have been for the better.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Okay guys, on Friday I must have not refreshed the page before I posted, because I missed the two posts before mine. I didn't see that Rovan's horse was up with the rest of you now, because I thought Ithilwen still had him in the back of the line. So just pretend that his horse went in search of his master while Ithilwen was on her little excursion.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Okay Song! Eadwine will have a bleeding lip and very sore head from his fall.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
The battle doesn't seem to be going very well for the good guys. Soon the tide will change as the group no longer has arrows raining down on them from above and Ithilwen joins the fray. Someone needs to give me an intro.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I've got this, Song!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, all,

I would just like to stress that any plot changes, even if they are tossed about between just two players, should be posted in here for discussion between all players. Thank You!
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
No secret plot twists here!

Just waiting for you to post, Maxie. I figure Iorveth is rather indisposed what with having been de-horsed! I'll work on a post for tomorrow, though, and we can turn the tides of this battle.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Okay Nif and I were working on something.

Our characters met after the Burning of the Westfold. Rovan suffering from the loss of his wife Eadwine mourning his cousin. They bonded in what short time they had before Rovan deserted. Eadwine helped him escape and covered up for him. The two haven't seen each other in months and are wary of friendship again.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, backstory between two characters doesn't count as a secret plot twist does it?
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Maxie, do you mind too much if I join your RP? I just thought it would be fun (and Mareth and Eruwest are part of it). So, if it's fine with you, then you'll be having another character on your journey.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Whoops! Double post!

[Edited on 11/08/2014 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Do you have a specific character in mind Mell? You need to be able to add to the story. Maybe we should start another RP that you could be in from the start.

[Edited on 11/08/2014 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
To Eldarion: I will momentarily!

To Cenor: Excellent!

To Song: Nope! As a courtesy, please let everyone know,just as Cenor did.

To Mellwen: Sure! Do you have an idea of who you would like to be? I'm sure that we could all figure out a way to write you in. First off, would to like to be from Rohan or Gondor?

<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email