Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay. I just want to hurry up and get in the story.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry, double post.

[Edited on 12/22/2014 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Back from the holidays and ready to get OBB rolling again!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Yay! Then I can finally post!
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor and I are working on a joint post.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds good!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Posted!

Hopefully you can jump in Mell

Oh will there be a battle when we get to Gondor? I'm thinking a battle of strategy against equal forces and no unexpected evils or rescues if there is.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay Cenor. I just posted.

[Edited on 01/03/2015 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will post by Wednesday. Welcome, Mell!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay. Thanks Maxi!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Good afternoon, all!

At this point, I think we all agree that OBB is moving very slowly. So, for the time being, I am going to close the thread to new members.

Keep in mind, I am not closing the thread All of us who have written in the past or who are writing now will be able to post. No one new will be able to join for the forseeable future, as we are comfortable in the story and with our characters and with where we are going.

If anyone has concerns, please bring them up here.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds good to me, Maxie!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Song, thank you for your input.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
I agree! Enough is enough.
I would like to clear some things though: how long are we staying at the farm, and what each of our characters want to accomplish there before moving on. Speaking about Rovan, I need to find for him a reason to stick with the group now that he's on the path to healing.

What else? So that we might plan our posts better A-and we need to set time for departure. What do you think?
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
How long we stay at the farm is in the hands of Cenor, since it is her family. For Rovan...maybe he has an attatchment to someone in the group. Maybe not romantic, but friendship wise.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Ithilwen just needs to help the wounded people and maybe finds some herbs. Other than that, I think we are just waiting on Eadwine to work things out with his sister.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes Maxie, I think closing the thread to new members is a good idea.

Not much Nymira needs to do, except have a little time for her arm to heal some.

~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I don't think I really have anything else I need to do at the farm. I guess the only thing I need to do is tell y'all's characters that my character is coming with them.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
We can stay till Nym gets her strength back. I just edited my post and added brother sister time.

BTW-The song Cwen sings is the lament of Eorl translated into Old English (the closest language to Rohirric) however there are two words that I could not translate. Also one of my own making-westo=west.

[Edited on 01/29/2015 by Cenor]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
The lament is beautiful, Cenor.

Sad to see this so slow. I think Song will be posting soon. Hopefully if I keep reminding her she will eventually get around to it.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
https://en.glosbe.com/en/ang

Here is the link if anybody needs to translate stuff...as said ^above^ not every word is there, in which case one makes up their own

Yes I was about to "bump" the thread hoping some life was still flowing.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I am hoping it comes to life again!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Nif and I are going to do a joint post!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds good!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Great, Cenor! Looking forward to it!

[Edited on 02/21/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, we are working on it. That doesn't mean you can't post in between! Ours wil take place later that night, when everybody else is asleep.
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Finally got around to posting.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
A very nice post, Mareth! I liked you mentioning Rovan in it
In the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks. I got the idea from your post when Rovan looked at Nym.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Working on JP!!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, Mareth... *smiles*

Spring Break is coming, and I will be able to post then.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
What?

Yay! I hope we can get this RP rolling again.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hello everybody,

I am going to post here and in the actual thread to see if I can get the ball rolling. Are you all still interested in this?
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I am! I say we finish this tale! It has now been one year since I began roleplaying. My, time goes by so quickly!
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email