Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910Last >>
Author Topic:
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM confused Gandalf for Saruman when picking his avatar.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has been a member for 4 years.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM dropped out of Crossed Paths.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM loves skiing in blizzards.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM encounters blizzards every winter
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM loves their avatar.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM does not know who Lassie is.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM does not know who Retrous is.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM never changes his signature
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has never fired a gun.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will dim her avi's blinkies.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will acquire a blinky avatar
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM never posts in the Games.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will change her avatar on a weekly basis starting next Monday. Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
So will TPAM
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has never changed either avatar or signature.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TPAM only has 2000 posts.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ha ha, Gando.

TPAM never cooks.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM loves to clean.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM hates guns.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM lives in Canada
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM regrets joining the CoE
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM was forced to join CoE
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is not here right now.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM wants others on CoE to pick her next avatar
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think all here would agree that there is no next avatar for this girl.

TPAM thinks I am a computer genius.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM makes fun of my computer iliteracy
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM only made me laugh once this day.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has only two cats
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM isn't looking for a job.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM does not have a Kindle
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has never driven a car.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM despises car races.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a member of the Realm of Aulë.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TNP has a pet tiger
<< First678910Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email