Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Post Ring of Barahir-- PLEASE HELP!!
on: July 16, 2014 07:14
Does anyone know where to find the Ring of Barahir inexpensive?
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey! Here, maybe this will help: http://www.amazon.com/BlueTop-Inspired-Aragorns-Barahir-Jewellery/dp/B00GTHKDMS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405632054&sr=8-1&keywords=the+ring+of+barahir&dpPl=1 It's inexpensive, but I believe it's plastic or something like that. And here's the Eleven brooch that they wear, as a necklace: http://www.amazon.com/Topstaronline-Aragorn-Brooch-Pendant-Necklace/dp/B00JE7Z6IG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1405632054&sr=8-2&keywords=the+ring+of+barahir&dpPl=1 I hope this helps!

[Edited on 07/17/2014 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, thank you! That helps a lot!
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
This is a very nice Ring of Barahir! I'm ordering one!
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email