Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, they realized they were lost.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Gandalf figured out where they were, after "Following his nose."
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately his nose wasn't working right.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately Aragorn knew the way.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Aragorn soon got confused too.
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately it was Gimli who stumbled onto the right path.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Gimli really stumbled and fell flat on his face.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately the others managed not laugh when Gimli rolled down the path.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, as he rolled, Gimli got mud in his mouth.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, there was a stream nearby, so he could rinse the mud out.
ImageImage
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, from that stream nearby Gimli was no longer sure where the right path was.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, that cute kid from the battle of helms deep pointed them in the right direction
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Merry decided to go in the opposite direction.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, it turns out that was the right direction, after all.
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Boromir wanted to stop and eat.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, that kept them at the rim of the woods, avoiding a host of Orcs galloping around the plain on their Wargs.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Gollum's yelling caught the Orc's attention.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, the orcs were hungry too, and stopped to eat their own food before attacking.
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the Orcs were sick of mouldy bread and decided to try and eat Gollum instead.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Gollum could jump into the stream nearby and easily out-swam the orcs (who nearly drowned because of all their heavy war-gear).
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately they went after Pippin instead.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Merry (as a Brandybuck) had managed to teach Pippin to swim, so Pippin just followed Gollum into the same nearby stream.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately the orcs started after Merry.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately Aragorn killed the orcs that were chasing Merry.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, now Pippin was all wet, and not happy about it.
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately Wargs started chasing him so he forgot about being wet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, everyone was eating and didn't bother helping Pip get away from the wargs.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Radagast and his rabbit sled showed up, Radagast scooped up Pippin, and they left the over-matched Wargs to eat their dust.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunatly, the rabbits were rapidly becoming tired.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, the Wargs (as usual) were totally wiped out before that and slowly limped back to the stream to relieve their parched throats.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, they spotted the rest of he Fellowship.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, they were unable to do anything before getting a very good drink at the stream.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately they managed to catch the Fellowship after their drink.
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, they were able to beat them off with their swords, arrows, and axes.
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Unfortunately, just as they thought they were winning the battle, some Uruk-hai arrived.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email