Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It is impossible for me to walk. The snow is over my head.

OK, sounds good, Cenor.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It seems we have hit a slow point.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
No kidding...I can try posting something about Nym hearing the singing in her sleep, but I can't guarantee a long post. :/
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It's OK. We will work it out, eventually.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Maxi, I'm planning on joining as soon as y'all get to the farm. I'm going to be a guy that works on the farm, and then he'll join y'all on your trip to Gondor (does that sound okay?).
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Alright, Mellwen! Be sure to post your character profile in here before you post.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
Hello all!

I'm so sorry for my absence, I've been feeling unwell lately, but now I'm back on my feet - and by my PC. I'll get to reading now and catching up with the story - and we'll hopefully move on!

~~~~
Edit: just posted.

*Nif

[Edited on 11/26/2014 by Nifredil]
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I hope you feel better, Nif! Glad to have you back!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Good to see you again, Nif! Glad you are feeling better. I hope you continue to mend well.

~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hey I just read something that said "The Rohirrim have eyesight second only to the Elves". Thought you guys should know . Happy RPing!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, that is interesting!

Oh, what do you know? Someone finally posted.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will get a post in tomorrow or possibly Thursday.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That's really cool, Mushu!

Nif and I are currently working on a joint post.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will post tomorrow! I promise.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
Looking forward to it!
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have posted!
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Great! I am working on a post. Ithilwen is scouting ahead.
I wonder if we shouldn't have the farm be a bit closer? Our people need to recover, and Nym won't be in any condition to ride for long distances for awhile. Perhaps we could pretend that we covered more ground in the first leg of the journey, and that this is currently about three days in instead of two.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: I posted. It is not as polished as it could/should be, but I hope it will do. Please forgive any chopiness.

[Edited on 12/07/2014 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys,

I am sick. It may be a long time before I post in here.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Aww, I am so sorry to hear that Maxie! I hope you get well soon!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Finally posted.

Aw...sorry Maxie!! We'll be praying for you! *hugs*
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you for posting, Mareth!
Hold on, Maxie, and get well soon!
In the Realm of Ulmo
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Here's my character!

Name: Melannen
Race: Human
Height: Medium
Family: Wife and three sons
Animals: Currently doesn't have one, but later gets a horse
Weapons: Later gets a sword

Personality: Fatherly, smart, patient, kind, protective. Loves to laugh, but is serious a lot of the time, and loves young people.

Appearance: About 5'8, sturdy, muscular build. Calloused hands from a lot of hard work, tan skin from working out in the sun, black hair with some silver hairs scattered around, bright green eyes with wrinkles from smiling and squinting around them. Wears normal farmer clothes.

History:
Grew up in Rohan, married a fine lady who lived there, and they had three boys that also grew up in Rohan. One winter Melannen got very ill, and had to quit his job, so his wife took care of him and got a job at a nearby inn. Then the war broke out, and all his sons were old enough to join the army, and so they did. After he was well, he couldn't find a job anywhere, when he got a letter from his cousin's husband, a farmer who lived in Firien Wood, and he said he was running short of farmhands, and asked if Melannon would come work with him. He talked things over with his wife, and she agreed it was best for him to take the job while she continued working at the inn, so he accepted the offer.

(sorry all this doesn't sound very good, but I can't think of anything else)

[Edited on 12/09/2014 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am better!

It is looking good, Mell!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
So glad you feel better, darling.
Thanks. It took me awhile to type all that.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I plan on posting in the near future.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
How have you planned to come in, Mell? Will your character live near Eadwine's sister?
And - welcome!

Maxie, eagerly waiting! I am so looking forward to moving this one along. Otherwise I fear it might just die because of the lack of activity...
In the Realm of Ulmo
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Nif, I think she will come in with when Ithilwen returns to the camp.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm glad you are doing better, Maxie! Looking forward to your post.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, what Song said is correct. It is definitely gonna take me some time, I want to post a very long post. And where is Cenor?

[Edited on 12/16/2014 by findemaxam48]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Here I am!

Okay who is going to the farm? I am not sure and can't write a post until this is decided.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Ithilwen will. She is still in the woods nearby.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
Rovan isn't going anywhere. And I imagine Nymira should be left to rest until it is clear where the group is headed.
In the Realm of Ulmo
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, I think the plan is for Ithilwen to find the farm while she is out in the forest. She will talk to the owners and get permission to bring a cart back to the temporary campsite to collect the injured people. Nym needs to be in a sheltered and warm place to recover.

What do you guys think?
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds good. So, when is someone else going to post?
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I think Cenor or Maxie will post next. We may have to wait to continue this tale until after Christmas.
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email